剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
那只鸡将不会再打扰你们
that the rooster will no longer be a problem.
-非常感谢 再见 -再次谢谢
- Thank you so much. Bye. - Thanks again.
我们会立刻告知房♥主你们的报价
We'll get your offer in right away.
我们成功了 拿到了报价
We did it! We got an offer!
我们拿到了报价 你还吃了东西 对吧
We got an offer! And you ate, right?
而且报价很不错
And it's a good offer, too.
是的 很不错 你吃了东西 对吧
Yeah, it's great. And you ate, right?
我激动死了
I'm so excited!
我们应该上蹦下跳
We should jump up and down.
每次拿到一份报价 我们就这么干
Maybe make it our new thing whenever we get an offer.
你吃了那只鸡 对吗
So you ate the rooster, right?
因为我也想上蹦下跳
Because I also want to jump up and down.
你就跳起来啊
Then you should do it!
我们卖♥♥出了房♥子 我们可以养小鸡
Ohh! We sold a house! And we can raise chickens,
或者小羊羔 前提是我们不爱上它们
or maybe a lamb, if we don't get emotionally attached.
-怎么了 -我吃不下那只鸡
- What? - I couldn't eat the rooster.
可是
But...
我都跳起来了
I jumped.
对不起 我希望你开心 哪怕只是一小会儿
I'm sorry. I wanted you to be happy, even for a minute.
但它就像加里一样是鲜活的
But it was alive, like Gary.
是 但加里太好吃了
Yeah, but Gary tasted so good.
再次强调 蛋蛋很小
Again, tiny balls.
我们不能杀人 希拉
We can't kill people, Sheila.
我知道
I know.
要是我只吃他们的一部分
What if I just ate pieces of people,
然后放他们走呢 不行 这更糟
and then we let them go? No, that's worse.
-跟我来 -去哪儿
- Come with me. - Where?
我带你去吃晚餐
I'm taking you to dinner.
-这地方好瘆人 -我们也一样啊
- This place is creepy. - Yeah, well, so are we.
什么事
Yeah?
我给你一百块
I'm just gonna give you $100,
作为你开门的钱
and that's just for opening the door.
-这是我老婆 -你好
- This is my wife. - Hello.
我们需要一具尸体
We need a body.
你们要操它吗
You gonna fuck it?
是的 我们要操它
Yes, we're gonna fuck it.
操一整夜
All night long.
这要多少钱
So... what would that cost?
我们想把它带走 因为我们很害羞
We'd want to take it with us, of course, because we're shy.
你们得多给钱 因为你们有两个人
Well, you know, it's gonna cost extra 'cause there's two of you.
这也太霸道了吧
That seems arbitrary.
你要是去租车 你不会按人付钱
If you're renting a car, you don't pay per person.
要是你们两人都要操那就得按人付钱
You do if both people are fucking it.
-直接开个价吧 -五千 现金
- Just tell us how much. - Five grand. Cash.
-五千 老天 -你爱好很贵 小白脸
- Five grand. Jesus! - You got an expensive hobby, lover boy.
再给你四百能买♥♥到什么
What can we get for... another $400?
以及一张星巴克星享卡
And a Starbucks card.
好美味 看着不错
Yum! Looks good.
不行 这肉太老了还是怎么的
I can't. The meat's too old or something.
拜托 亲爱的
Come on, sweetie.
这是我为你买♥♥过的最贵的肉
It's the most expensive meal I ever bought you.
-闻着像化学药品 -求你把脚吃了
- It smells like chemicals. - Please eat the foot.
-不行 -求你吃了
- I can't. - Please, eat it.
把脚吃了 把脚吃了 把该死的脚吃了
Eat the foot! Eat the foot! Eat the goddamn foot!
对不起 我吼了你
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
过去的24小时压力重重
It's been a stressful 24 hours.
-为什么我会遇到这种事 -我不知道
- Why is this happening to me? - I don't know.
你说可能是我在贾婆婆吃的蛤蜊造成的吗
Do you think it could be those clams I had at Japopo's?
不知道
I don't know.
我们别再去那儿了 从来就没好吃过
We shouldn't go back there anyway. The food's never been great.
我想念食物了
I miss food.
我真的饿了
Like, I'm seriously hungry.
我们要去杀人了 亲爱的
We're gonna kill people, sweetheart.
我们要去杀人让你吃
We're gonna kill people so you can eat them.
你不用陪着我 亲爱的
You don't have to do it with me, honey.
从高中起我们就在一起了
We've been Joel and Sheila since high school.
我不会在现在抛弃你
I'm not gonna bail on you now.
那么
So...
我们杀谁呢
who do we kill?
-亲爱的 -你还好吗
- Hey, sweetie. - Are you okay, honey?
怎么了
What's up?
一切都不会恢复正常了 是吗
Things aren't ever going to be normal again, are they?
-当然会 -只是有几个小变化而已
- Of course they are. - It's just a few little changes.
比如车子
Like the car.
我们跟你说了我们打算把车留下了吗
Did we tell you we're keeping the car?
这会是个很大[好]的变化
That's gonna be a great change.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表