剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
艾瑞克
Eric?
你说对一件事 丹
You were right about one thing, Dan.
你有生之年是看不到我滚床单了
I won't be having sex in your lifetime.
-这开头挺狠啊 -他对我妈很不好
- Whoa, coming in hot. - He was such a jerk to my mom.
这可能是他和我一起度过的
And this is probably the most quality time
最美好的时光了
he's ever spent with me.
我只是很遗憾没来得及跟他说我的真实想法
I'm just sorry I never got a chance to let him know how I feel.
你可以现在说
You could tell him now.
反正他也不会走
I don't think he's going anywhere.
我每时每刻都在惧怕你
There was never a moment I wasn't scared of you.
可是看到你这样
But when I see you like this...
我意识到你只是个渺小可悲的男人
I realize you're just a small, sad man.
谁知道呢 也许你这样对我
And who knows, maybe you treated me so badly
是因为有其他人这样对待过你
because someone else did the same thing to you.
-说得真好 -我还没说完
- That's really sweet. - I'm not done.
不过
Still...
你可以吃我的屌♥
you can suck my dick.
那就会是我在这间浴室里见过的
That would only be like the third worst thing
第三糟糕的场景
I've seen in this bathtub.
我想我知道答案 不过还是得问问
So, I think I know the answer, but I've got to ask.
-你会告密吗 -绝对不会 我很喜欢你♥爸♥妈
- Are you gonna tell on my parents? - No way. I like your parents.
再说了 他们要是被抓 你也会搬走
Besides, if they go to jail, you'll move away
这样你会很想念我 我不希望你痛苦
and then you'll miss me and I don't want that for you.
好吧 我有个计划可以扭转局势
Right. So I have a plan that might keep that from happening.
-只需要一个东西 -什么都行 你说
- I just need one thing. - Anything. Name it.
不管是什么 我都能帮你搞到
Whatever it is, I'll get it for you.
如果搞不到 我帮你做
If I can't, I'll make it for you.
-手电筒 -我的坏了
- A flashlight. - Mine's broken.
不会吧
Honestly.
今天发生这么多事
Okay, today has obviously
你很明显已经崩溃了
been intense and it's taking a toll on you.
我们没时间扯了
We don't have time for this.
我们必须在清晨前把尸体搬走
We have to get the body out
不然会被狗嗅到的
of here by morning or the dogs will find it.
宝贝 我刚刚看见你
Honey, I just saw you stare
盯着一幅沙滩照片看哭了
at a picture of a beach and start crying.
我们在沙滩上举♥行♥婚礼时你可没哭
We got married on a beach and you didn't cry.
我需要你让我帮你减轻你肩上的负担
I need you to let me take some of the weight off your shoulders.
大概200磅吧
Like about... 200 pounds.
不可能 你不可能一晚就把他吃完
It's impossible. You can't eat this much in one night.
这是唯一方法了
It's the only way.
丹会待在一个他们永远不会去找的地方
Dan will be in the one place they'll never look.
我的五脏庙里
My stomach.
-进展如何 -他的毛可真多
- How's it going in there? - He is a very hairy man.
拖慢我的速度
Kinda slows me down.
你真的很在行
You're good at that.
我把这想象成一张长有脚趾的长脸
I'm just thinking of it as a very long face with toes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
"我的荣幸" 用在这里好像不太恰当
"My pleasure" wouldn't quite apply here.
但... 不客气
But... you're welcome.
天啊...
God...
我要变成我爸那样了
I'm becoming my father.
我办不到
I can't do it.
我吃不完他
I can't finish him.
狗狗很快就会到这里了
The dogs will be here pretty soon.
我们要坐牢了 而这全怪我
We're going to jail and it's my fault.
怎么能怪你 是我杀了丹
How is it your fault? I killed Dan.
因为我 杀戮笼罩了我们家
I brought death into this house.
因为我 杀戮变成常态
I'm the one that made killing seem normal.
但这一点都不正常 乔
And it is so not normal, Joel.
你今时今日的举动
The way you've been acting today?
是我毁了你
I broke you.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
不 你不该道歉
No. You're not the one who needs to apologize.
很抱歉 伙计
I'm sorry, dude.
天 杀了你之后我竟然说了句抱歉
Jesus, I killed you and I'm saying, "Sorry, dude,"
就好像我只是在喝酒游戏里赢了你似的
like I just beat you at beer pong.
今早我看到了最美的日出
I saw the most beautiful sunrise this morning.
过去的一天里我领悟到很多东西
I've been appreciating a lot of things these past 24 hours.
也许是因为我意识到...
Maybe 'cause I've realized...
你绝不会料想到自己会死在邻居的铲子下
you never know when your neighbor might kill you with a shovel.
只剩一半残骸的你肯定深有体会
But I don't have to tell half of you that.
我想 我道歉的原因是...
I guess what I mean by "Sorry, dude" is...
很抱歉你再也无法享受到咖啡香
I'm sorry you're never gonna enjoy the smell of coffee again,
再也见不到墙上跳跃的灯光
or see the way the light dances on the wall,
再也无法去夏威夷的海滩
or go to another beach in Hawaii.
人生苦短
Life is short.
无论剩下的时光有几何 都要纵情享受
You've got to appreciate it in whatever time you have left.
谢谢 丹 真是醍醐灌顶
Thanks, Dan. This was helpful.
-我们去海滩吧 -什么
- We're going to the beach! - What?
我们答应了艾比要还她一个正常的家庭
We promised Abby we're gonna be a normal family
我们现在就要他妈的兑现承诺
and that's what we're doing, goddamn it.
去海滩吗
Going to the beach?
-没错 -今天是家庭日
- That's right. - It's a family day.
我真希望我们能多帮忙找找丹
I wish there was more we could do to help with Dan.
但我们肯定会想着他的
But we'll be thinking about him.
我来帮你抬吧
Oh, let me get that for you.
我能拿瓶汽水吗
Mind if I grab a soda?
抱歉 我们家不喝汽水 只喝牛奶
Sorry, we don't drink sodas in this family, only milk.
你们带着牛奶去沙滩吗
You're bringing milk to the beach?
那里又没有
Well, they don't have it there.
有发现 在车♥库♥里
Hey! We found something. It's in the garage.
你觉得他们找到什么了
What do you think they found?
丹这种人什么都有可能
A guy like Dan? Could be anything.
我们走吧
Shall we?
你说得对
You're right.
如果有个车♥库♥的话这档子事肯定会方便很多
This whole thing would have been easier with a garage.
也许吧 但有个家庭办公室也挺好的
Maybe. But I kinda like having a home office.
杀人犯们 我们该出发了
Hey, murderers, let's go to the beach.
我很需要来瓶啤酒
I really need a beer.
丹真是什么东西都喜欢
Dan was into all kinds of shit.
他们找到了毒品 现金 武器
They found drugs, money, weapons,
甚至还找到一根手指
even a finger that belonged
是你那个失踪同事的
to that guy who went missing from your office.
加里吗 他们认为加里是丹杀的
Gary? They think Dan killed Gary?
他们还没找到动机
They don't have a motive yet,
但那根手指让丹具有重大作案嫌疑
but having the guy's finger makes Dan pretty suspicious.
他们又深入调查了一下 发现丹还和
They did some digging, found out Dan was also connected
一个叫洛基的黑帮成员有关 而且被他勒索了
to some gangster named Loki, who turns out was blackmailing him.
结果现在洛基也失踪了
And now Loki is missing too.
他们认为丹应该是在藏
They think Dan was stashing
他的东西的时候被人抓走了
his stuff when someone came to grab him.
一切都太突然 他连手电都没来得及关
Happened so fast, he didn't even turn off his flashlight.
-生活太奇妙了 -可不是吗
- Life is amazing. - I know.
这绝对是有史以来最爽的一天了
This is the best goddamn day ever.
我们应该嗑药然后去魔术山
We should get high and go to Magic Mountain.
我们确实该提高清理尸体的技能了
We really do have to get better at this.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表