剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
It'll all depend on what you say next.
告诉艾比明天来学校上学
Tell Abby I'll see her at school tomorrow.
很好 祝你有一个愉快的夜晚
Okay, then. You have a lovely evening.
你好有气场
You were intense.
没错 你是我的宝贝
Well, yeah, you're my baby.
好了 我们去看看艾瑞克的展示吧
All right, let's go check out Eric's action.
你为什么不杀了诺瓦克 我不是在抱怨
Why didn't you kill Novak? Not that I'm complaining.
你告诉我去做我应该成为的人
You told me to be who I needed to be,
那就是一个不想失去家庭的人
and that's someone who doesn't want to lose her family.
-快点 亲爱的 我们要晚了 -我的天
- Come on, honey, we're gonna be late. - Oh, my God.
-诺瓦克校长 等等 -走开
- Principal Novak, wait. - Leave me alone.
-你是塞尔维亚人吗 -离我远点
- Are you Serbian? - Leave me alone.
我在窗户上看到了旗子 是塞尔维亚国旗
I saw the flag in your window. It's Serbian.
-我在调查中见过它 -放手
- I saw it in my research. - Let go.
-你会说塞尔维亚语吗 -你们这群疯子
- Do you speak Serbian? - You people are insane.
-你会塞尔威亚语吗 -不 但我外婆会
- Do you speak Serbian? - No, but my grandmother does.
你最好放我走
You better let me go
因为我和她住 如果八点前没到家...
because I live with her and if I'm not home by 8:00...
其实也没事 因为我是成年人了
It's not a big deal cuz I'm a grown man
我可以做任何想做的事情
and I can do whatever I want.
不过 我还是得走
Still, I'm leaving.
我需要见见你外婆
I need to meet your grandmother!
你们好 好吧
How's it going? All right.
妹子
Hey, girl.
还记得昨晚我和你说的那个工作机会吗
Remember that work opportunity I told you about last night?
-我搞定了 -太好了 一笔大交易吗
- I closed the deal. - Ooh, awesome. Big sale?
交易 不不
Sale? No, no.
那个机会是指和一位肿瘤医生滚床单
The opportunity was to bone an oncologist.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
我们已经眉来眼去几个礼拜了 而你激励了我
We've been flirting for weeks, and you inspired me.
"活出精彩" 对吧
"Live your best life," right?
谢谢你
Thank you.
客户会迟到15分钟 所以不用急
The clients are running 15 minutes late, so no rush.
只是二月的三个周末而已
It's just three weekends in February.
你不能就这样跑去追约翰·传奇的巡演
You can't just pick up and follow John Legend on tour.
这可能是我最后一次机会了
But this could be my last chance.
他和克莉茜有孩子了
Now that he and Chrissy have the baby,
约翰想在家陪家人
John wants to be home with his family.
他是个好父亲
He's such a good dad.
你不能不和我商量就这么干
You don't do something like this without us talking about it.
-好消息 里克 -糟了
- Good news, Rick. - Oh, shit.
你的路虎车提早到货了
Your Range Rover came in early.
-只需要签下名 -你买♥♥了辆新车
- Just need a signature. - Did you buy a new car?
我们早点去待售房♥吧
Maybe let's get to the house early. Okay.
这都是因为你 是吗
This is all you, right?
他们是成年人 可以自己做决定了
They're grown-ups. They can make their own decisions.
-你和他说什么了 -开车 宝贝
- What did you tell him? - Just drive, honey.
他们是我们的邻居
You know, these are our neighbors.
我们得维护好关系 完蛋 丹来了
We have to maintain relationships. Oh, Christ, there's Dan.
乔
Hey, Joel!
我给你的喷雾还放在你门口
The sprayer I gave you is still on your porch!
赶紧喷药杀蚂蚁啊
Spray your goddamn ants!
真是群懒鬼 整个街区都要我负责
Lazy sons of bitches. I take care of this whole neighborhood.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表