剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表
就是她让我搞外遇的
She's the one who told me to have an affair.
太感谢你了
Oh. Hey, thank you so much.
不客气
You're welcome.
其实我根本没这么说过 不过...
Actually, that wasn't at all what I said, but...
你是干什么的 鲍勃
So, what do you do, Bob?
-干我 在走廊里 -宝贝
- Me. In a doorway. - Babe.
没错 不过我不是靠这个赚钱
That is true, but that's not what pays the bills.
我是儿科肿瘤医师
I'm a pediatric oncologist.
我当时作为医药代表去做销♥售♥
Yeah, I was doing my whole pharma rep thing
去了他在楼上的办公室
and I stopped by his office upstairs...
其实我根本不想要她的样品
I didn't even really need her samples,
我只是不想让她走
but I just didn't want her to leave.
他把样品捐给了他做志愿者的诊所 是不是人超好
He donated them to a clinic he volunteers at. Isn't he so sweet?
-天啊 你是个好人 -曾经是
- Oh, my God. You're a good person. - I was.
后来我遇到了这位火♥辣♥美妞
Till I met this hot cup of coffee.
你好好吃西瓜吧
Well, have fun with your watermelon.
我想捐款 你们是为什么募捐呢
Hey, I'd love to make a donation. What's your charity for?
失 明 他们希望不再有人失明
Blind... ness. They wanna stop it.
我没带支票
Well, I don't have my checkbook,
不过我有200美元 可以吗...
but I do have... $200. Is that...?
天啊
Oh, my God.
你确定不要我这半颗迷幻药吗
Are you sure you don't want the other half of my Molly?
可以帮助你放松
It'll relax you.
你真的很好客 伊娃
You've been a great hostess, Eva,
不过不用了 我想离开
but no, thank you. I'd really like to go.
抱歉 得等马库斯过来
Sorry, not until Marcus gets here.
他很想跟你聊聊
He really wants to talk to you.
能不能让我看看手♥机♥
Can I at least check my phone?
我老婆今晚有点事
My wife is doing this thing tonight
我有点担心她
and I'm a little bit worried about her.
你很爱她 真甜
Ah, you love her, that's sweet.
我希望马库斯不要伤害你
I'm rooting for Marcus not to hurt you.
我也希望
Me too.
你在担心什么
What you worried about?
有点担心马库斯 不过主要是我老婆
Little bit Marcus, but mostly because this thing my wife is doing
她今晚的事有点危险 我们一般一起做
is kind of dangerous and we usually do it together.
你想去陪着她 因为你很爱她
Aww, you wanna be with her because you love her.
好甜蜜啊 我能吻你的胸膛吗
That's beautiful. Could I kiss your chest?
不要吧
I don't think so.
-我能摸你的头发吗 -好吧
- Can I rub your hair? - I guess.
你知道吗 我男人
You know, my man is always
总是让我一个人去做各种危险的事
making me do all this dangerous stuff by myself.
-真的吗 -对 他为何要这样对我 乔
- Really? - Yeah. Why is he doing that to me, Joel?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许是他不擅长应对危险
Maybe he's not great at danger
担心自己去了反而会碍事
and thinks he would just get in your way.
我从没告诉过他 但我希望他能陪着我
You know, I never told him, but I want him with me.
-有他在身边会让我感觉更好 -当然了
- Having him there makes me feel better. - Of course it does.
他应该希望你感觉更好
And he should wanna make you feel better.
他需要不再只想着自己
He needs to stop only thinking about himself,
把他的问题放一边 陪他老婆
put his issues aside, and be there for his wife.
我们还没结婚
We're not even married.
我就对此有诸多怨言
And I got a ton of shit to say about that, too.
-什么鬼 -这是乔
- What the fuck? - Yo, this is Joel.
他没有对洛基做任何事
And he didn't do nothing to Loki.
他说你不应该再继续当个怂逼
And he says you need to stop being a fucking pussy
你该陪着我一起去交货
and come with me when I do my drops,
给我戴上戒指 马库斯
and fucking put a ring on it, Marcus!
马库斯是你男友 你应该早跟我说的
Marcus is your boyfriend? Would've been good to know.
我没有说你是怂逼 她夸张了
And I didn't call you a pussy. She was being hyperbolic.
是的 伊娃超夸张的
Oh, yeah, Eva's hyperbolic as shit.
不过如果她说你没问题 那你就可以走人
But if she says you're cool, you can go.
-真的吗 -假的
- Really? - Nope.
好消息 我拿到笔了
Excellent news. I got the pen.
天啊 我担心死你了
Oh, my God. I was so worried about you.
-你穿的什么 -洛基的几个朋友来了
- What are you wearing? - Some of Loki's friends came by.
我们一起聊了一会儿 然后他们把我打晕
We hung out for a while, then they knocked me out.
我醒来后 他们就不见了 钱和手♥机♥也没了
When I woke up, they were gone, along with my money and phone,
不知为何连衣服也没了
and for some reason all my clothes.
-这很... 好笑吧 -天 亲爱的
- Which... I guess is funny. - Oh, my God. Honey.
谢天谢地你没事
Thank God you're okay.
你和性贩子的事怎么样了
How was your night with the sex trafficker?
我从没想过我会问我老婆这个问题
A question I never thought I'd ask my wife.
糟透了 搞了半天他不是性贩子
Awful. It turns out he wasn't a trafficker.
他是丽莎的男友
He was Lisa's boyfriend.
一个善良的儿科医生还给了我200块
A nice pediatrician who gave me $200.
我差点杀了一个无辜的人
I almost killed an innocent man.
就算我找到一个值得捐钱的慈善组织
And even if I find a worthy charity to donate the money to,
我还是可以把税抵消了
I'm still gonna get the tax write-off.
亲爱的 没事的
Oh, sweetheart, it's okay.
我讨厌自己一个人去 我错了
And I hated being there without you. I was wrong.
我不想单干
I don't wanna do this alone.
就像我当初生艾比
It was like when I gave birth to Abby.
我做了麻烦的部分 但我需要你帮助我走完整个过程
I did the messy parts, but I needed you to get me through it.
你不会再孤身一人了
You're never gonna be alone again.
虽然我对洛基的朋友颇有吐槽
As much as I complain about Loki's friends,
他们让我意识到我想陪着你
they made me realize I want to be there for you.
真好 谢谢你们 洛基的朋友
I love that. Thank you, Loki's friends.
再也不分开行事了
No more doing things separately.
从现在开始 我们要一起搞事
From now on, we fuck everything up together.
很好
Good.
现在我们要怎么处理丹的事
Now what are we gonna do about Dan?
我们现在也有他的把柄了
We have some stuff on him now.
我明天过去找他 跟他说我们不干了
I'll go over there tomorrow and tell him we're out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你知道 今天当我即将要去杀那个人的时候
You know, when I was about to kill that guy today,
我感受到了颤栗
I got the tingle.
-那下面 -我知道颤栗住在哪 亲爱的
- Down there. - I know where the tingle lives, honey.
那你怎么不去看看它
Then why don't you go visit it.
乐意至极
I'd love to.
-丹 -哥们儿
- Hey, Dan. -Hey, buddy.
我敲了门 但没人应
I knocked on your door, no one answered.
所以你就擅闯民宅吗 我可以开枪打你的
So you trespassed. I could shoot you.
逗你呢 我怎么会开枪打我朋友
I'm just kidding! Why would I shoot my friend?
昨天我们说的事你做了吗
So you, uh, do that thing we talked about yesterday?
不 我也不会去做 结束了 丹
No, and I'm not going to. It's over, Dan.
如果你告发我 我也会告发你
And if you turn me in, I'll turn you in too.
-把我变成什么 -不 我说的是我也会告发你
- Into what? - No. I'll turn you in... too.
变成什么
In... to... what?
我同样会告发你
I'll turn you in also.
我有两份文件 上面全是你的指纹
I have two files with your fingerprints all over them.
你胁迫我去杀的人
People you blackmailed me to kill,
包括你老婆的男友
including your wife's boyfriend.
是的 我什么都知道
That's right. I know everything.
听到没 这是风水轮流转的声音
Whoa, you hear that? That's the sound of the tables turning.
我来理清下
So let me get this straight:
你有一份还没死的人的文件
you have a file on a guy who's not dead,
以及一份你从我家偷走的
and another file on an active case
正在调查中的案子的文件
that you must've stolen from my house?
这么说也没错
Well, that's another way of looking at it.
乔 你刚过了一把瘾
Joel, you just had your little moment,
不过让我来告诉你这事会怎么进行下去
but let me tell you how this is gonna go down.
你要继续做我叫你去做的事 因为如果不的话
You're gonna keep doing what I tell you to, because if you don't,
我不仅会把你抓起来
I'm not only gonna put you away,
还会把你老婆也抓了
I'm gonna put your wife away too.
-她跟这事没有干系 -是吗
- She has nothing to do with this. - Really?
那晚我看到她和你一起
I saw her with you the night
在你们杀掉加里的草坪上喷洒药物
you sprayed your lawn where you killed Gary.
我可以以此为依据立案 或者栽赃一些证据
I can build off of that. Or I'll just plant some evidence.
我是洛杉矶副治安官 这是我们的工作
I'm an LA Sheriff's Deputy, it's literally what we do.
剧集 | 小镇滋味 | 导航列表