剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
《兼♥职♥恋人》的整首歌♥词
to Stevie Wonder's "Part Time Lover."
懒惰空洞
Which seems lazy and on the nose.
你应该跟她谈谈
You should say something to her.
那只会让她难堪
It would only embarrass her.
她只是想保护我
She's just trying to protect me
不让我知道她的婚姻不美满
from knowing she's in a crappy marriage.
也许你妈是想保护你
Maybe your Mom's trying to protect you
不让你知道她是个恶毒的杀人机器
from knowing that she's a vicious killing machine.
没别的意思 我觉得还挺酷的
No offense, I think it's kinda cool.
该收的收起来 我要进来了
Put it away, I'm coming in!
艾比 我不知道你来了
Oh, Abby, I didn't know you were here.
-天啊 妈 -淡定 谁都有需求
- Jesus. Mom. - Oh, calm down, everybody does it.
包括你妈 你们要不要吃华夫饼啊
Even your own mother. You guys want some waffles?
是的 艾比 我妈自♥慰♥ 然后做华夫饼
Yeah, Abby, my Mom masturbated, then made waffles.
-听着有食欲吗 -没有 我该走了
- Does that make you hungry? - No. I should leave.
我得去替我爸去观房♥会
I actually have to cover for my Dad at an open house, so...
-乔怎么了 -你闭嘴 丹
- Oh, what's wrong with Joel? - Turn it off, Dan.
-我觉得他可能就是想休息一天 -有意思
- I think he's just taking the day off. - Interesting.
不是吧 我觉得很正常 再见
Really? Maybe I'm too close to it. See you, guys.
你们两个单独在一起还关着门
So you two were alone in your room with the door closed.
什么事都没发生
Nothing happened.
当然什么都没发生了 就你那样
Of course nothing happened. You're you.
你少说两句行吗 丹
Will you leave him alone, Dan?
他不过是在等候时机成熟
He's just waiting for his moment.
亲爱的 冰箱里有炖菜
Honey, there's a casserole in the fridge.
我今晚又要去上动感单车课
I'm going to spin class again tonight.
真不错 妈 祝你在单车上玩得开心
Good for you, Mom. You have fun on that bike.
别留遗憾
No regrets.
我要去隔壁跟乔谈些事
I'm gonna go next door, talk to Joel about something.
天啊 别再谈蚂蚁的事了
Oh, God, not the ants again.
不 不谈蚂蚁
No. Not the ants.
*手握光阴一大把*
* Too much time on my hands *
*我的时间用不完*
♪ Too much time on my hands ♪
*我的时间用不完*
♪ Too much time on my hands ♪
*我的时间用*
♪ Too much time on my... ♪
不用了 我还得看孩子
No, I'm good. I'm on baby duty.
但是你可以吹到我脸上
But you can blow it in my face.
不管了 给我吧
Fuck it, just give it to me.
我有个有警♥察♥问题要问你
So I got a cop question for you.
你可以光凭名字和过期的电子邮件地址
Can you run a search on a guy with just a first name
来搜寻一个人吗
and an expired email address?
这家伙和希拉有一腿吗
This guy fucking Sheila?
什么 不是 为什么这么说
What? No. Why would you say that?
让警♥察♥帮助找人无外乎两个原因
Two reasons people ask a cop to find somebody:
老婆出轨或者
wife-fucking, or because
他们捡到了一个钱包想要还回去
they found a wallet and they want to return it.
这通常是找老婆出轨对象的借口
Which is usually an excuse to find a wife-fucker.
是工作上的事
Uh, it's a work thing.
我在星巴克听到这个家伙说
I was at Starbucks and this guy said
他想买♥♥一个有不错院子的房♥子 他有两只狗
he wanted to buy a house with a nice yard. Has two dogs.
一只以为自己是大狗的小狗
One's a little dog who thinks he's a big dog--
你知道吗 我现在嗨到都撒不了谎了
You know what? I'm too high to lie right now.
-你能帮我找吗 -可以 我才不在乎原因
- Can you just do it? - Yeah, I don't give a shit.
伙计们
Gentlemen.
搞错没有 你不能就这样走进我家
Whoa, hey! What the hell? You can't just walk in my house.
我敲门了 没人应
I knocked, no one answered.
也许是因为这些大♥麻♥所以听不到
Probably couldn't hear me over all this weed.
大♥麻♥很棒 是吧
Marijuana is nice, yes?
我和我的黑人情人一起吞云吐雾 度过性感时光
I smoky with my black lover, have a sexy time!
你希望我们有什么反应
What reaction are you hoping for right now?
我还以为吸了大♥麻♥以后会觉得什么都有趣
I thought toking the indo made everything funnier.
宝宝醒了 得走了
Baby's awake. Gotta go.
拜托 不要留我...
Oh, come on, man, don't leave me alone with...
-不一个人 -让他走吧
- out you. - Let him go.
我们不需要他也能找乐子
We don't need him to have fun.
你想干什么 丹
So, what do you want, Dan?
艾比刚刚在我家
You know, Abby was just over.
她和艾瑞克成了好朋友
Her and Eric have become good friends.
你和里克也是好朋友
And you and Rick are good friends.
我没有很多朋友
I don't have a lot of friends.
也许你只是需要见一些和你有相同兴趣爱好的人
Maybe you just need to meet people with similar interests and--
我知道怎样交朋友 乔
I know how friends work, Joel.
你愿意做我的朋友吗
Will you be my friend?
不
No.
真伤人
Ouch. That hurt.
我觉得你应该重新考虑一下
I think you should reconsider.
不要
No.
那真是太糟了
Too bad.
因为如果你不想成为我朋友的话
Because if you're not gonna be my friend,
那你就完蛋了
then you're... fucked.
拍死了一只苍蝇 值得尊敬的对手
I killed the fly. It was a worthy adversary.
你在做饼干吗
Are you baking cookies?
不是 这是把香草精和香精油
No, it's vanilla extract and essential oils
放在烤箱里以350的温度烤的味道
baked in the oven at 350.
房♥产经纪人的老伎俩
It's an old realtor trick.
让房♥子闻起来有家的味道
Makes the house smell like home.
-干嘛不直接烤饼干呢 -因为太麻烦
- Why not just bake cookies? - Because they're messy.
而且我觉得
And I happen to believe
美国人摄入够多的糖分了
Americans get enough sugar in their diet.
但这是骗人的
But this is a lie.
不是骗人的 这是个小伎俩
It's not a lie, it's a trick.
有什么区别
What's the difference?
骗人是罪过而伎俩给你赚支付Spotify的钱
One is a sin and one pays for your Spotify.
你哪根筋不对
What's your problem?
我想要诚实的饼干 妈
I wanted an honest cookie, Mom.
而你却给我了一鼻子的虚伪
And you're giving me a nose full of hypocrisy.
好像你很完美似的
Like you're so perfect.
不知道谁上个星期还翘课了
Who skipped school last week?
草 我刚刚该这么说的
Fuck! That's what I should've said.
谢谢你的三明治 真好吃
Thanks for the sandwich. That was really good.
让我的蛋蛋瘙痒难耐
Making my balls buzz.
我绞尽脑汁在想
I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out
那根手指是怎么到了我家后院的
how that finger got in my backyard.
我的园丁新买♥♥了把修枝剪
My gardener got some new pruning shears--
乔
Ah, Joel...
我知道那是加里·韦斯特的手指
I know the finger belongs to Gary West.
我查了指纹
I ran the print.
我知道加里是你和希拉的同事
I know that you and Sheila worked with Gary.
我也知道丽莎看到
And I know that Lisa saw Gary
加里和你老婆在夜♥总♥会♥里跳舞
dancing with your wife at the club,
他缠绵地摩擦着她的骨盆
grinding her pelvis into a fine mist.
接着加里就失踪了
And then Gary disappeared.
操 真烦人
Fuck! This is such a drag.
有件事我不明白
There is one thing I don't know.
你这样的孬种怎么会杀人呢
How could a pussy like you kill someone?
有次我看到你追着冰淇淋车跑
I mean, I once saw you running after an ice cream truck.
你想干嘛 丹
What do you want, Dan?
我说了 我只想交个朋友
I told you, I just wanna be friends.
好 我们是朋友
Fine, we're friends.
那我们去喝思乐冰再去魔术玩吧
Let's get Slurpees and go to Magic Mountain.
你是要逮捕我吗
So, are you gonna arrest me or what?
当然不是 兄弟
Of course not, buddy.
但既然我们是朋友了
But, hey, now that we are friends,
我需要你帮个忙
I do need a favor.
我要出门几天
I'm gonna be out of town for a few days.
去狩猎或者说制♥造♥不在场证明的旅行
Kind of a hunting/alibi trip.
-不在场证明 -没错
- Alibi? - Yeah.
我走了后 需要你帮我杀个人
While I'm gone, I'm gonna need you to kill someone for me.
-什么 -我说
- What? - I said,
"我走了后 需要你帮我杀个人"
"While I'm gone, I'm gonna need you to kill someone for me."
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表