剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
Little bugger doesn't want to stay in its socket.
你什么意思 你要死了
What are you saying, you're dying?
真的要死了
I mean, like, really dying?
我不知道
I don't know.
-天啊 -我们正想搞清楚
- Oh, my God. - We're trying to figure it out.
你父亲今天要和一个人见面
Your dad is actually meeting with a guy today
他可能有办法帮我
who might be able to help me.
-你却没跟他一起去 -没有
- And you didn't go with him? - No.
因为我想花时间进行母女活动
Because I wanted to do mother/daughter stuff.
没错 我又开始使用这词组了
And, yes, I'm taking that phrase back.
现在去喝茶还来得及吗
Is it too late to get tea?
别尿了
Stop peeing.
-我停不住 -我让你停下
- I can't. - I said stop.
天
Oh, God.
好了 不尿了 你想怎样
Okay, I stopped. What do you want?
如果你不把U盘给我
My wife's life is in danger and yours is, too,
你和我妻子的生命就都会有危险
if you don't give me that flash drive.
-你怎么又尿了 -我憋不住
- You're peeing again. - I can't help it.
给你 拿去吧
Here, just take it.
终于得到了 加密了吗
Finally. Is it encrypted?
没有
No.
以防你一会儿生气暴走
And just so you don't get really, really mad and stalkery later,
提前告诉你 里面什么也没有
there's nothing on it.
那书在哪里
Then where's the book?
我需要那本该死的书
I need the goddamn book.
我发誓不在我这
I don't have it, I swear.
我只是假装在我这
I just pretended I did.
那些人想要可信仰的事物
All these people want something to believe in.
我只是在帮他们
I'm just here to help them with that.
安东都不是我真名 我叫亚提
My name's not even Anton, it's Artie.
-亚提 -怎么了 乔
- Artie? - Yeah, Joel?
我不是在叫你 只是在消化这件事
I wasn't addressing you, I was digesting it.
如果这些事都是你编的
If it's all made up,
那政♥府♥的人为什么要追查你
why is the government after you?
他们没有追查我
They're not.
我那么说是为了显得自己更可信
I just say that 'cause it gives me credibility.
所以这一切都是假的吗
So it's all bullshit?
你让人们误以为有解药吗
You gave everyone false hope there's a cure?
治愈什么的解药
A cure for what?
你这个混♥蛋♥
You son of a bitch.
滚出去
Just get out.
该死 现在怎么办
Fuck! Now what?
真为安东感到羞耻
Shame about Anton.
我们本对他期望很高
We had high hopes for him.
但如果你研究死亡生命学
But when you work in the field of necrobiology
就会对终结[一无所获]习以为常了
you get used to a lot of dead ends.
又一个神秘莫测的人
Another mysterious and intriguing person.
我真想了解更多
I really want to know more.
她吐出过一个红色小球吗
Did she throw up a red ball?
她的转变过程伴随着缺乏冲动控制能力
Was her transition also marked by a lack of impulse control,
以及不受限制的性♥欲♥吗
an unchecked libido?
我们毁了塔吉特百货厕所里的尿布台
We destroyed a changing table in a Target bathroom.
那就是两个症状都有
I think that covers both.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是谁不重要 派我来的女人才是关键
I'm no one but the woman who sends me to these things
她也许能帮到你
might be able to help you.
她是前疾控中心科学家
She's an ex-CDC scientist
专门研究罕见病毒
who specializes in fringe virology.
我会跟她说你会联♥系♥她
I'll tell her to expect your call.
科拉·沃尔夫博士
Dr. Cora Wolf.
我已经遇到了一堆破事...
You know, I've had a tough couple of...
我说的是真的
This is real.
该庆幸艾瑞克把这事发到了网上
It's a good thing Eric posted about this
否则我绝对找不到你
or I would've never found you.
-我们走吧 -乔 等等 抱歉
- Come on, we're leaving. - Joel, wait. I'm sorry.
我不该在网上谈论希拉的事情
I shouldn't have talked about Sheila online,
你是对的 我是想让这些人记住我
and you were right, I was trying to impress all these people.
你已经闪耀了一辈子了 而我总是
You've been cool your whole life but I've always been...
透明的
well, invisible.
我错了 这种事不会再发生了
So, I was wrong and it won't happen again.
抱歉 我刚在想我有多帅 你说什么
I'm sorry, I was thinking about how handsome I am. What?
-认真的 -当然不是
- Seriously? - Of course not.
你把我想成什么人了
What do you think I am?
我听见你说话了
I heard you.
但你不会真以为你在窃取政♥府♥文件之后
But did you really think you could get away
-还能逃过一劫吧 -什么
- with stealing government documents? - What?
我要逮捕你 艾瑞克·比米斯
I'm taking you in, Eric Bemis!
我的天 你在狂刷我的存在感
Oh, my God, you're making me so impressive right now.
闭嘴
Shut up!
你被逮捕了
You're under arrest
因你知道太多你不该知道的东西
for knowing more than any one man has the right to.
我不会闭嘴的
I won't shut up!
你可以限制我的人身自♥由♥
You can put my body back in hibernation fluid
但我的心是永远无法被束缚的
but my mind will always roam free!
-演太过了 -反正我会就此打住
- Too big? - I certainly wouldn't go any bigger.
-希拉 -我在这
- Sheila? - I'm in here.
-跟安东怎么样了 -完全是扯蛋
- How'd it go with Anton? - Total fraud.
我差点要动手打他了
I almost hit him,
而且我不确定我会停下来
and I'm not sure I would've stopped.
不会吧
Oh no.
我原以为我不是那种人 但或许我是的
I keep telling myself I'm not that guy, but maybe I am.
也许现在我们都是不一样的人了
Maybe we're both different people now.
同进退 共改变
So we'll be different together.
我这有张一个来自北方医生的名片
I got a card for a doctor up north.
我知道这还是希望渺茫
I know it's another long shot,
但不管是什么 我会去的
but whatever it is, I'm in.
你确定
You are?
艾比一定会成长为一个了不起的女人
Abby's gonna grow up to be an amazing woman,
我想要能活到那个时候见证这一切
and I want to be around to see as much of that as I can.
如果真有机会找到治愈疗法的话
So if there's a chance for a cure,
无论希望有多渺茫 我都要一试
no matter how much of a long shot, I wanna take it.
感谢上天
Thank God.
我想了一路的稿子
On the way home, I came up with this whole speech
来说服你去接受治疗
to try to talk you into it.
结尾就是这样的
Yeah, it ended like that.
喂
Hello?
哈蒙德先生 一直期待着您的来电
Oh, Mr. Hammond. I've been expecting your call.
我懂了
I see.
她已经这样多久了
And how long has she been like this?
真的吗
Really?
引人入胜
Fascinating.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表