剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
我听到了 加里
I heard her, Gary.
-希拉 -那或许你该离开这儿
- Sheila? - Then maybe you should go.
放到15年前 我会揍你
You know, 15 years ago, I would have punched you,
一拳
once.
也许还能把你放倒
I might have dropped you.
如果不能的话 你就会把我揍个半死
If not, you would have beaten the hell out of me,
因为我只有一招 而你是个彪形大汉
'cause I just had the one move, and you're a substantial man.
可现在我是有家室的人
But now I have a family,
有事业 有生活
a career, a life.
我不会在酒吧打架斗殴
I'm not gonna be the guy who gets into bar fights.
-你是说在酒吧被打趴下 -你搞错重点了
- You mean loses bar fights. - You're missing my point.
你不想打架
You don't wanna get into a fight
因为你害怕自己可能会输
because you're afraid you might lose.
完全错误
That is exactly wrong.
-输是必然的 -当然
- The losing is a given. - Damn straight.
-且无关紧要 -你想说不可避免吧
- And it's irrelevant. - You mean inevitable.
该死 你真令人恼火
Goddamn it, you're frustrating.
在这个时候
At this point in my life,
-我不会成为那种人 -赢得酒吧斗殴的人
- I'm not gonna be the kind of person-- - Who wins a bar fight.
-他妈的 你有什么毛病 -你才有毛病
- God fuck, what's the matter with you? - You are.
我在努力解释一个简单的概念
I'm trying to explain a very simple concept.
简单个屁
You are.
我就当我们打平 我回家去了
I'm just gonna call this a draw and go home.
玩得开心
Have fun.
乔 你回来
Joel, come back.
我很抱歉插手此事
Hey, I'm sorry for butting in.
我只是见不得女人受欺负
I just don't like seeing a woman treated badly.
-没用的 -真的吗 那这样呢
- It's not gonna work. - No? Really? How about this?
我的天
Oh, my.
这下你开心了吧 大家伙
You happy now, big man?
开心你个头
You are.
经理注意到你一直盯着烤箱看
My manager noticed that you've been staring at the toaster ovens
有好长时间了 是你
for, like, a really long-- Oh, it's you.
你知道这里面哪一个旋钮没松吗
do you know which one of these has a knob without any slack?
不知道 要紧吗
No. Does it matter?
我本来是这么想的
I thought so.
真的 但也可能不要紧
I really did, but maybe it doesn't.
也许我不该关心烤箱的旋钮
Maybe I shouldn't care about toaster knobs,
或者做个有责任心的人 或者陷入混乱之中
or being responsible, or descending into chaos.
我为什么要是家里唯一一个
Why should I be the only one in my family
牵肠挂肚的人
who gives a crap, right?
唯一一个逆来顺受的人
Who sucks it up?
这个便宜些
This one's cheaper.
也许我想找点乐子 开辆名车
Maybe I want to have fun, drive a fancy car,
像个性感的疯子一样跳舞
dance like a sex lunatic,
-你跳得真好 -你搞错重点了 雷蒙娜
- You're a good dancer. - You're missing the point, Ramona.
我不想跳舞
I don't want to dance.
我也不想再要一个烂逼的烤箱
And I don't want another shitty toaster oven.
我走了
I'm outta here.
加里
Gary.
我按了门铃然后发现你的车停在车道上
I rang the bell then I saw your car in the driveway, so...
我在做园艺 这使我放松
I'm just gardening. It relaxes me.
怎么了
What's up?
我只是想确认一下你还好吗
I just wanted to make sure you were all right.
因为我昨晚不想和你滚床单
Because I didn't wanna have sex with you last night?
我很好
I'm fine.
我们跳舞跳到一半你就走了
We were in the middle of dancing and then you just strolled off.
昨晚我心事很多
I had a lot on my mind.
结果我一个人走了一晚上
I ended up walking around all night.
翻了翻红辣椒餐厅后面的垃圾桶
Checked out a dumpster behind Chili's.
他们扔了好多生肉
They throw away a lot of raw meat.
好吧
Okay.
-要不我们重新来一次 -算了
- How about we start over? - I don't think so.
-你确定 -我确定
- Are you sure? - I am.
真的吗
Are you?
我觉得无论我说什么
I feel like whatever I say
都只会让你更用力地顶我的阴♥道♥
is just going to mean you push harder against my vagina.
我是对的
Okay, I was right.
你看 加里
Listen, Gary
要不这样
How about this?
我们去找些乐子
We have some fun.
你说你只想找乐子
You said you're all about fun.
我不跟你的屌♥丝老公说任何事情
And I don't say anything to your lame husband.
或者我们不去找乐子
Or we don't,
然后我跟他说昨晚我们在我的宝马里做了四次
and I tell him we screwed four times last night in my beamer.
你不情愿善罢甘休的样子
Your unwillingness to take no for an answer
让我觉得性感迷人[想吃]
has made me feel sexy and desirable.
我知道 这是史上最奇葩的前戏
I know, weirdest foreplay ever.
你吃了我的手指
You ate my fingers.
-我不讨厌你的手指 -是吃 吃了我的手指
- I do not hate your fingers. - "Ate," Ate my fingers.
希拉
Sheila?
希拉 我们需要谈谈
Sheila, we need to talk.
昨晚就是扯淡
Last night was bullshit.
希拉
Sheila!
希拉
Sheil
乔
Oh, Joel.
我真的希望能正常过下去
I really want to make this work.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表