剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
干嘛破门而入
And what's with the door, man?
你把我们家门毁了
You totally fucked up our door.
我知道怎么解决你的脚趾问题了
I have the answer to your toe problem.
-你脚趾有问题 -我本打算告诉你的
- You have a toe problem? - I was going to tell you--
她脚趾掉了 她知道你接受不了
Her toe fell off. She knew you wouldn't be able to handle it.
-你脚趾掉了 天 -看到了吗
- Your toe fell off? Oh, my God! - See?
-闭嘴 -你才闭嘴
- Shut up. - You shut up.
你给老子闭嘴 你把门毁了我很生气
No, you, and I'm really pissed about the door.
-行了 -希拉 跟我走吧
- Guys! - Sheila, come away with me,
这样你的脚趾问题就不是问题了
and your toe problem won't be a problem,
无论你退化成什么样子 我都接受
because I will accept you no matter how much you deteriorate.
我们是一样的 我们应该在一起
You and I are the same. We should be together.
好了 显然我们都不想打架
Okay, look, clearly neither one of us wants to fight.
我能理解
And I don't blame us.
毕竟我们都这么高大
I mean, look how big we are--
强壮
and how strong.
抱歉 乔 你看着是个好人
Sorry, Joel, you seem like a nice man,
但是为了希拉的自♥由♥
but for Sheila to be free...
她必须和她的过去告别
she has to stop clinging to her past.
-你好吗 -快走
- Whassup! - Come on!
快跑
Let's go, go.
我们得杀了他 只有这一个选择
We have to kill him. It's our only way out.
-同意 那为什么上楼 -来拿武器
- I know. So why did we come upstairs? - To get our weapons.
你是说那些打算不用的武器吗
You mean the ones we weren't going to use
已经被我收进厨房♥和车♥库♥了
so I put them back in the kitchen and the garage?
-就是那些 -你生什么气
- Yes, those! - Don't you get upset with me.
是你给我买♥♥了那本日式收纳攻略书
You're the one who bought me that Japanese tidying-up book.
我只是希望你别把鞋扔在走廊
I just wanted your shoes out of the hallway.
希拉
Sheila!
-快 把门挡起来 -好
- Quick, barricade the door. - Okay.
为什么不跟我说你脚趾的事
Why didn't you want me to know about your toe?
是因为这个才不跟我做♥爱♥的吗
Is that why we weren't having sex?
-怕被我看见 -对
- You didn't want me to see it? - Yes.
亲爱的 我能承受
Honey, I can handle it.
我不知道我能不能承受
I don't know if I can handle it.
万一 万一这只是个开始呢
Okay? What if this keeps happening to me?
万一我要解体呢
What if I'm breaking apart?
或是失控了 而你不得不杀了我
What if I lose control and you have to kill me?
万一我们太年轻不适合结婚
What if we're too young to get married?
万一房♥子卖♥♥不出去怎么办
What if we can't sell a house?
万一尿布台撑不住我们俩怎么办
What if this baby changing table can't support our weight?
那我们就想办法 宝贝 一如既往
We'll figure it out, honey. We always have.
-也有可能今天就是末日 -至少能一起死
- Or we'll just die right here. - At least we'll die together.
希拉 跟我走是对的
Sheila! This is the right thing.
你以后就明白了
In time you'll see it.
《活力四射》
我收回之前对那把梳子说的所有坏话
I take back everything I said about that brush.
尸体搬进车里了 你确定你不能吃掉他吗
I got the body in the car. Are you sure you can't eat him?
-感觉好浪费啊 -活死人不能吃活死人
- It seems like such a waste. - The undead can't eat the undead.
因为他们... 死透了
They're too... dead.
跟我来 我想看看你的脚趾
Come here. I want to see your toe.
还是不要了 也许你永远都不用看
I don't think so. Maybe you never have to see it.
我可以穿着袜子跟你做♥爱♥
Maybe I just can have sex with my socks on.
或者高跟鞋 你肯定喜欢 对不对
Or... heels. Bet you'd like that, wouldn't you?
对 但最终我还是会想把它们脱掉
I would. But eventually I'd want to take them off of you.
好吧 准备好看史上最不令人性奋的脚趾吧
Okay, get ready to have whatever the opposite of a boner is.
就这样吗 没什么啊
Is that it? That's nothing.
暂时而已 如果这只是开始呢
So far. But what if it's just the beginning?
亲爱的 不会有事 我们会找到解药的
Honey, we're gonna be okay. We're gonna find a cure.
我已经给那个有塞尔维亚书的人留了言
I've left messages for that guy with the Serbian book.
-可他没有回电 -我保证会找到他
- But he didn't call you back. - We will find him, I promise you.
与此同时 我们一起撑过这段...
In the meantime, you and I are gonna get through this togeth--
卧♥槽♥什么鬼
The fuck is that?
怎么了
What?
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表