剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
这样就没人会起疑
so no one gets suspicious.
带人参观房♥子多好
Why not show a house?
同意 我去穿衣然后出发
I agree. I'm gonna get dressed and go.
怎么 你不是要去见病毒学家吗
What? You're going to see the virus guy.
然后我会来接你 再一起去待售房♥
I'll pick you up after, and we'll go to the house together.
你不信任我吗
Don't you trust me?
你昨天肢解了一个人还买♥♥了辆路虎
Well, you did disembowel a man and buy a Range Rover yesterday.
-说到路虎 -我们得把它退了
- Speaking of the Range Rover... - Which we have to return.
不能退 州法律规定的
It can't be returned. State law.
新车交易不得退换
New automobile sales are final.
该死的加州 让我们拥有一辆如此好的车
Damn you, California, for making us own such a super nice car.
别担心 乔
Don't worry, Joel.
我们齐心协力会卖♥♥掉彼得森家的房♥子的
We're gonna sell the Peterson house... together.
这是当务之急
We really need to now.
我爱你 乔
I love you, Joel.
谢谢做我的老公
Thank you for being my husband.
我也爱你 希拉 我们会解决这事的
I love you too, Sheila. We're gonna figure this out.
嗯 不过不是现在
Yeah, but later.
因为现在我想像来爱德药店的搜救犬一样摩擦做♥爱♥
'Cause right now, I want to hump like a rescue dog at a Rite Aid.
嘿 艳星们
Hey, porn stars.
丹在后院看我们的草坪
Dan's in the backyard looking at our grass.
这不是什么好事吧
A good development? I don't think so.
我去探个究竟
I'll go see what's up.
-你还好吗 亲爱的 -我没事
- Are you okay, sweetheart? - Yeah, I'm fine.
我16岁了 我能应付得来
I'm 16. I can deal with shit.
还有现在开始我会当着你们面飙脏话了
By the way, I'm gonna be swearing in front of you guys now.
行
Fair enough.
从现在开始我只会吃盒装肉
And I'm only gonna be eating packaged meats from now on.
我们要让生活重回正轨
We're gonna get our lives back to normal.
只是伴有一个小小的家庭秘密
We'll just have this little family secret.
有点像那次你♥爸♥因为扑灭自己引起的火
Kind of like the time when Dad got himself in the paper
而上了报纸
for putting out that fire he started.
这次可不是在篝火附近挂彩罐
This isn't hanging a piñata too close to the campfire.
我们家后院现在有个警♥察♥
There's a cop in our backyard
他能以谋杀罪把你抓进监狱
who could send you to jail for murder.
我马上过去
I'm going.
丹 怎么了
Hey, Dan. What's up?
我注意到你在半夜
Noticed you were spraying your lawn
往你家草坪上喷洒某种化学药品
in the middle of the night with some kind of chemical.
是的
Yeah.
-这有蚂蚁 -蚂蚁
- We have ants. - Ants?
是的 你知道
Yeah. You know...
它们不长那样 不过确实有
They don't look like that, but we have them.
你非得在凌晨2:45喷洒药物吗
And you needed to spray for them at 2:45 in the morning?
我当时没睡 想着它们肯定也没睡
I was up. I figured they were, too.
怎么了
What's going on?
显然丹昨晚看到我们在这
Apparently, Dan saw us out here
想知道我们在干什么
last night and was wondering what we were doing.
关你屁事 丹
How about it's none of your fucking business, Dan?
也许那就是我们在做的
Maybe that's what we were doing.
我打赌 作为副警长
I bet, as sheriff deputy,
人们通常不会这么和你说话
people don't usually talk to you like that
因为这只会引起不必要的猜疑
because it only arouses suspicion, where there shouldn't be any.
我们是在喷洒药物消灭蚂蚁 就这样
So we were spraying for ants and that's settled.
听着 你就这样走进我们家院子不太好
Listen, it's not great that you walk into our yard like this.
以后别再这么做了
So let's not do that anymore.
如果你继续关注蚂蚁问题 乔
You wanna stay on top of an ant problem, Joel.
你可能会被吞噬
It could overwhelm you.
好吧 但请你也记住我的要求
Right... but remember my thing, too.
打扰下
Excuse me.
你知道海斯麦迪博士的办公室在哪儿吗
Do you know where I might find Dr. Hasmedi's office?
你找他干什么
What do you need him for?
我有几个问题
I... just have a few questions.
行 别告诉我
Fine. Don't tell me.
我逗你玩的
I'm fucking with you, man.
大家什么都不跟我说 所以我不怪你
No one tells me anything, so we're cool.
走到尽头 先左转再右转
End of the hall, make a left, then a right.
谢谢
Thank you.
随便咯 混♥蛋♥
Whatever... douchebag.
-进 -海斯麦迪博士
- Come in. - Dr. Hasmedi?
-什么事 -你好 我是乔·威奇托
- Yes? - Hi, I'm Joel Wichita.
跟威奇托那个城市一个名吗
Wichita, like the city?
是的
I guess.
我有几个问题
I just have a few questions about
我朋友身上发生了一点事
something that's happening to a friend
我在想如果是病毒引起的
that I'm wondering if might be a virus
我该上哪儿求助
and where I might go for help.
你是说这人的血是干的吗
So the person's blood is dry?
不像粉末 很黏稠
Not like a powder, more... just thick.
一种类似焦油的物质
Kind of a tar-like substance.
-焦油 -类似焦油的物质
- Tar? - Like substance.
-他们只吃生肉 -没错
- And they only eat raw meat. - That's right. And...
他们吐出了这个
they threw up this.
我没有福尔马林 所以我把它放在了橄榄油里
I didn't have formaldehyde, so I saved it in olive oil.
真聪明
That was good thinking.
你介意我叫一个同事来帮我们吗
Do you mind if I ask a colleague to join us?
如果你觉得这能有所帮助的话 那就好
If you think that'll help, great.
你怎么没上课
Wait, why aren't you in class?
经过昨晚的事后 学校似乎完全不重要了
After last night, school just seems so trivial.
我听不下去弗洛斯曼老师讲布匿战争
I could not listen to Mrs. Flothman talk about the Punic Wars.
所以你就要走了吗
So you're just leaving?
是的 就像布匿离开西西里一样
Yeah, like the Punics did from Sicily.
原来我有听她讲课
Huh. I was listening.
这是谁
Who is this?
我为科学课制♥作♥的 它能行走说话
Oh, uh, I built him for science. He can walk and talk.
拜拉席恩机器人国王 给艾比打招呼
King Robot Baratheon, say hi to Abby.
没用的东西 我为此花了六周时间
Fucking thing. I spent like six weeks on it.
-祝你好运 -等等 你去哪儿
- Well, good luck. - Wait. Where are you going?
不知道 我从没翘过课
I have no idea. I've never ditched before.
等等 我也要来
Hang on. I'll come with you.
我知道一个地方
I know a place we can go.
好
Okay.
好的
Okay.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
你简直不可理喻
You are unbelievable.
你觉得这是人体器官吗
Do you think it's an organ?
你觉得这是人体器官吗
Do you think it's an organ?
可能是 你觉得它意味着什么
It might be. What do you think it means?
你觉得它意味着什么
What do you think it means?
不知道 死亡
I don't know. Death?
-你从哪儿找到的 -我说了 我朋友吐出来的
- Where'd you get it? - I told you, my friend threw it up.
威奇托先生 我希望你跟我去五楼
Mr. Wichita, I'd like you to come with me to the fifth floor.
为什么 那上面有什么
Why? What's going on up there?
在我们搞清楚这是什么 来自哪里之前
Until we figure out what this is and who it came from,
我觉得你最好和我们待在一起
I think it'd be best for you to stay with us.
-你不是病毒学家 是吗 -不是
- You're not a virologist, are you? - No.
-你是精神科医生 -是的
- You're a psychiatrist? - Yes.
不过她很厉害
But she's excellent.
-亲爱的 -进展如何
- Hi, honey. - How did it go?
他们还没听说任何疫情爆发
Well, they haven't heard about any outbreaks,
但他们可能在追赶我
but they might be chasing me.
-你有什么事 -卡尔来电♥话♥了
- What's up? - Carl called.
-买♥♥家想现在来 -现在 你怎么说的
- And the buyers want to come now. - Now? What did you tell him?
叫他闭嘴
To shut the fuck up.
天啊 你不能再对人这么说了
Oh, God. You gotta stop saying that to people.
他总是在吼 我现在不喜欢了
Well, he's always yelling. I don't like it anymore.
好 别动 我45分钟后到
All right, stay put. I'll be there in 45 minutes.
-你吃东西了吗 -我不饿
- Did you eat today? - I wasn't hungry.
我已经到他们的房♥子了
And I'm already at the listing.
天 我马上就过去 尽量别骂人
Christ. Okay, I'm on my way. Try not to swear at anybody.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表