剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
妈的
Fuck's sake.
终于出来了
About time.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
♪ 我是血肉之躯 ♪
♪ I am flesh and I am bone ♪
♪ 缓缓站起 铮铮作响 如同闪烁黄金 ♪
♪ Rise up, ting ting Like glitter and gold ♪
♪ 我的灵魂在熊熊燃烧 ♪
♪ I got fire in my soul ♪
♪ 缓缓站起 铮铮作响 如此闪耀 ♪
♪ Rise up, ting ting, like glitter ♪
♪ 如同闪烁黄金 ♪
♪ Like glitter and gold ♪
♪ 如此闪耀 ♪
♪ Like glitter ♪
♪ 你走在王者之谷中吗 ♪
♪ Do you walk in the valley of kings? ♪
♪ 你走在众人的影子下吗 他们将一生付于梦想 ♪
♪ Do you walk in the shadow of men Who sold their lives to a dream? ♪
♪ 你在思索万物的运作吗 ♪
♪ Do you ponder the manner of things? ♪
跟老师搞在一起 厉害了
Wow, banging his teacher. Respect.
我还挺佩服自己在会上不小心摸了史密斯老师的屁♥股♥呢
I was proud of myself when I accidentally touched Mr. Smith's arse in assembly.
我要和他谈谈
I'm gonna talk to him.
这样好吗
Is that wise?
以你现在的状态...
The state of you...
你会把他的头拧下来
You'll end up taking his head off.
珍妮被牵扯进什么事件里了
Jenny's got herself involved in something.
肯定不止她一人 这小孩在隐藏着什么
She's not in on it alone. This kid's got something to hide.
我跟你一起去
I'll come with you.
这样好吗
Is that wise?
我很好
Hey, I'm fine.
你看着不太好
You don't look fine.
确实 我很累 只是想表现得男人点
I'm not. I'm exhausted. I was just trying to be macho.
去歇着吧
Just go rest.
-我跟他聊完后给你打电♥话♥ -好的
- I'll call you when I've spoken to him. - All right.
老天
Christ.
尤安
Ioan!
天哪 又怎么了 饶了我吧
For Christ's sake. What? Leave me alone.
好吧
Right.
滚开
Piss off!
你当我傻吗
Do you think I'm stupid?
我知道自己被跟踪了
I can tell when I'm being followed.
而且说实话 我现在没力气跟你争
And, frankly, I'm not in any state.
好吗 不管是身体上还是心理上
Okay? Physically, mentally, to deal with this shit.
我为了帮汤姆找他女儿差点死了
I nearly died helping Tom find his daughter.
不管你觉得我做了什么 我没做
So, whatever it is you think I've done, I haven't.
可以了吗 回你的车去吧
All right? Get back in your car,
回警局找个别人跟踪吧
drive back to your station and look for someone else to haunt.
你是我爸
You're my dad.
我不想这样告诉你
That is not how I wanted to tell you,
我想象中不是这样的 但是...
or how I imagined it, but...
我妈妈是克琳娜...
My mum's Corrina...
你在医学院的女朋友
your girlfriend at med school.
好吧 以前是
Well, she was.
她死了
She died.
我来这是为了找你
I came here to find you.
你住院的时候我去看过你
I visited you when you were in the hospital,
那时候你还没恢复意识
when you were unconscious.
我坐在你的床边 祈祷着你不要...
Sat by your bedside, hoping to God that you wouldn't...
我想要个拥抱
I'd love a hug.
稍微松一点
Actually, a little bit slacker.
-我刚缝完针 -对不起
- I've got stitches. - Sorry.
没事了 没事了
It's okay. It's okay.
警方查了着火那天之所有的录像
The police requested all the CCTV from the day of the fire.
他们要看到所有进出的人员
They needed to see everyone that went in and everyone that went out.
咱们说话这会他们应该还在查
I suspect they're following up leads even as we speak.
-喝点吗 -不用了
- Wanna drink? - No, thanks.
这么说 警方把所有录像都拿走了
So, the police have taken all the disks,
没有办法查到那天进来的车辆了吗
so there's no way of checking on a vehicle that might have entered that day.
不是 我可没说没法查了
No, I didn't say there was no way of checking.
我有备份
I have backup.
但我不能把牵扯到刑事案件的信息泄露出去
But I can't be giving out information that might affect a criminal prosecution.
托德 我只是想知道
Todd, I just need to know
有辆车是什么时候进社区大门的
when a particular vehicle entered the community.
这可能和火灾没关系
It might have nothing to do with the fire.
“可能” 关键词
"Might." Key word.
我可不想因为妨碍公务
I don't fancy two years at Her Majesty's pleasure
被判两年
for perverting the course of justice.
你老板知道你是个酒鬼吗
Do your employers know you're an alcoholic?
酒鬼 我只是...
Alcoholic? Oh, this is just...
居民们肯定很想知道
The residents might be interested.
好吧
Right.
-真要这样吗 -我女儿有麻烦了
- It's like that? - My daughter's in trouble,
对 现在就要这样
so right now, yes, it's exactly like that.
告诉我在哪看 然后你出去吧
Show me where to look, then step outside.
你没来过这里 这个对话没发生过
You were never here. The conversation didn't happen.
好吗
Okay?
我那时候还没有出轨
I hadn't really come out at that point.
我想说服自己是直的 但是...
I was still trying to convince myself I was straight, but...
我知道的
I knew.
我心里很清楚
I mean, I knew.
我不知道 可能我以为自己是双性恋
I don't know. Maybe I thought I was bi.
抱歉 你不想听这些吧
Sorry. You don't wanna hear all this.
没有 我想听
No, I do.
不管怎么说
Anyway,
你妈妈...
your mum...
克琳娜和我...
Corrina and me...
我们...
We were...
我爱过她
I loved her.
她是我最好的朋友
She was my best mate.
但我觉得她知道 在心底... 她知道我更想要什么
But I think she knew, deep down... I think she knew what I preferred.
当她离开 一去不回的时候
Did you not think it was weird,
你不觉得奇怪吗
when she quit, just left and didn't come back?
她编了个借口
She made her excuses.
说她讨厌她的功课 我就信了
She said she hated her course, and I bought into them.
她提出分手的时候 其实我心里也松了口气
Perhaps part of me was relieved she was the one breaking it off.
我们通过电♥话♥还联♥系♥了一阵
We kept in touch for a bit on the phone,
但是那个年龄 关系说断就断了
but, at that age, things just fade away.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我是个警探
I'm a detective.
不 但毕竟过去这么久了
No, but, I mean, it's so long ago.
我妈总是说 你俩只是一♥夜♥情♥
Mum always said that my dad was a one night stand,
你不会成为我生命的一部分
that he'd never be part of my life.
好吧
Right.
我接受了这个事实 我从来没想过要追究什么
I just accepted that. I never thought of pursuing it.
是她姐姐 我姨妈告诉我的
It was her sister, my aunt, who told me.
在葬礼上 她把我叫到一边
She took me aside at the funeral
她说我妈妈没有告诉我实话
and said mum hadn't told me the gospel truth.
她不记得你确切的名字
She couldn't remember your exact name.
她说你叫皮特·梅普
She said Pete Maypole.
很接近了
It's close.
但她知道你是医学院里同一届的学生
But she knew that you were in the same year at med school,
所以没有费很大的功夫
so it didn't take much detective work.
我发现你是个医生 在军队服过役
I found out you were a medic, that you'd been in the army.
我很高兴你是个好人
I was glad you were someone good.
但这是四年前的事情了
But this was four years ago.
所以 你为什么现在才来找我
So, why now?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
先是喜当爹... 现在又喜当爷了
First a dad... now a granddad.
剧情发展有点快啊
Things are moving quickly.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
孩子的父亲... 我的男朋友 马克斯 他...
The father... my boyfriend, Max, he...
我们是工作认识的 但是...
We met on the job, but...
怎么了
What happened?
他死了
He was killed.
执勤的时候
Line of duty.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
一个人的孤独感
And something about being alone,
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表