剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
妈的
Shit! Shit!
刚才那个地点你收到信♥号♥♥了吧
You got a signal at that last address, right?
那里着火了
There was a fire.
她要是还在那里怎么办
What if she's still there?
要是其他人拿了珍妮的手♥机♥呢
What if it was someone else with Jenny's phone?
有人拿走了她的手♥机♥吗
Someone could have taken her phone?
你还想让我做什么
What else do you want me to try?
再试试
Just keep trying.
我♥操♥
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
谢谢
Thanks.
没有发现其他受害人
No evidence of any other victims.
他们知道是怎么回事吗
Do they know what happened yet?
他们还在查找着火点
They're still looking for the cause.
囤积的物品没帮上忙
The hoarding didn't help.
你知道吸入烟尘的感觉吗
What do you know about smoke inhalation?
很痛苦
Well, it's painful.
身体会一直挣扎
The body fights to resist it.
她的身体应该是僵硬扭曲的
Her body should have been rigid, contorted.
但她被顺利地装进运尸袋
She was practically scooped into that body bag.
喂 达伦 是我
Darren, hi, yeah.
等海伦·克罗索恩的病理学报告一出来
As soon as pathology get a look at Helen Crowthorne,
就告诉我她之前有没有受伤
can you tell me if she suffered any prior injuries, please?
-谢谢你 -索菲
- Thank you. - Sophie.
什么东西都没有被拿走
Nothing's been taken.
达伦已经派人来采集指纹了 所以...
Darren's sending someone over to dust for fingerprints anyway, so...
目击证人说你出现在海伦·克罗索恩的家里
Our witness says that you were at Helen Crowthorne's house.
是的
Yeah, I was.
我看到烟 就进去帮忙了
I saw the smoke and went in to help.
有人死了 德莱尼先生
There's been a fatality, Mr. Delaney.
你得告诉我到底发生了什么事
You need to tell me exactly what happened.
我以为珍妮在里面
I thought Jenny was in there.
什么 在你隔壁邻居家吗
What, in your next-door neighbor's house?
对 我进去找她 看到里面起火了
Yeah, I went in to look for her and the house was on fire.
我发现了海伦
I found Helen.
但已经太晚了 她已经死了
But I was too late. She was already dead.
现场还有发现其他人吗
Did you find anyone else?
现在说还太早 但我们认为没有其他人
Too early to say, but we think not.
我不明白
I don't understand.
如果你认为珍妮被火势困住了
If you thought Jenny was caught in the fire,
你为什么又走了
why did you leave?
好吧
Okay.
她的手♥机♥从失踪那天起就关机了
Her phone's been off since she went missing.
今天早上却开机了
It came on this morning.
我追踪到了海伦家 然后到这
I traced it to Helen's, then here.
现在又关机了
Now it's switched off again.
所以 是她
So, it was her.
她到过这
She was here.
克里斯被杀的那天晚上 她也和他在一起
She was with Chris the night he was killed.
然后就失踪了
Then she disappeared.
她回来的第一条 又有人死了
The day she comes back, someone else is dead.
够了 回家吧
That's enough. Go home.
行了 回家吧
Come on, go home. Go home.
为什么是你的办公室
Why your office?
四个卧室的大房♥子 什么都不拿 什么也不碰 除了你的书房♥ 为什么
Big four-bed house, they take nothing, disturb nothing, except your study. Why?
汤姆 行了
Tom, come on.
你在藏些什么
What have you got to hide?
有人在追你
Someone's after you.
如果就是杀死克里斯的人呢
What if it's the same person who killed Chris?
或者是陷害你是恋童癖的人呢
Or the same person who framed you as a pedophile.
你一定要那么说吗
Do you have to call it that?
她在学校成为了目标 现在又涉及到家里
She's been targeted at work and now in her own home.
我们不能排除这些骚扰和克里斯死亡之间的联♥系♥
We can't rule out a connection between this harassment and Chris' death.
佐伊
Zoe?
我喘不过气了
I can't breathe.
-我喘不过气了 -妈妈
- I can't breathe. - Mum?
她怎么了 佐伊
What's the matter with her? Zoe?
她的恐慌症发作了
She's having a panic attack.
坐下来 深呼吸
Sit down. Deep breaths.
慢慢地呼气 吸气
In and out, nice and slow.
佐伊 嘿
Zoe? Hey.
嘿
Hey.
-如果他回来了呢 -不会的
- What if he comes back? - That won't happen.
-他肯定会回来的 -不会的
- I'm sure he's going to come back. - That won't happen.
他一定会回来的
I'm sure he's going to come back.
我知道是谁陷害了你
I know who set you up.
他要回来了
He's going to come back.
和克里斯没关系
It's got nothing to do with Chris.
-回来... -听着 我做的 是我
-Come back... -Look, I did it! It was me!
是我把假照片放在你储物柜的 我陷害了你
I put fake pictures in your locker. I set you up.
我们那会儿关系不太好
We were going through a rough patch, weren't we?
我太蠢了 做这种傻事
It was a stupid, stupid thing to do.
我很生气
I was angry.
我想报复你
I lashed out.
我要出去走走
I need to get some air.
别追 让他去吧 艾玛 别去了
No, let him go. Emma. No.
你们准备怎么做
What are you going to do?
我们会以妨碍公务逮捕他
We'll bring him in for wasting police time.
他还会回来的
He'll be back.
他又不可能立马逃到国外去
I can hardly see him skipping the country any time soon.
他知道珍妮的事
He knows something about Jenny.
这种情况该停下了
This has got to stop.
-什么 -不断地谴责别人
- What? - Making accusations
然后把自己陷入不利的情况里
and getting yourself into compromising situations.
如果亨利失踪了 你追查到了那个男人
So if Henry went missing and led you to a man like that,
你就放手不管了吗
you'd just leave him to it?
他是个失去理智的骗子
He's a pathological liar!
这样对你和珍妮都没帮助
You're not helping yourself or Jenny.
他陷得太深了
He's too involved.
他女儿失踪了 刚发现邻居也死了
His daughter's missing and he just found his neighbor dead.
给他点时间吧
Maybe give him a break.
不好意思 你们什么时候这么要好了
Sorry, since when were you two best mates?
老大
Boss?
你好 这是嘉莉的号♥码 请留言
Hi, it's Carrie's phone. Leave a message.
嘉莉
Carrie?
嘉莉
Carrie?
嗨
Hey.
嘉莉不在家 也没带手♥机♥
Carrie's not here. She's not picking up her phone.
她跟乔希和埃伦在一起 记得吗 她没事的
She's with Josh and Ellen, remember? She's okay.
对
Right.
我们认为这是珍妮的手♥机♥
We think this is Jenny's phone.
它被丢弃在查赫家
It was found dumped at the Chahals'.
是有段时候
It was a phase.
到处都是粉色的米字旗
Pink Union Jacks everywhere.
床单 铅笔盒... 便当盒
Bedspread, pencil case... lunch boxes.
后来变成了内部笑话
Yeah, I know. It sort of became an in-joke.
瑞秋在伦敦一日游的时候给她买♥♥的
Rachel bought it for her on a day trip to London.
几个月前裂开了
It cracked a couple of months ago.
我说过要给她买♥♥新的 可她没有要
I told her I'd get her a new one, but she wasn't having any of it.
确实是她的吗
It's definitely hers?
对 是珍妮的
Yeah, it's Jenny's.
嘿
Hey.
不好意思 你以为我在做什么
Sorry, what do you think I'm trying to do?
-我不是... -天哪 汤姆 我是你朋友
-I didn't mean... -Jesus, Tom, I'm your friend.
如果她信任我
If she trusted me,
她就会先来找我 对吧
she would've come to me first, wouldn't she?
在她被卷入这些烂事之前
Before she got caught up in all this shit.
她亲眼看到瑞秋去世
She watched Rachel shrivel up and die.
谁都不该经历这种事 更别说一个孩子
No one should have to go through that. Least of all a child.
我很想抱抱你 但害怕你举报我骚扰你
I'd give you a hug, but I'm afraid you'd report me for harassment.
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表