剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
紧急情况中心 您需要哪种服务
Emergency. Which service do you require?
警♥察♥
Police.
佐伊 谢谢你过来
Zoe, thanks for coming in.
我有麻烦了吗
Am I in trouble?
真是瞎扯
This is crazy.
我可以保证 你们也就能找到几本书和我的健身装备
I can assure you. All you'll find are a few books and my gym kit,
还是我忘了带回家了
which I forgot to take home.
很抱歉要这么做 但是考虑到这种指控...
I'm sorry we have to do this, but with allegations of this sort...
当然 我会认真对待 但是我跟你说...
Of course. I take it seriously, but I'm telling you...
不管是谁干的 他绝对疯了
Whoever is behind this is crazy.
我来吧
Can I?
好的
Sure.
这里面有什么
What's on this?
我也不知道这是什么
I have no idea what that is.
肯定是别人偷偷放进我更衣柜
Someone must have put it in my locker.
你敢肯定这不是你的东西吗
You're absolutely sure this isn't your property?
非常肯定
Absolutely sure.
我们在哪儿可以打开它
Is there somewhere we can open this?
看起来是一些非常私密的信件 写给你的
These appear to be intimate letters, written to you.
是学生写的吗
Are they from a student?
这简直太荒谬了 提姆
This is ridiculous. Tim?
我们应该回警局继续询问
We should continue this down at the station.
你们吵架了吗
You didn't argue?
没有
No.
她以前从来没有这么做过吗
And she's never done anything like this before?
从来没有
Never.
我一直给她打电♥话♥ 发短♥信♥
I've called and called, sent texts.
她不会让我担心的
She wouldn't let me worry.
-她不是那种孩子 -我理解
- She's not that kind of kid. - I understand.
她已经16岁了 这点很让人担忧
And she's 16. That's worrying.
-不过你说她的男朋友岁数大一点 -19了
- But you said the boyfriend's older? - Nineteen.
他也失去联♥系♥
And he's also un-contactable,
说明他们很可能在一起
which suggests they might be together.
他也住这吗 这个封闭式小区
Does he live here? In the gated community?
是的 跟他父母一起住 但他也一直没回家
Yes, with his parents, but he hasn't been home.
我们见过很多这种青少年的例子
We see a lot of this with teenagers.
-但从数据上看... -数据吗
- But statistically... - Statistically?
从数据上看 我的妻子有60%的存活率
Statistically, my wife had a 60% survival rate.
可我现在还是得去墓地看她
It doesn't stop me visiting her grave.
爸爸 快回家
Dad, come home.
求你快回来
Please come home.
尤安 我能跟你聊聊吗 尤安
Ioan? Can you talk? Ioan!
尤安 我就想跟你聊聊
Ioan, I just wanna talk.
别跑 尤安
Stop! Ioan!
该死
Fuck.
别跑
Wait!
我就想跟你聊一聊
I just wanna talk!
尤安
Ioan!
走路不长眼睛嘛 你个傻♥逼♥
Watch what you're doin', you stupid idiot!
你为什么要跑
Why did you run?
尤安 你跑什么
Why run, loan?
你跟希雅聊过了吗
Did you talk to Sia?
聊了 你为什么要跑
Yes. Why run?
她怎么说的
What did she say?
她说去镇子上了
That she went to town.
没见过珍妮和克里斯
Didn't see either Jenny or Chris.
我的女儿失踪了
My daughter's missing.
别他妈再撒谎了
No more fucking lies.
我昨晚看到她了
I saw her last night.
-在哪儿 -一个派对上
- Where? - There was a party.
有很多小孩在
Loads of kids there.
玩儿的特别嗨
It was pretty wild.
她跟克里斯一起吗
Was she with Chris?
他喝醉了
He was off his head.
她看起来很生他的气
She seemed pissed off with him.
怎么回事...
What's going...
听我说 这玩意药劲儿挺猛
Look, this thing wasn't tame.
每个人都差不多喝大了
Everyone was getting pretty wasted.
有毒品吗
Drugs?
珍妮吸毒了吗
Was Jenny on drugs?
我说不清楚
I'm not sure.
她看起来是很嗨 但是...
She seemed kind of high, but...
谁知道呢 可能只是喝多了
Who knows? It could have just been drink.
你最后见到珍妮是什么时候
When did you last see Jenny?
她什么时候离开派对的
What time did she leave the party?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
不过大概11点左右 派对突然结束;
But it ended pretty abrupt, around 11:00.
在谁家开的
And whose house was it?
派对结束了 请你们走吧
The party's over. Please go!
我跟你提过的那个女孩
The girl I told you to talk to.
快点走吧 走啊
Make your way out! Go!
希雅
Sia?
希雅在家里开派对了吗
Sia had a house party?
她在说谎
She's lying.
谁说的
Says who?
刚才你基本什么都没问
You barely even spoke back there.
还对她微笑 怎么回事
Little smiles to her. What is that?
是小镇的行事风格吗
Small town thing?
-你们的孩子都去同样的派对 -别瞎说
- Your kids go to the same parties? - Oi!
索菲 看看证据
Sophie, look at the evidence.
如果是个男的 我们绝对会说他是恋童癖
If this was a guy, we'd be screaming pedophile.
说到证据
The evidence.
收到一封匿名举报
An anonymous tip-off to the head.
匿名又充满爱意的情书 里面还说
Love letters with kisses and no names. And some other stuff in there?
"我得到A+了吗
"Did I get an A-plus?
-我不知道这也是课程内容" -小孩都很蠢
- Didn't know that was in the curriculum." - Kids are idiots.
看到我们发现那些信时她的表情吗
See the look on her face when we found them?
惊讶
Surprise.
真实的惊讶 艾玛 一切都不合理
Genuine surprise. It doesn't add up, Emma.
所以这不是小镇的做事风格
So, no, it's not a small town thing.
是一个合格警♥察♥的风格
It's a good cop thing.
索菲 我是汤姆
Sophie, it's Tom.
我遇到麻烦了
I've got a problem.
达伦 脚放下去
Oh, Darren, feet!
今早报♥警♥的失踪的16岁女孩 珍妮·德莱尼
Jenny Delaney, the missing 16-year-old that was reported this morning.
她的男朋友是克里斯·查赫
There is a boyfriend: Chris Chahal.
昨晚之后就没人见过他俩了
Neither one has been seen since last night.
有任何线索 立马交给我
Any information, I wanna see it straight away.
克里斯·查赫
Chris Chahal?
-他是不是... -是的
- Is that any relation... - Yes.
那是他妈
It's his mother.
-什么事 -你女儿说谎了
- Yes? - Your daughter lied to my face.
她开了派对
She had a party.
我明确地跟你说过...
I gave you specific...
我很震惊 不止 更严重一点 我很失望
I'm appalled. No, no, worse, I'm disappointed.
你对我和汤姆说谎...
The fact that you lied to me and to Tom...
我很抱歉 真的非常抱歉
I can't apologize enough. I really can't.
对不起 我撒了谎
I'm sorry that I lied.
我只想知道真♥相♥
I just need facts.
如果珍妮来过 她什么时候走的
If Jenny was here, when did she leave?
珍妮的确来过
Jenny was here.
可我只记得 8点左右见过她
But I only remember seeing her early on, like 8:00-ish.
也可能是9点
Maybe 9:00?
后来我就不知道了
And after that, I don't know.
她和克里斯一起吗
Was she with Chris?
我真的不知道
I genuinely don't know.
谁是克里斯
Who's Chris?
他20岁左右 从大学辍学了
He's, like, 20. He's dropped out of uni.
我不是很了解他
I don't know him that well.
你为什么突然结束派对
Why did you suddenly stop the party?
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表