剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
-去死吧 我不是笨蛋 -对 就这样
- Fuck you, I'm not an idiot. - There you go. Like that.
我觉得你该吃点东西 你知道你饿了会怎样
I think you should eat something. You know how you get.
我不能再吃肉了
I can't eat meat anymore.
什么意思 你只能吃肉啊
What do you mean? That's all you can eat.
我努力了一早上了
I've been trying all morning,
自从吃了加里后 我就吃不下去这些了
and it repulses me since I've had Gary.
可我们不能开始杀人
Well, we can't start killing people.
我们要让生活重回正轨
We're getting life back to normal.
而杀人就偏离了正轨 亲爱的
And killing people isn't normal, sweetheart.
-我知道 -那就吃啊
- I know. - Then dig in!
要是我吃了人肉后就再也无法自拔了怎么办
What if, once I've tasted human flesh, I can't go back?
也许跟新鲜度有关 而不是人
Okay. Maybe it's the freshness of it, not the human-ness.
因为加里非常新鲜
Because Gary was super fresh.
也许你只能吃刚被杀死的动物
Maybe you can only eat an animal if it's just been killed.
可能是这个原因吗
Could that be it?
-万一不是呢 -万一是呢
- What if it's not? - What if it is?
-万一不是呢 -万一是呢
- What if it's not? - What if it is?
我只知道我饿了
All I know is that I'm getting hungry.
你昨天才吃了
You ate yesterday.
谢了 食品警♥察♥ 你每天都吃
Thank you, food police. You eat every day.
他们来了
That's them.
我来负责说话 我觉得这样最好
Let me take the lead. I really think that'll work best.
好吧 我尽力
Okay, I'll try.
只是不确定我还能不能抑制住自己
I'm just not sure holding back is my thing anymore.
-万一能呢 -万一不能呢
- What if it is? - What if it's not?
万一
What if it...?
-你们好 -欢迎
- Hi! - Welcome!
-加里呢 -没人知道
- Where's Gary? - No one knows.
-这很加里 -任性
- Which is so Gary. - Wild.
你感觉还好吗
Are you feeling okay?
-好得很 -她感觉很好
- Totally. - She's great.
我们会好好招待你们的
We're gonna take such good care of you.
你们还记得漂亮的主卧
And you remember the beautiful master bedroom,
朝南的窗户
with south-facing windows
永不玷污的长绒地毯吧
and impossible-to-stain texture-plush carpeting.
我喜欢这间屋子
Mm, I love this room.
那你们就买♥♥下来吧 连同其他所有屋子
Then you should buy it, along with all the other rooms.
莱斯莉 比尔 你们在干什么
Leslie, Bill, what are you doing?
-你说什么 -你说什么
- Excuse me? - Excuse me?
这是你们第四次看♥房♥♥了
This is your fourth time here.
-拜托 -亲爱的
- I mean, come on. - Honey...
这是个不小的投资 我们挺不安的
We're just nervous about such a big investment.
听着 生活是这样的
Look, here's the deal with life.
不管我们有多想去控制它
No matter how much we want to control it,
我们无法总是知道它会带我们走向何处
we can't always know where it's going to take us.
改变很可怕 是吧 亲爱的
Change is scary. Right, sweetheart?
我们去看厨房♥吧
Let's look at the kitchen.
每个人都害怕改变
Everyone is afraid of change,
但当生活喊着"这是你们新的真理"
but when life is screaming, "This is your new truth,"
你就得接受它 大胆勇敢
you need to accept it, be bold, be brave,
不管是什么 活出你的新真理
and live your new truth, no matter what it is.
我还想说
Okay, I would just add that
有时我们或许会觉得生活在告诉我们真理
sometimes we may think life is telling us our truth,
但我们可能还没有获得足够的信息
but we might not have enough information yet.
所以很有必要去考察所有选择
So, it's important to explore all the options
在做出疯狂举动前详尽研究每一种可能
and exhaust every possibility before doing something crazy.
但是 当然 你们应该买♥♥下这座房♥子
But, of course, you should buy this house.
这是鸡在叫吗
Is that a rooster?
让人安心 就像在农场一样
Comforting, like being on a farm.
这很吵 尤其是在早上
Uh, actually, loud. Especially first thing in the morning.
要不你去隔壁瞧瞧
Maybe you should go next door, see what that's about.
看看那只鲜活的鸟
Check out that very live bird.
没问题 因为我
I'll do that because I, too,
也想找到解决此事的简单办法
would like to find a simple solution to this problem.
房♥主已经拒绝了好几个人的报价了
The owners have had a few offers fall through,
所以他们很积极
so they're very motivated.
我带你们去厨房♥吧 这次说话算数
I'm taking you to the kitchen and I mean it this time.
谢谢你陪我翘课
I appreciate you ditching with me.
但我对漫画不太感兴趣
I'm just not sure a comic book store is gonna be my thing.
你好比是在说
That's like saying every world
你对你能想象出的每个世界都不感兴趣
you could ever imagine isn't your thing.
这里很棒 你会喜欢的
This place is great. You're gonna really like it here.
-邦辰你好 -三十秒 艾瑞克
- Hey, Bunchen. - Thirty seconds, Eric.
不买♥♥书的话
We can't read anything
我们不能看超过三十秒
for more than 30 seconds without buying it.
-这是艾比 -你好
- This is Abby. - Hey.
三十秒
Thirty seconds.
他是艺术史硕士 和他妈妈住一起 所以
He has a master's in art history and lives with his mom, so...
他挺暴躁的
he's pretty angry.
夜疾行者
Night Scurrier.
一个住在沼泽最深处的泥浆中的丑陋变异人
A hideous mutant lives in sludge at the bottom of a swamp,
他羞于见人
where he feels nothing but shame.
他只是需要遇见那个她
Aww. He just needs to meet the right girl.
是的 但这很难 因为他身体大部分是海草
Yeah. It's just hard because he's mostly seaweed.
-你还好吗 -为什么每个人都要问这个
- So how are you doing? - Why does everyone keep asking me that?
我不知道别人为什么问
I don't know why other people do,
我问是因为你看到
but I'm asking because you saw
你父母把一个被吃掉半截的尸体刨进洞里
your mom and dad scrape a half-eaten dead guy into a grave.
拜托 我有次撞见我祖父母在小屋里换衣服
Please. I once walked in on my grandparents changing in a cabana.
那才叫刺♥激♥
That was intense.
再说 我爸妈希望我们的生活能重回正轨
Besides, Mom and Dad want our lives to go back to normal,
所以我想现在我们正朝这个方向努力
so I guess that's what's happening.
三十秒
Thirty seconds!
父母总是想要正常的生活
Parents always want life to be normal.
我父母离婚的时候
When my mom and dad got divorced,
我妈说一切都会跟以前一样
my mom said everything would be the same,
然而并没有
but nothing was.
我爸远走高飞
My dad left town
而我妈嫁给了一个可恶的傻♥逼♥王八蛋
and my mom married a horrible dickwad shithead asshole
她还觉得我对他太吹毛求疵
who she thinks I'm too critical of.
《僵妈》 这本书不好看
Mombie. That's not a good one.
-没事 我没事 -这跟你妈妈不一样 艾比
- It's okay. I'm-- I'm okay. - That's nothing like your mom, Abby.
你妈妈也许会永远这样
Your mom may stay exactly like she is
一切都会平安无事
forever and everything will be fine.
我知道 我只是看看而已
I know. I'm just looking at it.
-三十秒 -有什么关系 邦辰
- Thirty seconds! - What does it matter, Bunchen?
-艾瑞克 -明白
- Eric! - It's all good.
别看了 艾比 看看《诺伊尔·斯考维克罗德》
Uh, come on, Abby. Here, check out Njor Skuvelkrodd.
这是荷兰的 超赞
It's from the Netherlands. Brilliant stuff.
诺伊尔迷失在时空中 成了自己的爱人
Njor gets lost in time and becomes his own lover.
僵妈吃家里养的狗 为什么
Mombie eats the family dog? Why would she do that?
因为她是疯子 没有任何意义
Because she's crazy. It doesn't mean anything.
我们去海滩吧
Hey, why don't we go to the beach, huh?
三十秒到了 艾瑞克的朋友
Thirty seconds, Eric's friend.
艾比 我叫艾比
Abby. My name is Abby.
叫艾比啊 真是改变了一切
Oh, Abby. Well, that changes everything.
-我买♥♥了 -不 我还没决定要不要买♥♥
- I'll buy it. - No, I haven't decided if I want it yet.
三十秒 为什么有这么难
Thirty seconds. Why is that so hard...?
也许我今天就是
Maybe I just don't feel like
不想循规蹈矩 懂吗 邦辰
following all the rules today, okay, Bunchen?
行了 艾 艾比
Okay, wow. Abb... Hey, Abby...
没问题 艾比 你慢慢看
That's fine, Abby. You take all the time you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是对的 我确实喜欢这里
You were right. I do like it here.
很好
Good.
全新的 还有极速冷却功能
Brand-new. It has speed chill technology.
你可以在里面放一口热锅
So you can place a warm pot inside
而不用担心
without worrying about increasing
内部升温
the entire internal temperature.
同时我保证
And I've been assured
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表