剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
主 我们爱你
Lord, we love you--
我嘞个去
Jesus fucking Christ!
亲爱的 我马上就来
Honey, I'll be right there.
我和警长在楼下
I'm just down here with the sheriff!
你能以嘴巴不干净为由把16岁小孩抓起来吗
Can you arrest a 16-year-old for having a foul mouth?
青少年 没法和他们过 也没法不和他们过
Teenagers. Can't live with them, can live without them.
这句话应该做成T恤衫
That should totally be a T-shirt.
你真幽默
What a funny sheriff.
亲爱的主...
Dear Lord...
警长走了吗
Is the sheriff gone?
-是的 -走了
- Yeah. - Yes.
我满了15岁你们才让我看《教父》
You guys don't let me see The Godfather until I'm 15,
但是你们竟然杀了丹
but you fucking kill Dan
还把他扔在浴缸里让我发现
and leave him in the bathtub for me to find?
我非常抱歉你得看到这个
I am so sorry that you had to see that.
他敲诈我们 亲爱的 还威胁我们家
He was blackmailing us, honey, and threatening our family.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
等等 是你杀了他
Wait. You killed him?
是的 男人也能杀人
Yes. Men can kill, too.
储物间里那个冰人也是你杀的吗
Did you also kill the frozen guy in the storage unit?
-这你也知道 -是的
- You know about that? - Yeah.
而且我看见了你的搅拌机
And I've seen your blender
我知道你的奶昔里是什么
and I know what's in your smoothies.
你需要杀人吃人 我懂
Look, you need to kill and eat people, I get that.
但我需要的是 你们别再骗我
But here's what I need, no more lying to me.
我们只是想保护你远离真♥相♥
We were just trying to protect you from the truth
因为我们想让我们家尽可能正常
because we want our family to be as normal as possible.
你们觉得这个家还会正常
You think this family is ever gonna be normal?
我们想变得正常 亲爱的
We want to be, honey.
这也是为什么我们明天要去海滩
That's why we're going to the beach tomorrow,
虽然我们可能明天去不成海滩了
although now we're probably not going to the beach tomorrow.
没错 因为你杀了我们邻居
Right, because you killed our neighbor.
那有什么计划
So, what's the plan?
我们要留着他吗 我可以有弟弟了吗
Are we gonna keep him? Do I finally get a brother?
我们是有计划 但是我觉得就你现在的状态
We have a plan, but I feel like in your current state
你不会喜欢的
you're gonna judge it negatively.
你们太不擅长做这个了
You guys are not great at this,
如果你们不打起精神来
and if you don't get your act together
我们永远都去不成海滩 因为你们会进监狱
we will never go to the beach because you will be in jail.
还有我受够了在你们浴缸里
And I'm tired of walking in on weird shit
碰到各种奇葩事物了
going on in your bathtub.
我们这次真的失去了道德制高点
We really lost the moral high ground on that one.
我只是过来看看你怎么样
Hey. I just came to see how you're doing.
看 闪光手榴弹爆♥炸♥了
Look! The flash bang went off.
丹知道我是唯一一个
Dan knows I'm the only one
可能把它放在那的人 他没有失踪
who could've put it there. He's not missing.
他在潜伏 策划着如何杀掉我又能逍遥法外
He's laying low, plotting how to kill me and get away with it.
编造人们会信的故事 比如...
Something people would believe, like...
比如阅读意外死亡
like a reading accident.
-艾瑞克 呼吸 -天啊 我不能呼吸
- Eric, breathe. - Oh, my God, I'm not breathing.
我的天 我忘记怎么呼吸了
Oh, my God, I forgot how.
艾瑞克 听我说
Eric, listen to me.
如果我告诉你...
What if I told you...
你永远都不用再担心丹了
that you never had to worry about Dan ever again?
什么 为什么 艾比 你知道什么吗
What? Why not? Ab-- Abby, do you know something?
他在我家浴缸里 死了 我父母杀的
He's in our bathtub, dead. My parents killed him.
我能看看他吗
Can I see him?
有人吗
Hello?
妈呀 警♥察♥真多
Jesus, that's a lot of cops.
你们来了 没带吃的来啊
Oh, you came. Didn't bring any food.
我们本就是欠考虑的人
We've already established we're inconsiderate people.
确实 我去告诉丽莎你们来了
Yes. Uh, I'll tell Lisa you're here.
你看他们
Look at them.
各个都好粗野 却团结协作
All rugged individuals, yet working together.
换个年代 他们就是牛仔了
In another time, they would've been cowboys.
你这是什么情况 别跟我说你没事
What is going on with you? And don't just say you're okay.
我不知道 我看见感觉真实的东西就说出来
I don't know. I see things I feel are true and I share them.
我发现了 我担心你
I've noticed. And I'm worried about you.
非常感谢你们过来
Hi. Thank you so much for coming over.
你还好吗
How are you?
我还行 我敢肯定丹也没事
I'm fine. I'm sure Dan is fine.
他很有可能就在沙漠里打猫头鹰
He's probably just in the desert shooting owls,
或者在海滩打海星
or at the beach shooting starfish,
也没准在那家有他喜欢的培根的脱衣舞俱乐部
or maybe at that strip club that has the bacon he likes.
他是个爱好广泛的人
He's a man of many interests.
或许吧 希拉 能到厨房♥帮帮我吗
I guess. Sheila, can you help me in the kitchen?
安妮帮了很多忙
Anne has been so useful,
但是她不会把胡萝卜切成丝
but she cannot julienne a carrot to save her life,
尽管她有精致完美的手指
even with those delicate, perfect fingers of hers.
认识她五年了 这位美女
Known her for five years, and this pretty lady
还是会让我为我的手指脸红
still makes me blush about my fingers.
也许你手指不该长得这么完美
Well, maybe you shouldn't have such perfect fingers
那样大家就不会说了
and then people wouldn't talk about them.
我拿你能有什么办法
What am I gonna do with you?
少来
Oh, stop it.
来吧
Come on.
马上回来 你能行吗
I'll be right back. Are you good?
我没事 没问题
I'm good. Good, good.
丹应该没事
Dan's probably fine.
我派了一些小伙子去那家脱衣舞俱乐部
I asked some of the boys to go to that strip club.
很多人自告奋勇
Had a lot of volunteers.
当然了 脱衣女郎
Sure, naked women...
靠这个养活孩子
supporting their kids.
这是几年前
Oh, that's from a trip to Maui
我们四个去毛伊岛拍的照片
the four of us took a couple of years ago.
真漂亮
It's so beautiful.
我们吃了夏威夷式烤野猪宴
We went to a luau.
直接在地里烤猪
Cooked a pig right in the dirt.
丹把猪鼻子放自己鼻子上
Dan took the snout, put it on his nose
说了一堆种族歧视的话 挺不厚道的
and said a bunch of racist stuff. It was not cool.
但是我们并没有计较 因为度假嘛
But, you know, we let it slide because it was a vacation, so...
我们吃了那猪肉 太好吃了
We ate that pork, it was so good.
你想不到地里烤的猪能那么好吃
You wouldn't think meat cooked in the dirt could be that good.
一群海豚就在我们面前游泳
...A pod of dolphins swimming right in front of us.
乔 你这是怎么了
Whoa, what's going on, Joel?
-不好意思 -你有什么想说的吗
- Sorry. - Something you wanna talk about?
怎么啦
What's up, guys?
我刚才跟乔讲丹去夏威夷旅行的事
I was telling Joel about Dan and Hawaii,
-然后他就开始哭了 -是的
- and then he started crying. - Yeah.
你为什么哭了 乔
Why are you crying, Joel?
乔一直很敬佩丹
Joel really looks up to Dan.
丹对他来说就像父亲
Dan's sort of like a father figure to him.
现在丹失踪了
And now that he's missing,
让他想起了被抛弃的往事
it's brought up a lot of abandonment issues.
你父亲抛弃了你吗
Did your father leave?
-没有 -还让他开始自欺欺人
- Nope. - It's also brought up some denial issues.
别担心 乔 会没事的
Don't worry, Joel. Everything's gonna be fine.
我们会派人
We're gonna have guys in
日夜监视这附近
the neighborhood all night keeping an eye out.
要是丹明天早上还不出现
If Dan doesn't turn up by tomorrow,
我们会派狗来帮忙
we'll bring in some dogs to help.
是请心理治疗犬来帮丽莎调节心情吗
Oh, you mean like therapy dogs to cheer up Lisa?
不是 是搜救犬
No, search dogs.
它们能找到埋在地下三米的橡胶手套
They can find a rubber glove buried ten feet underground.
如果丹在这附近 它们肯定找得到
If Dan's anywhere around here, they'll find him.
操蛋的狗
Fucking dogs!
-也太棒了吧 -太厉害了
- They're the greatest. - Oh, they really are.
应该我们来舔它们
We should be licking them.
可能吧
Maybe?
他威胁我爸妈 说要告发他们
He was threatening my parents, he was gonna turn them in.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表