剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
我需要它
I need it.
她要干嘛
What is she doing?
你的毛衣
Here's your sweater.
今天你的工作不是哄我开心
It was not your job to make me happy today.
但如果真是这样的话 你被重新聘用了
But if it was, you'd be rehired.
腹肌小艾
Six Minute Fucking Abs.
我不知道没有食物我还能坚持多久
I don't know how much longer I can go without food.
我们去找那个意大利恋童癖
We'll get you the Italian pedophile.
大不了冒险就是
We'll just take the risk.
如果你发现他在抚养他姐姐
What if you find out he's supporting his sister
你必须和他成为好兄弟该怎么办
and you have to become besties?
我不想和你吵 亲爱的
I don't wanna fight with you,honey.
但那家伙的大♥麻♥真的很棒
That guy's pot was really good.
感谢上帝 我还担心你没嗨够
Thank goodness for that. I was worried you weren't high enough.
好好笑
Very funny.
进出汉堡 非常好
In-N-Out, that'd be excellent.
如果我们要吃的话
If we were eating.
-该死 -要死
- Goddamn it! - Shit.
确实要死 我同意
Yeah, shit. I agree.
往边上停 跟着我
Pull over! Follow me!
操
Christ.
不好意思 伙计 我不知道是怎么回事
Sorry, buddy, I don't know how that happened.
这得花上一万块钱 你个"操罐"
That's a $10,000 job right there, fuck jar!
不会吧 还有"操罐"是什么东西
That doesn't seem true. And "Fuck jar"? What's that?
-就是操蛋的罐子 傻♥逼♥ -我的天
- It's a jar full of fuck, you fucker. - Jesus.
你瞎了 你怎么会看不见我 混♥蛋♥
You blind? How could you not see me, asshole?
我的天
Oh, God!
你确定你的临终遗言想要是"我 混♥蛋♥"吗
Are you sure you want your last words to be "Me, asshole"?
你个贱♥人♥
You bitch.
我的天
Oh, my God!
该死 我做了什么 我控制不住
Oh, shit! What did I do? I couldn't control it.
在大马路上 如果有人看到怎么办
And the street's right there, what if somebody sees us?
我们怎么办
What are we gonna do?
附近没有人
Okay, there's nobody around,
周围很黑 也没有摄像头
it's dark, and there are no security cameras.
我们用防水布包住他 放上车
We'll wrap his body in a tarp, put it in our car,
把他带到仓库去 你可以在那吃
take it to the storage unit where you can eat.
我会擦干血迹
I'll mop up the blood
在地上倒点漂白液 确保不会留下污渍
and pour some bleach on the spot so it doesn't stain.
我们没碰过他的车
We haven't touched his car,
所以车子就留在这 懂了吗
so we'll leave it here. You understand?
我只知道你指挥一切的样子很性感
I understand it's super sexy when you take control.
-希拉 -好吧 稍后再说这个
- Sheila? - Right, put a pin in it.
天啊 这家伙太合我口味了
Man, this guy really hit the spot.
我刚把一个人塞进冷藏柜里
I just stuffed a man in a meat freezer.
把这条从我的遗愿清单里划掉吧
Cross that off my bucket list.
这部分就相当于是人体的菲力
This part right here is the human fillet.
谢谢告知
The more you know.
保时捷男来自内华达州
Porsche guy was from Nevada.
他拥有一家脱衣舞店和一家废弃物回收公♥司♥
He owned a strip club and a waste management company.
没什么可疑的
Oh, nothing sketchy there.
-有家庭合影吗 -没有
- Any family photos? - Nope.
我找到几个女人的照片
I found pictures of a few women
但都是厕所里面拍的
but they were taken from inside a toilet,
所以应该不是什么正经关系
so probably not serious relationships.
也许他不会被惦记
Maybe he won't be missed.
今晚真刺♥激♥ 我们会没事的
What a night. We're gonna be okay.
-我太爱你了 乔 -我也爱你
- I love you, Joel, so much. - I love you too.
23年了 还能找到方法让生活刺♥激♥下去
23 years and you still find a way to keep life exciting.
我们今晚有家庭聚餐
We have our family dinner tonight.
我们不能就这样回家见艾比
We can't go home to Abby like this.
那些箱子里不是有旧衣服吗
Don't we have old clothes in some of those boxes?
-今天过得好吗 -很好
- How was your day? - Good.
-你呢 -也很好
- Yours? - Good.
-有什么趣事吗 -没有 你呢
- Did anything interesting happen? - Not really. You?
-也没有 -你在吃什么
- No. - What are you eating?
生牛肉 你那份虾好吃吗
Raw beef. How's your shrimp?
-味道很好 -知道为什么吗
- Oh. Good. - You know why?
因为那是速冻的
Because it's flash frozen,
速冻使其保持粉♥嫩♥新鲜
and that's what keeps it so pink and fresh.
我忘了说 琼要把房♥子交给我们卖♥♥
Oh, I forgot, Joan is going to give us that listing.
-亲爱的 -你没事吧 爸爸
- Honey? - Are you okay, Dad?
没事
Yeah, I'm good.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表