剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
我想知道这上面写了什么
I wonder what it says.
天啊 我讨厌你的铃♥声♥
Jesus, I hate that ringtone.
-客户喜欢 很有趣 -我们有不同意见
- Clients like it. It's funny. - We disagree on that.
是艾比的学校
It's Abby's school.
你们的女儿三天前翘课
Your daughter walked out of class three days ago
自那以后她就没回来过
and she hasn't been back since.
我们不知道艾比逃学
We had no idea Abby was skipping school.
她以前从没这样过 至少没被抓到过
She's never done it before, or at least she's never been caught.
运动天赋也不怎么样
Not a great sportswoman either.
家里发生什么反常的事了吗
Is anything unusual happening at home?
-反常... -反常的事...
- Um, unusual... - Unusual... Unusual...
-没有 一切正常 -正常极了
- No. All good. - Unusual? Very usual.
我十分重视这件事是因为
The reason I'm taking this so seriously is
这不仅关系到艾比
because it's not just about Abby.
她还对艾瑞克·比米斯造成了不良影响
She's also having a corrupting influence on Eric Bemis.
而...
And...
艾瑞克·比米斯是名优秀的年轻人
Eric Bemis is a remarkable young man, so--
你是说艾比·哈蒙德不优秀吗
Are you saying that Abby Hammond isn't remarkable?
我相信他不是这个意思
I'm sure that's not what he's saying.
如果你不是这个意思就太好了
It'd be great if that's not what you're saying.
艾瑞克·比米斯的绩点达到4.5
Eric Bemis has a 4.5 GPA.
他唯一和B有关的事物是他研究
The only Bs he ever got are the ones he raised
蜂群崩溃综合症时取得的
to study colony collapse disorder.
那是关于蜜蜂的一种现象
That's something that happens to bees.
从她的生物成绩上看
Based on her biology grades,
我想艾比也不知道那是什么
I guess Abby may not have known that either.
现在我觉得你在说我们女儿笨
Well, now it feels like you're calling our daughter stupid.
还有我们
And us.
再次声明 他肯定不是这个意思
Again, I'm sure that's not what he's saying.
如果你不是这个意思就太好了
It'd be great if that's not what you're saying.
没错 那样会很好 咱们直说吧
Yes, it would be. Let's keep this simple.
如果你女儿再逃学
If your daughter misses school again,
她就要得休学了
she's going to be suspended.
休学 如果艾比正经历一些像我们这样的
Suspended? If Abby is going through some typical teenage problem
普通家庭都会遇到的典型青春期问题
that happens to any typical family like ours,
你不该惩罚她 而是抱以同情才对
instead of punishing her you should show her some compassion.
你不该告诉我该怎样做好我的本职工作
And you shouldn't tell me how to do my job.
如果你真做好了
Well, maybe if you did it right,
这些家长也不会在背后谈论你
then all the parents wouldn't talk about you
-说你是个彻头彻尾的... -我有个办法
- like you are a steaming pile of-- - Here's a solution.
在我想到该说什么前 任何人不要说话了
Let's all stop talking until I can think of what to say next.
我们去和女儿谈谈
Okay, we'll speak to our daughter
确保她不会再翘课了
and make sure she never misses school again.
很好 因为如果她再...
Good. Because if she does...
-请别这么说 -翘课的话
- Please don't say it. - ...miss school again...
-她不会的 -她就会被...
- She won't. - ...she's going to be...
-请别说出来 -要是我就不会说
- Don't say it. - I wouldn't say it.
-休学 -好吧
- ...suspended. - Okay.
-该死 -我们达成了共识
- Goddamn it. - We're all on the same page.
亲爱的 我们走吧
Honey, shall we?
我有个冷藏食物的地方
I have a small refrigerated space
我很乐意带你去看看
I would love to introduce you to.
我觉得你在里面看上去会很不错
I think you would look really good in it.
-什么 -小酒窖
- What? - Tiny wine room.
我们正在卖♥♥一处带酒窖的房♥子
We're selling a house with a tiny wine room.
你要是感兴趣 记得联♥系♥我们
Let us know if you're interested.
-天啊 -我不在乎他
- Jesus Christ. - I don't care for him.
他是校长 你不能吃掉学校的...
He's the principal! You can't eat the school--
你们好 好吧
How's it going? All right.
校长
Principal.
我们昨晚是走运
We got lucky last night
没人看到你在停车场杀了那个人
with that guy you killed in the parking lot.
但大家都看到我们在这 我们登记了
But people have seen us here. We signed in.
如果下一位预约家长发现办公室里血流成河
If his next appointment walked into a bloodbath,
他们可能会猜想是前一个家长干的
they might have tied it to his previous one.
放松 我没吃他 暂时没有
Relax! I didn't eat him... yet.
不不不 你不能吃他 永远不能
No, no, no. You won't eat him, ever.
-好吧 暂时不能 -亲爱的
- Fine. Ever... yet. - Honey.
你越冲动 我们就越容易被抓到
The more impulsive you are, the more likely we'll get caught.
如果我们被抓到 我们就彻底完了
And if we get caught, our lives together will be over, forever.
你明白吗
Do you understand?
嗯 我明白
Yes. I understand.
我不能冲动行事 杀害错误的目标
I can't be impulsive and kill the wrong person,
比如刚才那个混♥蛋♥ 连一张家人的照片都没有
like that bastard in there who didn't have any family pictures
可能也没有任何朋友
and probably doesn't have any friends,
但是办公室却放着带反光条的运动鞋
but did have sneakers with reflective strips in his office,
说明他可能独自夜跑
so may run alone at night.
谢谢你认真听了我的话
Thank you for hearing me.
我们刚被叫到校长办公室了
So we just got called into the principal's office.
为什么 你们干了什么
Why? What'd you do?
怎么了 明明很好笑
What? That was funny!
-她是个优秀的女孩 -我知道她很优秀
- She's a remarkable girl. - I know she's remarkable.
-我们谈完了 -不
- So then we're done? - No.
正因为你很优秀 所以我们对你期望很高
It's because you're remarkable that we expect more of you.
学校看上去毫无意义 说真的 三角学
It all just seems so meaningless. Seriously, trigonometry?
-那有什么用 -三角学太有用了
- What does that matter? - Trigonometry matters a lot.
任何事物都有三角形
There are triangles in everything.
披萨 三角铁
Pizza. Triangles.
不是图形 是一种乐器
Not the shape, the musical instrument.
-亲爱的 你有什么要补充的吗 -当然
- Honey, anything you want to add? - Sure.
如果艾比不想上学 她就不该去
If Abby doesn't want to go to school, she shouldn't go.
-什么 -等等 你认真的吗
- What? - Wait, you're serious?
像三角形那么认真
As a triangle.
她在学校学的那些东西一半都用不上
She's not gonna use half the stuff they teach in there
你也从来都不关心什么三角学
and you never cared about trigonometry.
你唯一感兴趣的三角形就是我裤子里的那个
The only triangle you were interested in was the one in my pants.
-妈 够了 -天啊
- Mom! Oh, my God! - Oh, my God.
跟着感觉走啊
Follow your heart.
你喜欢写诗吗 那就写吧
Listen, you like writing poetry? Maybe do that.
你是说我应该辍学当诗人吗
You're saying I should drop out of school and be a poet?
不 不 不 不是那个意思
No, no, no. No one's saying that.
我就是那个意思
That's exactly what I'm saying.
-活出精彩 -什么情况
- Live your best life. - What's happening right now?
现在的情况就是你被禁足了 回房♥间去
What's happening is you're grounded. So go to your room.
谢谢 这个我明白了
Thank you. No, that I understand.
-你不能总这样 -不能做我自己吗
- You can't keep being like this. - You mean, being who I am?
我知道你现在希望想做什么就做什么
I know you want to do whatever you want now,
但我不确定这个家能不能接受得了
but I'm not sure the family can survive it.
哈蒙德太太 您有事吗 要不要吃饼干
Mrs. Hammond, what are you doing here? Would you like a Triscuit?
你家前门没锁 不吃 谢谢
Your front door was unlocked, and no, thank you.
我需要找个人聊一聊
Listen, I need to talk to someone,
你是我认识的人里最像专家的了
and you are the closest thing to an expert I know.
谢谢 请坐
Thank you. Please, sit.
今天早晨 我感觉特别好
This morning, I felt really great.
我一直在鼓励每个人活出最好的自己
I was encouraging everyone to be their best selves,
但是就在刚才 我让艾比退学
but just now, I told Abby to drop out of school.
在那之前 我差点把诺瓦克校长给杀了
And before that, I almost killed Principal Novak.
对 冲动控制 活死人没有这个
Yes, uh, impulse control. The undead do not have it.
我得做些什么 因为我不能这样
I gotta do something, because I can't be like--
-对不起 -没关系
- Sorry. - It's okay.
没吓尿 这算是胜利
No pee, so, that's a win.
你觉得我还有可能有任何控制力吗
Do you think it's possible for me to have any control?
我们无法忽略一个基本事实
We can't ignore a fundamental truth.
活死人完全受自身的伊德驱使
The undead are completely driven by their ID.
但是如果我不能控制我自己
But if I can't control myself,
那我就是把对我重要的一切置于危险之中
then I risk everything that matters to me.
你改变不了自己的本质
You can't change your nature.
-但是我必须得改变啊 -也许可以
- But I have to. - Then maybe you can.
-真的吗 -不
- Do you think? - No.
-可我会失去家人的 -那你就得改变
- But I could lose my family. - Then you have to change.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表