剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
她变得非常...
She's been very...
-精力旺盛 -精力旺盛
- exuberant. - Exuberant?
对 他们频繁做那事
Yeah, they're doing it a lot.
好吧
Okay.
据我们所知
Well, one thing we know about
活死人的特点之一就是完全受伊德驱使
the undead is they're completely driven by their id.
伊德是大脑中的一部分
The id is a part of the brain
驱使我们满足欲望
that demands us to satisfy our desires.
-我知道伊德是什么 -它...
- I know what the id is. - It just...
-渴求想要之物 -我心理课就坐你后面
- wants whatever it wants. - I sit behind you in Psych.
-我知道 -怎么会发生这种事
- I know. - How could this happen?
我们只是房♥产经纪人
We're realtors.
多数新病毒源自动物 比如猴子或蝙蝠
Well, most new viruses come from animals, like monkeys or bats.
人类在摧毁它们栖息地的同时
As humans destroy their habitats,
也将自己暴露于各种未知疾病之下
we're exposed to all kinds of unfamiliar diseases.
我们才是真正的僵尸 不是吗
I mean, we're the real so-called zombies, aren't we?
不计后果地任意消耗一切事物
Consuming everything we want without any regard for consequences.
我们在摧毁地球的同时 也在摧毁我们自己
As we destroy the Earth so, too, do we destroy ourselves.
所以... 是由蝙蝠或猴子引起的吗
So, then, a bat or a monkey?
有可能
Maybe.
还有什么我们需要知道的吗
Anything else we should know?
虽然我们什么也不知道
Not that we know anything.
让她保持饱腹状态
Always keep her fed.
我确信
I'm pretty sure
我们不会想知道她饥饿时会做出什么事
we don't want to find out what happens when she's hungry.
如果她开始表现出更多症状
And if she starts to show more symptoms,
比如肌肉退化 或者有攻击性
like, uh, deterioration or aggression,
你们可能得...
you may have to...
什么
What?
打烂她脑袋
Bash her brains in.
我们是房♥产经纪人
We're realtors.
在弄清楚事态前 我们不能把这事告诉别人
Okay, until we know more, we cannot tell anyone about this,
尤其是你母亲
especially your mother.
不过很难想象
Although it is hard to imagine
她会怎么夸大其词
how she'd blow this out of proportion.
多么美好的下午
What a beautiful afternoon.
我们该做些什么
We should do something.
-我们买♥♥辆路虎吧 -好啊
- Let's buy a Range Rover. - Fuck yeah.
不
No.
我们得回家 然后想个办法
We are going home and coming up with a plan.
我们需要答案
We need answers.
怎么会这样 怎样才能重回正轨
How'd this happen? How do we fix it?
还有人被感染了吗
Has it affected anyone else?
看我找到了什么
Look what I found.
不要吃蜗牛
Don't eat a snail.
-真脆 -好吧
- Crunchy. - Okay.
糟了
Oh, crap.
丹 工作怎么样
Hey, Dan. How was work?
-丽莎在家吗 -不在
- Lisa home? - No, no.
不过应该快回来了
Should be soon, though, I'm guessing.
-我不知道她的日程 -你们在这做什么
- Yeah, I don't know her schedule. - What are you all doing here?
你在这做什么
What are you all doing here?
真好笑
That's funny.
-我们刚和艾瑞克聊完 -艾瑞克 为什么
- We were just talking to Eric. - Eric? Why?
因为
Because...
我们在后院发现个橄榄球 我们以为是他的
we found a football in our backyard, we thought it might be his.
艾瑞克没有橄榄球 也没有什么
Eric doesn't own a football or anything else
能让他走出屋子的东西
that would make him come outside.
他也是这么说的
That's exactly what he said,
只是少了批评的口吻 看来
only with less implied criticism, so...
谜团还没解决
mystery not solved.
那橄榄球在哪儿
Then, uh, where's the football?
快跑
Run.
-别开枪 别开枪 -打她 打她
- Don't shoot! Don't shoot! - Shoot her! Shoot her!
我们隔着栅栏扔回去了
We threw it back over the fence.
正如你常说的 "结案"
So, as you would say, "Case closed."
"打她 打她" 没搞错吧
"Shoot her, shoot her." Really?
你真是个糟糕的犯罪搭档
You would be a terrible partner in a crime spree.
这叫自我保护
it's called self-preservation.
你该庆幸我有这种本能
And it's an instinct you should be happy I have.
我们绝对要避免刚才那种情况
That is exactly what we don't want.
现在丹起疑心了
Now Dan is suspicious.
万一他问起艾瑞克这件事呢
What if he asks Eric about it?
艾瑞克不会说的
Eric won't say anything.
-你怎么知道 -因为艾瑞克恨他继父
- How do you know? - Because Eric hates his stepdad.
那太惨了 我好同情艾瑞克有这样讨厌的继父
That's sad, I feel bad Eric has a crappy stepdad.
也许我们应该领养艾瑞克
Maybe we should adopt Eric.
不可能
Out of the question.
听着 你得稍微克制一点
Look, you need to fight this a little.
别这么冲动
Be a little less impulsive.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
汉堡都吃完了
And there's no hamburger left.
我去买♥♥点吃的 然后我们拟定一个计划
I'll go get you some food, but then we're coming up with a plan.
-看紧她 -好的
- Keep her here. - All right.
-我是认真的 哪儿也别去 -好的
- I'm serious, don't go anywhere. - All right.
你应该开慢点 我叫你开慢点
You should slow down. I need you to slow down.
拜托慢点
Please slow down.
-天啊 -快点 快点 快点
- Oh, God! - Faster, faster, faster!
我买♥♥了些有机食品
I got organic,
不知道还有没有这个必要
I don't know if that's still important.
你的头发怎么了
What happened to your hair?
你妈呢
Where's your mom?
耶
Yes!
真高兴你最终决定加入我们
I'm glad you finally decided to join us.
这太赞了
This is fantastic.
从此以后 任何活动都拉我加入
From now on, always include me in everything.
不敢相信你直接
I can't believe you just went out
给自己买♥♥了辆路虎
and bought yourself a Range Rover.
从今早开始我一直想买♥♥辆路虎
I've been wanting one ever since this morning.
真棒 你是我的新偶像
I think it's great. You're my new role model.
没错 如果你想要什么就应该去争取
Yeah, if we want something, we should have it, damn it.
就是这个道理
End of story.
我要去买♥♥几双克里斯提·鲁布托的高跟鞋
I'm gonna get some of those Christian Louboutins.
超级贵 但是管它呢
They're fucking expensive, but fuck it.
吧台有个帅哥在看你
There's a cute guy at the bar looking at you.
他好帅 你认识他吗
Oh, hello, he is cute. Do you know him?
他叫加里 他刚刚搬过来
His name is Gary. He just moved here.
你喜欢他 你们要做吗
You like him. Are you two gonna bone?
-丽莎 -怎么了
- Lisa. - What?
我们刚决定应该为自己争取一切
We decided we shouldn't deny ourselves things,
做♥爱♥就是其中之一
and boning is a thing.
希拉 我们回家
Sheila, let's go home.
不 亲爱的 我不想回家
No, honey, I don't want to.
来 我们一起跳舞
Come on, let's dance.
亲爱的 你买♥♥了辆车
Sweetheart, you bought a car,
现在又跟邻居跳热舞
and now you're grinding on the neighbors,
这不是你的风格
and this is not who you are.
也许这就是
Maybe it is.
也许这就是我一直以来想要的风格
Maybe it's who I've always wanted to be.
也许这不是你
Maybe it's not who you are.
-亲爱的 -有什么问题吗
- Honey. - Is there a problem?
天 不是吧
Oh, God, not you.
乔 显然你很不开心
Look, Joel, obviously you're upset,
但要是希拉不想跟你走的话...
but if Sheila doesn't wanna go with you--
加里 闭嘴 希拉
Shut up, Gary. Sheila.
生活应该充满乐趣 亲爱的
Life should be fun, honey.
我也不管《消费者报告》怎么说
And I don't care what Consumer Reports says,
那辆车太酷了
that car is hot.
她想找点乐子 乔
She wants to have fun, Joel.
也不关心《消费者报告》说了什么
And doesn't care what Consumer Reports says.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表