剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
不要啊 不要啊
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
-他们报价了吗 -搞什么
- Did we get the offer? - Oh, what the fuck?
我没事
I'm okay.
我就是吐了
I just threw up.
不少而已
Like a fair amount.
那个是吐出来的
And that came out of me.
你觉得这是个器官吗
Do you think it's an organ?
亲爱的 我真的觉得好多了
I really am feeling better, honey.
我想让医生给你看一下
I wanna get you looked at.
我们都在这里待了三个多小时了
We've been here over three hours.
我只想回家 把这些衣服脱了好好洗个澡
I just wanna go home, get out of these clothes and take a bath.
我感觉就像一公交车站拉在我嘴里一样
I feel like a bus station shit in my mouth.
我去看看怎么样了
I'll go see what's happening.
不好意思
Excuse me.
不要再问我还要等多久了
Do not ask me again how long it's gonna be.
这里不是小卖♥♥部
This isn't a deli counter.
我们优先处理有生命危险的病人
The most life-threatening conditions have priority.
你老婆只是吐了
Your wife threw up.
-吐了很多 -你老婆只是吐了
- A lot. - Your wife threw up.
-吐了很多 -我不会和你这么说下去的
- A lot. - Okay, we're not doing this.
等一下
Hold on.
等等给你的医生打电♥话♥ 再给你做点汤
Gonna call your doctor and make you some soup.
你流失了大量水分
You lost a lot of fluids.
我不介意你抽大♥麻♥
I'm okay with you smoking pot.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我知道我向你抱怨过所以你偷偷抽大♥麻♥
I know I complain about it so you try to hide it,
但我希望你能随心所欲
but I just want you to be the Joel you want to be.
这...
That's...
这真好 宝贝
That's really nice, sweetheart.
-希拉 -加里
- Sheila. - Gary.
这是加里 我和你说过的新来的房♥产经纪人
This is Gary, the new realtor I was telling you about.
加里 这是我丈夫 乔
Gary, my husband, Joel.
-你好 加里 -你好
- Hey, Gary. - Hi there.
所以你感觉怎么样 我听说了下午的事
So how are you feeling? I heard about your afternoon.
-好多了 谢谢你 -这是给你的
- Much better, thank you. - Oh, these are for you.
我让保洁公♥司♥去打扫了
And I made sure the cleaning crew got in there okay.
他们搞定了一切 所以你不用担心
They took care of everything so don't worry about that.
-谢谢你 加里 真是太贴心了 -真贴心
- Thank you, Gary. That is so sweet. -So sweet.
我们想请你进来 但是...
Well, we'd invite you in, but--
不用麻烦了 但是...
Don't even think about it. But listen--
乔 我能和你聊聊吗
Joel, can I talk to you a moment?
我去洗一下
I'm gonna go get cleaned up.
谢谢你的花 小加 还有你的帮忙
Thanks for the flowers, Gar, and all your help.
不客气
No problem.
快点好起来
Feel better.
那呕吐量真是逆天了
That was a crazy amount of vomit.
我不是医学专家
Well, I'm not a medical expert,
所以我也不知道适当的呕吐量是多少
so I can't say what the proper amount of vomit is.
-吐了超级多 -你是医生吗 加里
- It was a huge amount. - Are you a doctor, Gary?
-不是 -我也不是
- No. - Neither am I.
那我们就不要
So let's not dishonor that profession,
自以为我们能给出医学意见
which takes eight years of intense training,
亵渎这个需要8年高♥强♥度训练的职业了
by thinking we can give medical opinions, okay?
好 那我们用事实说话
Fine, then let's just stick to facts.
房♥主来了 他们不喜欢他们看到的
The homeowners came by, they didn't like what they saw.
所以他们不想再让你们卖♥♥♥房♥♥了
So they don't want to work with you anymore.
他们现在雇用了我
They'll be working with me now.
你偷我们的客户
You're stealing our listing?
不 事实是他们解雇了你们 然后聘用了我
No, the facts are they fired you, then hired me.
还有那呕吐量真是逆天了
And that was an insane amount of vomit.
一切都好 加里只是需要一些建议
Everything's good. Gary just needed some advice.
我帮了他
I helped him out.
我感受不到我的心跳了
I can't feel my heartbeat.
-什么 -我的心脏
- What? - My heart.
我感觉不到它
I can't feel it.
我喜欢你的头发
I love your hair.
就这样
Yeah. Like that.
对了
Bingo.
-有什么可以帮到你吗 -什么
- Can I help you? - What?
我经理注意到你盯着这些听诊器
My manager noticed that you've been staring at the stethoscopes
好久了
for, like, a really long time.
我老婆有点不对劲
There's something happening with my wife.
我只有20岁 所以...
Well, I'm only 20, so...
好吧 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
你知道双头听诊器和
Do you know the difference between
单头听诊器的差别吗
the dual-headed stethoscopes and the single-headed ones?
双头听诊器有两个头
Well, dual would be two.
我明白了 就是两倍
I see. So twice as many then.
不仅仅是生理上的 她表现得也很奇怪
It's not just a physical thing, she's acting different.
我要这个了
I'm gonna get this one.
没道理啊
It doesn't make sense.
我的下巴还有点疼
My jaw still kinda hurts.
那就别说话了
Then stop talking.
我什么也听不到
I don't hear anything.
-就是说啊 -还不只这个
- I know, right? -There's something else.
但是不准抓狂 因为我感觉挺好的
But no one freak out because I feel fine.
看 没有血
Look. No blood.
还是不准抓狂
Still, no one freak out.
该死
Oh, shit.
果汁有帮助吗
Is the juice helping?
有的
Yep.
我可以为你把那肉做熟的 宝贝
I can cook that meat for you, sweetheart.
这样挺好的
I'm fine.
-我们应该回急诊室看看 -不要
- We should go back to the emergency room. - No.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道事情很不对劲但是我感觉很好
Look, I know things are very wrong but I feel good.
我充满了活力还很有专注力
I have all this energy and, like, a focus.
我不能去医院 他们会给我插上管子
I can't go to a hospital where they're gonna put me in a tube
给我打♥针♥
and prick me and poke me.
他们有可能再也不让我回家
They might never let me come home again.
那样你就惨了 因为我们的性生活真是爽爆了
Bad for you because we're having spectacular sex.
不管这是什么 我们得找人谈谈
Whatever this is, we need to talk to someone
因为我们都不是专家
because we are not experts.
而且关于这种事
And this is just the sort of thing
网上会有很多错误信息
the Internet will have a lot of misinformation about.
-我认识一个人 -谁
- I know someone. -Who?
-一个变♥态♥ -变♥态♥是什么
- A creeper. - What's a creeper?
书呆子的一种
The kind of a nerd
精通吓人奇怪恐怖之事
who specializes in disturbing, weird or gruesome shit.
无瞳孔反应
No pupillary response.
有任何肌肉退化的现象吗
Have you noticed any deteriorating flesh?
没有
No?
皮肤黑化 手指脚趾或别处掉落的现象呢
Blackening of the skin, digits or other pieces falling off?
-没有 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
-你吃人了吗 -没有
- Have you eaten anyone? - No.
-但我可能吐出了一个器官 -不必担心
- But I may have thrown up an organ. - No worries.
-你好 -我们已经打过招呼了
- Hello. - We already said hello.
你进来时打的
From when you came in.
我房♥间里从没有过这么多人
I haven't had this many people in my room before.
-你表现得不错 -谢谢
- You're doing fine. - Thank you.
你们想坐坐吗
Do you guys want chairs?
-我们只想知道这是怎么回事 -好吧
- We just want to know what's going on. - Right.
她死了...
Well... she is dead...
-又没死 -什么鬼
- and also undead. - What the fuck?
抱歉 你什么意思
I'm sorry. What are you saying?
她是个...僵尸吗
She's a... zombie?
我不喜欢这个词 很不吉利
I don't like that word, I think it's inherently negative.
-我也不喜欢 -那就别用这词
- I don't like it either. - Let's not use it.
我没感觉死没死
I don't feel dead and undead.
正相反 我觉得充满活力
I feel the opposite. Totally alive.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表