剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
那个抵押经纪人给了你他的优♥惠♥券
That mortgage broker gave you his Groupon
因为他太胖了飞不动
because he was too fat to fly.
我们做错了吗
Are we wrong?
我们作为父母是犯了很多错误
We've made a lot of mistakes as parents
但是我们从没带过孩子去杀人
but we've never taken our kid to a murder.
我认为我们应该在这一点上坚持立场
I think we should hold firm on that.
不戴帽子了
The hat's out.
我们刚一次性把《黑客帝国》系列电影看完
Came from a Matrix movie marathon.
洛基真的要在这么多人面前杀人吗
Loki is gonna kill someone here in front of all these people?
他一定是疯了
He's completely out of control.
*Leapin' and hoppin' on a moonshadow*
乔
Joel?
*Moonshadow, moonshadow*
*If I ever lose my hands*
洛基
Loki?
*Lose my plow, lose my land*
*And if I ever lose my hands*
我们真的买♥♥太多了
We definitely bought too much stuff.
*Oh, if...*
*I won't have to work no more*
这是我爸的 我想修好它拿来骑
It's my dad's. I want to fix it up and ride it.
凭什么只有我爸妈才能做酷炫的事
Why should my parents be the only ones who get to do cool stuff?
-你是说杀人吗 -只杀坏人
- You mean kill people? - It's only bad people.
来搭把手 有个轮胎坏了滚不动
Come on. One of the wheels is frozen. Give me a hand.
我们要抬到哪去
Where are we taking it?
两条街外有个非法地下拆车间
There is an illegal chop shop like two rows down.
拆车间 他们拆车而不是修车
Chop shop? They chop things up, not fix them.
你害怕的样子真可爱
You're cute when you're scared.
我可爱的地方多着去了
Well, there's a lot more where that came from.
当然了美女 我可以帮你修好它
Sure, cupcake, I can fix it for you.
我接受现金大♥麻♥或者屁♥股♥
I take cash, grass, or ass.
前两者现在都可以
And I'm good on cash and grass.
-老兄 我才16 -我也是
- Dude, I'm 16. - Yeah, me, too.
没人想操你 傻蛋
Nobody wants to fuck you, shit stain.
记住了
Noted.
我有400块 你多久能修好
Look, I have $400. How soon can you get it done?
-明天 -太棒了
- Tomorrow. - Awesome.
-要1200 -1200
- For 1200. - 1200?
这是我当两年临时保姆赚的钱
This is two years of babysitting money.
我只有这么多
It's all I have.
不好意思 我他妈不关心你的问题
I'm so sorry. Turns out I don't give a fuck about your problem.
-靠 -也许我能帮忙
- Shit. - Maybe I can help.
什么
Wha...?
-你从哪拿的 -这个吗
- Where did you get that? - Oh, this?
从我继父的赃款里拿的
Took it from my stepdad's stash.
所以你一直兜着这个
And you've just been carrying it around
等耍帅机会出现抽出来吗
waiting for a cool time to pull it out?
昨天在冻酸奶店我给了那个女孩89美元小费
Well, yesterday at the froyo place I gave the girl an $89 tip
但你们两个都没看到
but neither of you were looking.
所以...也许我能帮忙
So... maybe I can help.
我的整个世界在那个旅馆房♥间里发生了巨变
My whole world changed in that motel room.
我吐掉了所有拖累我的东西
It's like I chucked up everything that was holding me back
带着新的能量醒来
and woke up with this new energy and--
专注力是吗 我也感觉到了 你睡觉吗
Focus? That's exactly what I felt. Do you sleep?
-几乎不睡 -我也是
- Barely. - Me neither.
你能感觉到疼痛吗
Do you feel pain?
从不 我徒手把我家前院的蜂窝扔了出去
Never. I carried a beehive out of our front yard.
我盯着太阳看了一个小时
I stared at the sun for an hour.
我为了把几个醉汉从公园赶出去吃了个瓶子
I ate a bottle to drive some drunks out of a park.
-吃瓶子 什么时候的事 -周四
- You did? When was this? - Thursday.
我不敢相信我们本打算捅你的脑袋
I can't believe we were gonna stab you in the brain.
我们共同点好多
We have so much in common.
我有个问题
I have a question.
在你笔记本里写着今晚8点必杀
In your notebook it says you "Must kill" tonight at 8:00?
你打算杀[征服]谁 洛基
Who are you planning on killing, Loki?
-所有人 -天啊
- Everyone. - Jesus.
用我的音乐
With my music.
我在表演期间实现我想要发生的事
I was actualizing what I wanted to happen in my performance.
而且奏效了
And it worked.
从查特斯沃思来的一对儿买♥♥了一张CD
A couple from Chatsworth bought a CD.
太好了 我 我想要一张
That's wonderful. I... I want one.
洛基 《活力四射》 我喜欢
LOKI. So Alive. I love it.
挺讽刺的 不过这讽刺只有特定受众才能体会
It's ironic, but the irony is for such a specific audience.
19美元 好像贵了点
$19, seems steep.
只有七首歌♥ 其中一首还是重奏 就六首
And there's only seven songs and one's a reprise, so six.
作为活死人能让我们自♥由♥地
Isn't it wonderful how being undead
做自己的感觉是不是特别棒
frees us to be who we want to be?
是啊 我一直酷爱音乐
Yes! Music was always my passion.
但是以前我没有自尊 因此我就像一滴露水
But I had no self-esteem, so instead I embraced violence,
拥抱一片草叶一样 转而拥抱暴♥力♥
like a drop of dew embraces a blade of grass.
等一下
Hang on a second.
"就像一滴露水拥抱一片草叶"
"Like a drop of dew embraces a blade of grass."
很好
That's good.
真的吗 你喜欢那句
Really? You like that?
我觉得这画面有点平常啊
I think the imagery feels a little familiar.
我觉得很美 草叶 刀片 暴♥力♥
I think it's beautiful. "Blade of grass." Blade? Violence?
就是在平常事物上做文章才意味深远啊
It's the twist on the familiar that makes it so profound.
那我们意见不一致
So we disagree.
洛基 你今晚打算吃谁
So who are you planning on eating, Loki?
你今晚不是要杀人吗
'Cause you are killing people, right?
肯定不只唱歌♥跳舞那么简单
It's not all just singin' and dancin'.
我跟我以前的黑帮定好了
I made a deal with my old gang.
他们让我走 如果他们需要处理尸体的话
They let me go, and if they need to get rid of a body
就放到我停在魔术山停车场的货车里
they leave it in my van in the Magic Mountain parking lot.
顺便说一下 这只是在那个停车场里发生的
By the way, that's, like, the third sketchiest thing
第三可疑的事
happening in that parking lot.
你们有时间跟我一起吃一顿吧
You guys should join me for a meal sometime.
实际上 乔不吃人
Actually, Joel doesn't eat people.
他不是我们的同类
He's not one of us.
酷
That's cool.
你是这么想的吗 因为你好像在对我评头论足
You think? 'Cause it feels like you're being judgmental.
宝贝 你去把账结了 然后咱们就走吧
Honey, do you think you could pay our tab so we could leave?
另外 把CD钱放到洛基的小费盒里
Also, uh, put something in Loki's tip jar for the CD.
-拜托 那会是对我的侮辱 -知道了
- Please, that would be an insult. - Done.
太谢谢你了 宝贝
Thank you, honey, so much.
我的脚趾头掉下来了
My fucking toe fell off.
-什么 -小脚拇指 掉下来了
- What? - The little one, it just dropped off.
你遇到过类似这样的情况吗
Has anything like that happened to you?
-没有 那一定糟透了 -我还没告诉乔
- No. That must be awful. - I haven't told Joel yet.
他肯定接受不了我退化的事
He's not gonna be able to handle me deteriorating.
-也许我能帮到你 -真的吗
- Maybe I can help you. - Really?
我们的同类只有咱俩 咱俩得互相照应
We're the only two like us. We have to look out for each other.
互相学习
And learn from each other.
谢了 我可以和你分享一些经验吗
Thank you. And may I share something with you?
如果你想吃披萨 那就吃一个刚刚吃了披萨的人
If you miss eating pizza, eat a man who just ate pizza.
机智
Smart.
磁铁先生 开门 是艾比
Mr. Magnet! Open up. It's Abby.
你想上的那个未成年红发女孩
Uh, the underage redhead you wanted to bone.
他可能不记得你的名字
He might not remember your name.
门没锁
The padlock's off the door.
天啊
Oh, my god.
该死
Damn.
那是海♥洛♥因♥吗
Is that heroin?
从他脸上挂着的微笑看来 我猜不是胰岛素
Judging by the smile on his face, I'm guessing it's not insulin.
-检查一下他的脉搏 -你去检查
- Check his pulse. - You check his pulse.
-他更喜欢你 -他是更喜欢我
- He liked you better. - Yes, he did!
身体都冷了
He's cold.
我们应该报♥警♥吗
Should we call the police?
我的观点是
Here's my perspective on that.
我们花钱雇了这个做违法勾当的家伙
We hired a guy who does illegal stuff to fix a bike
修一辆法律上并不允许我们骑的摩托车
we're not legally allowed to ride with money
雇他的钱是我从一个腐♥败♥的警♥察♥那偷来的
I stole from a corrupt cop
他的尸体还在你父母的冷藏柜里 所以不能
whose body is in your parents' freezer. So, no.
我知道了
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表