剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表
I bought for her last birthday.
-你是在开玩笑吗 -他很高兴
- Is this some kind of a joke? - He's glad you're wearing
你戴着上次生日他送你的项链
the necklace he got you for your last birthday.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know that?
他就在这里 他在听你说话
He's here. He's listening.
你在说谎
You're lying.
我为什么要说谎
Why would I lie? Huh?
我不知道
I don't know.
好让你觉得我是个疯子 嗯?
So you could think I'm crazy? Uh...
如果你不相信我 那走吧
If you don't believe me, go.
快走
Go!
好吧
Fine.
但 如果我说的是事实呢
What if I am telling the truth, though?
嗯?
Huh?
听我说 他就在这里
Listen to me. He's right there.
Charlie
Charlie.
Alex
Alex.
如果你在这
If you're there...
我希望你能醒过来
I need you to wake up.
哦 天哪 我知道 亲爱的
Oh, god. I know, baby.
我知道 我在努力 我在努力
I know. I'm-I'm trying. I'm trying.
告诉她我在努力
Tell her I'm... tell her I'm trying.
告诉她 她要坚定信念
Tell her she needs to have faith.
告诉她 我在这里 告诉她我就在这里
Uh, tell her I'm here. Tell her I'm right here.
告诉她相信我
Tell her to believe in me.
他说什么了吗
Anything?
你还等什么 告诉她
What are you waiting for? Tell her.
你是拿钱干活的对吧 医生
You get paid to do your job, eh, doc?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你不是说真的吧
You're not serious.
怎么了 你叫我来是要叫醒Chester
What? You-you called me here to wake up Chester.
现在你想让我帮你和你的男朋友聊天
Now you want me to talk to your boyfriend.
天哪 我真是个白♥痴♥
Wow. I'm an idiot.
她会觉得你在骗她
She's gonna think you're hustling her.
-你在做什么 -没什么 我只是想说
- What are you doing? -No, all I'm saying is
- 我总得从中得到点好处吧 -你知道吗 我
- there's gotta be something in this for me. - You know what? I...
有那么一瞬间 我相信了你
I believed you for-for just a minute.
不 不 不 你在干什么
No. No. No. What are you doing?
- 哦 - Alex
- Oh. - Alex.
Alex
Alex!
Alex
Alex!
- Charlie -你到底在想些什么
- Charlie... - What the hell were you thinking?
你是我仅有的机会
You were my one chance,
我唯一的机会
my only chance.
现在没了
It's gone now.
只是过来看看
Just checking in.
吗♥啡♥不起作用
Morphine's not working.
我们给你注射的吗♥啡♥是定量的
It'll only give you so much.
你为什么不起来走走呢
Why don't you get up and walk around a little?
哦 比如小跑两圈
Oh, like a little light jog
还是什么交叉锻炼
or some. Uh, what... cross-training?
Chester
Chester.
这会让你感觉好点
It might make you feel better,
手术后你应该这样
and after a surgery, you should.
好吧
All right.
好的
Okay.
好了 走吧
Okay. Here we go.
你要跟我一起去吗
Are you gonna walk with me?
当然
Sure.
那么你有什么人需要帮你通知吗
So is there anyone you should be calling?
告诉他们你在这 你一定有女朋友之类的
Tell them you're here?You must have a girlfriend or something.
噢
Ooh.
好了
Okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
有 她 呃 她离开我有一段时间了
Yeah, she, uh, she left a while ago.
她承受不了这个
She couldn't take it.
她不信我是真痛
She didn't think the pain was real.
听到这个我很遗憾
Sorry to hear that.
嗯 我以前是个 呃 随遇而安的家伙
Yeah. I used to be, uh,a pretty happy-go-lucky guy.
你知道滑稽的地方在哪吗
You know what's hilarious?
嗯哼
Mm?
我以前是个推销员
I used to be a salesman.
你是卖♥♥什么的
What did you sell?
卖♥♥♥车♥ 嗯
Sold cars. Yeah.
但他们说 你真正推销的是你自己
But you really just sell yourself.That's what they say,
但自从我的 呃 我的牌子
and since my brand, you know, so to speak,
变成 呃 现在这样
kinda became, uh, became this,
我 嗯
I, um...
我感觉不是太好
I'm not really feeling that much better.
我觉得我得回去躺下来
I think I'd like to go back and lie down.
好的
Okay.
好
Okay.
我刚听说了你那个奇怪的病人
I just heard about your freaky patient.
嗯 腹痛
Yeah. Abdominal pain,
不正常的血细胞计数 水疱
strange blood counts, blistering.
-起水疱 -嗯
- Blistering? - Mm-hmm.
我告诉过你 大蒜加圣水灌肠剂
I told you, garlic and a holy water enema
就能治好
might do the trick.
他身上曾有条钢筋穿胸而过
He did have a stake going through his chest.
只要留意下两者的关联
Just noticing a connection.
我的病人还受着苦呢 Reycraft
My patient is really suffering, Reycraft,
不仅是怕见光而已
and not just from photosensitivity.
这家伙是个吸血鬼
The guy's a vampire.
-谁准备去告诉他 -各位
- Who's gonna tell him? - Guys.
吸血鬼
Vampire.
Jackson 我爱你
Jackson, I love you.
Joel 能耽误你5分钟来下实验室
Joel, do you have five minutes to come to the lab
做点奇特的事么
and try something bizarre?
行
Okay.
我不该来的
I shouldn't have come in.
为什么不该来 急诊室就是给大家提供的
Why not? The E.R.'s here for everybody.
并不是你出血了才来这寻求帮助
You don't have to be bleeding out to ask for help.
并不是因为我疯了 我才知道自己在说什么
Not that I know what I'm talking about because I'm crazy.
Heather 我告诉过你妈妈 我想要重新安排你的药物治疗
Heather, I told your mother I'd like to rejig your drug regimen,
而且我认为谈话疗法对你有好处
and I really think that you would benefit from talk therapy.
我一直在说话 但只会让我更糟
I talk all the time.It just makes me worse.
你出现了幻听
You have auditory hallucinations.
那些恶言恶语?
The hate voices?
"我受够你了" "你怎么还没死"
"I'm sick of you.""Why don't you die already?"
声音停歇过吗 你有清静的时刻吗
Do they ever abate? Are they ever quiet?
他们 他们不会安静的
They-they can't be quiet.
他们一直追着我 还变得更聪明了
They keep coming at me,and they just get smarter.
和我聊天能帮你从多方面理解
Talking to me can help give you perspective,
但你必须坚持吃药
but you have to stick to your meds.
我停药是因为这些药让我感觉有些自闭
I go off my meds because they make me feel closed in.
-我懂 -不 你不懂
- I know. - No, you don't.
我另一个世界很可怕
My other world is scary,
但是我在那有朋友
but I have friends there.
有时候 在那边生活比在这边更容易些
S-sometimes it's easier to live there than it is to live here.
你的脖子
Your neck.
可能是肌张力障碍
That could be dystonia.
是对积聚在你体内的多巴胺阻塞药物
It's a reaction to the dopamine-blocking drugs
产生的不良反应
that have built up in your system.
可以吗
May I?
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
感官欺骗 不总是有效的
It's a sensory trick.It doesn't always work.
你是怎么做到的
How did you do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
你这双手具有魔力
You have magic hands.
只是普通的手而已
剧集 | 拯救希望(2012) | 导航列表