剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
可以
You can, yeah.
周三的午间新闻到此结束
That's all from us now on this Wednesday lunchtime.
马库斯 天气怎么样
Marcus, how's the weather looking?
没有消息就是好消息
No news is good news.
-发生什么事情了吗 -没有 什么也没发生
- What's happened? - Nothing. Absolutely nothing.
生活回到正轨上了 就这些
Life is returning to normal. That's all.
你继续...
So, keep giving it the... Yeah?
要带着微笑
Just do it with a smile.
汤姆
Tom.
我还要去手术室 我只是...
I'm due in theater. I'm just...
珍妮
Jenny?
亲爱的
Sweetheart?
珍妮
Jenny?
我感觉她回家了 看来感觉不怎么可靠
I had a feeling she'd been back. So much for feelings.
找我什么事
What?
今早在惠特顿水库发现了克里斯·查赫的尸体
Chris Chahal's body was found at Whitdon Reservoir this morning.
目前死因不明
But we don't yet know the cause of death.
初步检查显示死于溺水
Preliminary inspection suggests drowning.
我们正在水库区域搜查
And we are searching the reservoir.
但是没有任何证据显示珍妮出了事
But there's no need to think that anything's happened to Jenny.
他死了多久
Dead how long?
现在还不清楚
It's too early to say.
-估计一下 -为什么
- Rough guess. - Why?
因为那天晚上派对结束后 珍妮还活着
'Cause the night of the party, after the party, Jenny was alive.
我知道她还活着 我看过监控录像了
I know she was. I've seen the CCTV footage.
她一个人坐火车到市中心去见一个男的
She caught the train to visit this guy in the city, and she was on her own.
-见什么男的 -他开了间酒吧叫...
- Visit what guy? - He owns a bar called...
你和他以前是同学
Well, you were at school with him.
他和瑞秋交往过
He went out with Rachel.
波比
Bobby.
-不对 阿奇·罗伯茨 抱歉 -阿奇·罗伯茨
- No, Archie Roberts. Sorry. - Archie Roberts?
是的 瑞秋的男朋友
Yeah, Rachel's boyfriend, right.
勉强算是吧 上学的时候...
Well, hardly. I mean, maybe at school, sort of. I mean...
我很久没有听到他的消息了 等等 他现在开了家酒吧吗
I haven't seen or heard from him... Wait, he owns a bar?
对 天堂酒吧
Heaven Lounge, yeah.
好吧 珍妮找他干嘛
Sorry, Jenny went to see him why?
我也不知道
I don't know why.
他当时不在 这不重要
He wasn't there. That's not what's important.
我要说的是 或许克里斯死了之后 她还活着
What I'm saying is she was alive when, maybe, Chris was already dead.
我只想让她好好活着
I'm just trying to keep her alive.
没有任何迹象表明她死了 什么也没有
There's nothing to indicate that she isn't. Nothing at all.
而且的确 我们会产生这种感觉
And for what it's worth, we do get feelings about this.
她还活着 你也要坚持信念 好吗
I think she's still out there. So, you need to keep the faith, all right?
我想问你 能不能拿什么东西 给她的基因采样
I do need to ask, though, if I can take something away to sample her DNA.
是皮特
It's Pete.
我能去她的房♥间看看吗
Can I look in her room?
可以
Yeah.
嘿
Hey.
汤姆 你在哪儿
Tom, where are you?
抱歉
Yeah, sorry.
我能给那个叫哈钦斯的男孩上术前用药了吗
Can I give the Hutchings boy his pre-med?
-叫哈钦斯的男孩 -他情况一直不够好
- The Hutchings boy. - The kid is never well enough.
这回总算能动手术了 你快过来
This time he is. Come on, mate.
机不可失 时不再来
This is our window. There may not be another.
15分钟后上术前药 我马上到
Pre-med in 15. I'm almost there.
索菲
Sophie?
抱歉 我有点急事
Sorry, I have to dash.
医院有人找我
I'm wanted in theater.
-得现在就去 -好的
- I should be there now. - Okay.
你确定你要...
Are you sure you should be going to...
-嗨 怎么样了 -还行
- Hey, how's it going? - Yeah.
查赫夫妇在和联络官辨认尸体
The Chahals are doing the ID with the liaison officer now.
病理医生到了吗
Has the pathologist arrived?
正等着呢
Ready and waiting.
就这样吧
Leave them to it,
我们局里见吧
and meet me at the station, okay?
我收到了珍妮·德莱尼的最新消息
I've got new information on Jenny Delaney.
她爸爸一直在找她
So, her father's been looking for her.
现在 他说她在派对后去过艾伯顿的天堂酒吧
Now, he says she went to the Heaven Lounge bar in Amberton after the party.
他查过酒吧的监控 我们去看看
Says he's seen CCTV footage of the bar. Let's check that out.
也看看能不能
And also see if we can pick her up
从局里的监控里追踪到她 好吗
and track her from the CCTV from the station, yeah?
收到
On it.
艾玛 能调出现场其他的照片吗
Emma, pull up the other photos from the crime scene, please?
谢谢
Thanks.
都在这了
There you go.
给我讲讲 说一下你发现了什么
Take me through them. You tell me what you see.
说说看
Let's go.
来吧 分♥析♥一下
Come on. Analyze.
有的部分... 变色了
There's some... discoloration.
有轻微的擦伤
Some slight abrasions.
淤青
Bruising.
所以...
So...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不是因为分手才调过来的
I didn't transfer here because of a bad break-up.
是因为一个同事...
I transferred because a colleague...
和我一起工作的警官 被车撞死了
a fellow officer, was killed in a hit-and-run.
我们当时设立了检查关卡
We'd set up a checkpoint.
第一辆车减速了
And the first car slowed.
它本来要停下来了
It was about to stop.
可在警♥察♥走上前的时候...
And as this officer stepped forward...
车直接撞倒他 然后逃走了
it just ran him down and raced off.
他当场死亡 而且...
He was killed outright and...
已经过去几周了 直到现在 我...
Weeks later, even now, I...
你还是很难过
You're still struggling.
我以为如果我调走...
I thought if I moved away...
到这来
And it felt good,
就会感觉好点 我... 刚开始还挺好的
coming here. I... I was doing okay.
可今天早上看见克里斯·查赫的脸时 我...
But when I saw Chris Chahal's face this morning, I...
好吧 艾玛 听着
Okay, Emma, listen.
-我希望你... -请别让我回家
- I want you... - Please don't send me home.
让我继续调查吧
Please keep me on the case.
我希望你去看看警队的心理医生
I want you to see the force psychologist.
如果你能直面这些情绪 它们会有帮助的
If you can use them without hiding, they help.
必须是你自己想做出改变
But you have to want it.
试着敞开心扉吧
Open up, okay?
很好 因为我们需要你
Good, 'cause we need you.
慢慢来吧
Take your time, yeah?
好的
Okay.
今晚我们会有一次不错的烧烤
We'll have a nice barbie this evening.
不如腌点鸡肉吧
Why don't you marinade some chicken?
你觉得合适吗
Do you think we should?
罗伦... 亲爱的
Lauren... sweetheart.
如果一切都没发生 我们会在做什么呢
What would we be doing if none of this had happened, huh?
在泳池旁边烧烤 像平时一样招摇
Having a nice barbecue by the pool. Being our usual flaunt-it-all selves.
躲在屋里才会引起注意
It's hiding indoors that attracts attention.
所以 去腌吧
So, marinade.
发生了什么
So, what's going on?
珍妮的男朋友 克里斯 死了
Jenny's boyfriend, Chris, is dead.
溺水
Drowned.
在惠特顿水库
Whitdon Reservoir.
珍妮没消息
Nothing on Jenny.
该死
Damn.
是啊
Yeah.
然后我回了茉莉院
And I went back to Jasmine Hall.
-我被那儿赶出来了 -为什么
- I got thrown out of Jasmine Hall. - For what?
我在找珍妮的名字...
I was looking for Jenny's name...
什么
What?
喂
Hey.
上周六你在派对上吧
You were at that party last Saturday.
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表