剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
Ah, Harris. That's him, yeah
他是我的未婚夫
He's my fiance
噢 酷
Oh, cool
就是这儿
Right there
-嗨 他怎么求婚的 -嗯 也许我们应该
-Hey, how did he propose? -Um, we should probably..
好吧 帮我捎句话 来自温尼伯市的Munk医生向他问好
Well, you can tell him that, uh, Dr. Munk from Winnipeg says hi.
我会的 做一个全面的血液测试
I will. I need a full blood panel
嗯 凝血 配血
Mm-hmm. Coags, group and screen
再做一个中风检查 Munk先生
And do a F.A.S.T. and, Mr. Munk?
-在 -你所担心的任何问题
-Yeah? -Any other concerns
特别是关于求婚的问题 问她就对了
especially about how to propose? She's your gal
好吗
Okay?
谢谢
Thank you. Mm-hmm.
两个男子 二十多岁 房♥屋倒塌 是两兄弟
2 males, early 20s. Roofing accident. Brothers
什么情况
Talk to me
心率过快 出现低血压 高压80 低压60
Tachycardic, hypotensive with a B.P. 80 over 60
内科医生给输了三公升的盐水
They bolused 3 liters of saline
他只有瞬时的反应
and he's only a transient responder
昏迷指数为6 貌似离鬼门关不远了
G.C.S. 6. Appears to have landed on something
腹部有积液吗
Fluids in the abdomen?
Isaac在哪? 我兄弟在哪?
Where's Isaac? Where's my brother?
Issac 你还好吗 兄弟
Isaac! You all right, buddy?
啊! 啊!
Aah! Aah!
面部有轻微擦伤
Superficial abrasions to the face
严重的股骨头断裂 这是皮肤脱套伤
Severe open femur fracture. It's a de-gloving injury
-没事的 伙计 再注射50单位的止痛剂 -剪刀
-It's okay, buddy. So let's get 50 more fentanyl -Scissors
把他稍微抬起来点
Let's get him into traction here
救救我兄弟 求求你们
Don't let my brother die, please
-放松 伙计 放松 -你兄弟从多高的地方坠落
-Just relax, bud. Just relax. -How far did your brother fall?
从屋顶上摔下来 我不清楚 大概30英尺吧
From a roof. I don't know. 30 feet?
肋骨断裂
Broken ribs
连枷胸
Flail chest
腹部紧缩
Tight abdomen
-好吧 -很可能是气胸
-Okay -Possible pneumothorax
我非常担心他的肝脏
I'm really worried about this liver
让我们把这个伙计转移到手术室 行动起来
Let's get this guy out of here. Let's move
动起来 快
Let's go. Come on
抽吸 我需要一个清楚的视野
Suction. I need a clean field of vision
右肝叶撕裂
Right lobe of the liver is lacerated
你看见了什么
What do you see?
肋骨断裂 骨盆清晰可见
Fractured ribs, open book pelvis
好吧 我们先包扎控制伤情然后进行无血切肝
Okay, we're gonna have to pack to get control and then pringle
你打算无血切肝吗
You're gonna pringle?
我知道 我也不想这样
I know. I don't like it
但是我们需要竭尽可能来救他
but we're gonna need all the help we can get
女士优先
Ladies first
去你的 开始包扎
Screw that. Start packing.
我记得我曾经看过这样一部动画片
There's this cartoon I remember seeing once
那时我还是小孩子的时候
when I was a kid..
一个小家伙在一棵棕榈树下玩
a little guy hanging onto a palm tree
在那个雨季时节里
and the tree was swaying back and forth
那棵树一直在来回摇晃
in this monsoon wind one side
然后突然就倒向了另一边
and then all the way to the other
血压在下降
B.P.'s falling
见鬼 你能处理一下么
Son of a bitch. Will you look at that?
钳子
Clamp
那个小家伙就这么一直坚持着
And this little guy was just hanging on
拼了命的坚持
for dear life
噢 老天
Oh, god
那是我
That's me
那是我啊
That's me
冷静点 会没事的
Be calm. It's gonna be okay
现在到处都在飙血
It's just coming out everywhere now
不 在这个出血点再来一下
No, one more right where that came from
好的
Yeah
为什么会这样
Why is that happening?
发生了什么 为什么我会流这么多血
What's wrong? Why is there so much blood?
你断掉的肋骨穿透了你的肝脏
Your broken rib has skewered your liver
-你的右肝叶大出血 -呃 这听上去可不妙
-Your right lobe has exploded. -Well, that doesn't sound too good
确实是 你的伤势非常严重
It's not. You're in rough shape
- 他的心脏停跳了 开始心肺复苏术 Lindsay - 是
- He's arresting. Start C.P.R. Lindsay? - Yes, sir?
-我看不清自己在做什么 -急救
-I can't see what I'm doing here -Code blue!
-纱布 -好了 给我拿两单位血
-Sponges -All right, give me 2 units of blood
然后注射1毫克肾上腺素
and push 1 milligram of epi
谁能过来帮把手么 拜托
Can we get some help here, please?
没有脉搏 我要给他注射生理盐水
No pulse. I'm opening saline
1号♥手术室 紧急抢救 1号♥手术室
O.R. 1, code blue. O.R. 1
他心力衰竭了 伙计们
He's decompensating, guys
状况有改善吗 所有的药液都注射了么
Any results? Are these fluids getting to him?
还没有 没有脉搏
Nothing yet. No pulse
挺住啊 Isaac
Come on, Isaac
-没有血压 -Victor
-No blood pressure - Victor?
他还是心搏停止状态
He's still asystolic
他快不行了 给我多些纱布
We're losing him. I need more sponges
Joel 你累了吗 要我接替吗
Joel, are you getting tired? You want me to sub in?
不 我还行 拿多1毫克肾上腺素给我
No, I'm okay. Give me one more on epi
我没办法止血
I can't stop this bleeding
不 他的血要流干了 给他输注血小板
No. He's bleeding out. Start him on platelets
我继续做心肺复苏
I'm continuing C.P.R.
作为一个旁观者 我才明白
And I just knew, watching
无论你如何拼尽全力地抱紧救命的大树...
that no matter how hard he held onto that tree..
在太过强劲的烈风中...
with the wind that strong..
有时候你真的只是无能为力了
sometimes you just can't hold on
-宣布吧 -死亡时间为..
-Call it -Time of death..
上午11点42分
11:42 A.M
呃 Munk先生 你的血红蛋白值只有95
Well, Mr. Munk, your hemoglobin's 95
呃 能解释一下吗
Uh, in english, please?
正常值应该是130 你贫血了
It should be 130. You're anemic
-哦 -算是好消息 这就是你感到疲劳的原因
-Oh -It's good news. It explains your fatigue
我给你开点补铁的口服药
I'm just gonna write you a script for oral iron
那药会让你拉出黑得像炭一样的便便
It'll make your stool as black as charcoal
-不过没事的 -呃 抱歉
-but don't be alarmed. -Uh, sorry
我只是贫血 就这样
I'm anemic? That's all?
对啊 你来复诊的时候 我们会再做些后续检查
Yeah. When you get back, we'll do some follow-up tests
不过你现在可以去赶飞机了
but you're free to get on that plane
我离开一下 好吗
I'll just be a minute, okay?
这可真是一大堆要做的文书工作啊
That is a hefty tome of paperwork
那个"吞噬者"来了
"The swallower" is in the house
她吞了我的手♥机♥ 可不是开玩笑
She swallowed my phone. Not even kidding.
吞了我的手♥机♥
Swallowed my phone
我都不知道她是怎么吞得下去的
I don't even know how she got it down.
她就像病人版的Linda Lovelace(情♥色♥电影<深喉>主演)
She's like the Linda Lovelace of hospital patients
矮油
Yikes
现在她就跟虎克船长似的 肚子里传出手♥机♥铃♥声♥
Now she's like Captain Hook, ringing from the inside
因为我的手♥机♥在里头
'cause my phone's in there
而我都不知道谁在给我打电♥话♥
and I don't know who's calling me
这故事可真带劲啊 Gav
That's a hell of a story, Gav
嗯 你垫着的是出院证明吗
Um, are you sitting on the discharge papers?
呃 对 给你
Uh, yes. Here you go
谢谢
Thank you
嘿 呃 你待会儿想一起喝点东西吗
Hey, uh, do you wanna maybe catch a drink later?
我的病人哪儿去了
Where is my patient?
嘿 Munk先生 你怎么出来了
Hey, Mr. Munk you wandered off
-Benjamin -什么 哦 对不起
-Benjamin? -Yeah. Uh, sorry
我就是感觉有点头晕
I just felt a little dizzy
你还好吗
Are you okay?
呃 实际上我 我觉得不太舒服
Um, I actually feel, uh, not so good
好吧
All right
我真得走了 所以..
I-I really gotta go, so..
喔 喔 喔 喔 Benjamin
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, Benjamin.
-我这儿需要帮助 -嗯 呃...
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表