剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
没和我联♥系♥ 他这样也很常见了
Not with me. For him that's not unusual.
你不担心吗 他才19岁
Are you not worried? He's only 19.
他已经成年了 我再也不想替他收拾烂摊子
He's a man. I don't wipe his arse anymore.
听我说 是这么一回事
Look, look, there's a theme, okay.
早上我没有多说 是因为有件事佐伊不知道
I didn't want to get into it this morning because Zoe doesn't know
让她知道了肯定会引发一场...
and it would have just created this whole big...
他很生我的气
So, he's pissed off with me, okay?
我告诉他了一件事...
I told him some news that...
我跟他说 我和他妈要离婚了 我觉得应该让他知道
I told him me and his mum were separating. I thought he deserved to know.
然后呢 他骂我是混♥蛋♥ 还说都是我的错
So, fine, he calls me a prick. He says it's all my fault.
他说着随你便 然后气冲冲地走了
Okay, whatever. Storms out.
还骗他妈晚上会住在别的地方
Some bullshit to his mum about where he's staying.
你要问我他在哪儿 我只能说 他正在发泄怒气
Ask me where he is, I'll tell you. He's burning off his anger.
要不然他就是在惩罚我 你懂的 玩失踪那一套
Either that or he's trying to punish me. You know, the heavy silence routine.
你问我担不担心 不担心
But ask me, am I worried? No.
完全不担心
Emphatically no.
你介意我们去他房♥间看看吗
Do you mind if we take a look in his room?
汤姆的女儿给克里斯发了几条信息 让我们觉得有点担心
Tom's daughter sent Chris some messages that kind of worry us.
什么样的信息
What kind of messages?
"千万别这样 求你了"
"Don't do it. I'm begging you."
还有一条 "今晚 天堂"
And one that just said, "Tonight. Heaven."
是佐伊的主意 就在车♥库♥上面
That's Zoe's idea. It's above the garage.
他在车♥库♥花了大量的时间捣鼓他的摩托车
He spent so much time down there messing with his Vespa,
她建议干脆让他搬过来算了
she suggested he live up here.
结果玩笑变成了现实 还花了很多钱
The joke has become a reality at great personal expense.
他昨晚骑出去了吗 他的摩托车
Did he go out on it last night? The Vespa?
有可能 反正不在这
Yeah, most likely. It's not here.
他为什么从大学退学
Why'd he drop out of uni?
说的体面点 他不喜欢自己的课程
Well, the official version, he couldn't connect with his course,
想要重新考虑下人生选择
wanted to reassess his options.
要让我说 他就是把懒骨头 太喜欢嗑药酗酒了
My version, he's bone idle and likes getting stoned too much.
看这个 可能是什么信息
Here, mate, this could be something.
那是什么
What's that?
不知道 火车时刻表吗 或者是订票信息
Don't know. Train times? Booking reference?
什么都有可能
Could be anything.
是火车
Yeah, that's trains.
我们应该查查这些时刻 查清楚去向
We should check these times, find which direction.
有人回来了 可能是克里斯
Someone's home. It could be Chris.
是你吗 克里斯
Hello? Chris?
不 是我
No, it's me.
-抱歉 -他们正要走
- Sorry. - They're going.
不好意思 我还有几个问题
Sorry. I just had a few more questions.
你有克里斯的消息吗
Have you heard from Chris?
没有
No.
我希望你能找到她
I hope you find her.
是我想多了 还是刚才的气氛非常尴尬
Wow. Was it me or was there a very strange vibe in there?
尴尬吗
Strange vibe?
你觉得她是不是刚哭过
Do you think she'd been crying?
我敢肯定
I'm certain of it.
也许珍妮没有真的原谅我
Maybe Jenny just never really forgave me.
走吧
Come on.
你好 我是克里斯 留个口信吧
Hey, it's Chris. Leave a message.
克里斯 是妈妈 你在哪儿
Chris, it's Mum. Where are you?
我很担心 你晚上也没回来 给我回电♥话♥
I'm worried. You didn't come home last night. Call me.
我爱你
I love you.
您拨♥打♥的电♥话♥暂时无人接听
The person you are calling is unavailable.
请在嘟声后留言
Please leave a message after the beep.
你好 是我
Hey, it's me.
出问题了 我需要见你
There's a problem. I need to see you.
今天 或者昨天
Today? Yesterday?
没有 我没见过她 抱歉
No, I haven't seen her. Sorry.
你见过这个女孩吗
Do you recognize this girl?
你见过这个女孩吗
Have you seen this girl?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你见过这个女孩吗 打扰一下 在这儿附近 今天或者昨天
Have you seen this girl? Sorry, round here? Today? Yesterday?
-我没见过她 -好吧
- I don't remember her, no. - Okay.
嘉莉 怎么了
Carrie? Hi.
爸爸 她跟克里斯在一起 珍妮
Dad? She's with Chris, Jenny.
他在网上发了照片 她看起来很开心
He posted photos online. She looks happy.
她没事
She's okay.
好了 唯一没人会去的地方是我的私人洗手间
Right, the only place no one ever goes is my private loo.
我们先把他锁在那儿
We'll put him under lock and key
直到我们想出来永久性的解决方式
until we work out something more permanent.
-走啊 快点 -我已经以最快速度走了
- Come on, hurry up! - I'm going as fast as I can!
快点
Come on!
你来推他
You push him!
-别动 别动... -别动 我抓住了 我能帮忙
- No, no, no, no... - No, no, I've got it. I can help!
好了 放手 放手啊
Okay, let go. Let go!
我做不到
I can't do this.
-到这个时候了不能放弃 快推 -我推不动 太沉了
- You can't stop now. Push. - I can't. It's too heavy.
为什么不把他放在楼下
Why can't we leave him downstairs?
放哪儿 让他坐在前台吗
What, sat up in reception?
-快推 -我推不动
- Push! - I can't!
我不行了
I can't!
罗伦
Lauren!
我做不到 乔乔 我真的做不到
I can't do this, Jojo. I can't do it.
我们还是报♥警♥吧
We're going to the police.
看来他们买♥♥了火车票 克里斯的摩托车还停在车站
Seems they bought train tickets. Chris' Vespa was at the station.
我查了他们写的时刻表上的时间 他们应该去南边了
I checked the times they'd written down with the timetable, and they go south.
-进城了吗 -她在网上找了个人 买♥♥了假身份证
- Into the city. - She bought a fake ID off a guy online.
为什么 需要身份证做什么 喝酒吗 还是去夜店
Why? What'd you need an ID for? Drinking? Clubbing?
没准她就是离家出走了 离开这里 这样她可以...
Maybe she's just run away. Gone off, so she can...
她为什么要这么做
Why would she do that?
这是瑞秋帮她选的最后一条裙子
This is the last dress Rachel helped her buy.
她当时病得太重了 但我还记得开车带她们去商店
She was too sick, really. But I remember driving them to the shop.
珍妮大概试了上百条裙子 但是瑞秋都没看上
Jenny tried on a hundred things, but nothing was good enough for Rachel.
也许她只是想尽可能多陪陪女儿吧
But maybe she just wanted to stay there longer with her daughter.
她在派对上穿的不是这条裙子
She wasn't wearing that dress at the party.
可能她收拾了行李 假设她要离家出走的话
Maybe she packed it? If you're running away?
你检查她的衣柜了吗
Have you checked her wardrobe?
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
裙子在家 她肯定出事了
The dress is here. She's not okay.
克里斯对她做了什么
What's Chris done to her?
为什么要发旧照片
Why is he posting old photos?
我不知道 我可以让技术人员查查看
I don't know. I can get tech on to it,
上次账号♥登录是什么时候
find out when the account was last accessed?
你好
Hello, hello.
我是约翰·约瑟夫·马歇尔 这是我的女儿希雅
Er, I'm John Joseph Marshall. This is my daughter, Sia.
邻居说昨天你们来过我家
Our neighbor tells us that your lot came round yesterday.
我猜可能是想要我们的证词吧 省得你们多跑一趟了
I'm assuming it was for a statement. So we're here to save you a return trip.
有70个孩子在我家搞破坏
So I've got 70 bloody kids rampaging through my house.
我有个主意
I've got an idea.
我要他的大拇指
I'll need his thumb.
很大的派对吗
Massive party?
每个人你都记得吗
And this is everyone you can remember?
你也知道的 大家会带别人过来 有我不认识的人
You know how it goes. People bring people. People I don't know.
派对的事情你一点也不知道吗
And you didn't know anything about this party?
我不知道 刚才说过了 我和夫人出去了
No, I did not. As I said, I was away with the missus.
卡洛大酒店吗 你去过吗
Callow Hall Hotel. You ever been?
那儿可棒了 不管是约会还是高尔夫
It's a beautiful place. For romance, for golf.
可以一箭双雕
All your holes in one place.
我猜派对上有酒精
I'm assuming there was alcohol?
他们又不是天使
They're not angels.
有
Yes.
毒品呢
Drugs?
据我所知 没有
No. Not as far as I know.
他们在厕所做什么 我不知道
I mean, what people did in the toilets, I don't know,
但是我没看到毒品
but I didn't see anything.
皮特
Pete?
我知道 "天堂" 是什么了
I think I know what "Heaven" is.
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表