剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
她可以等着
She can wait.
屋里没有发现 没什么可疑的东西
Nothing at the house. Well, nothing obvious, anyway.
我们拿走了她的平板电脑 还有一台用来记录日常的数码相机
We've taken her iPad, digital camera, a kind of diary thing she keeps.
-她丈夫什么反应 -吓懵了
- And how was the husband? - Flabbergasted.
不 实际上他很生气
Actually, no, he was angry.
他一直大喊 "真是荒谬 不可能"
He kept shouting, "Ridiculous, ridiculous."
这种事情的确不好接受
Well, it's a hard thing to accommodate.
-他提到他儿子了吗 -没有
- Did he mention his son? - No.
也是 他儿子失踪了 还没他的消息 对吧
Right, well, his son's gone missing. He hasn't heard from him, no?
他没说
He didn't mention it.
所以 这个叫皮特的人...
So, this guy, Pete...
他是最后被看到和女孩在一起的人吗
He was the last one seen with the girl?
是
Yep.
好的
Right.
你的律师到了
Your lawyer's here.
我们要找什么样的车
What car are we looking for?
一辆绿色越野 很少见
A green four-by-four. There can't be many of them.
-在那 -确定吗
- There. - Sure?
确定 他正要走
Yes, and he's leaving.
车里还有其他人吗
Is there someone in the car with him?
他要走了
Whoa, he's going.
妈的 我们跟丢了
Shit, we've lost him.
我看不到他 他还在这条路上吗
Can't see him. Did he stay on this road?
他在那儿
There he is.
停车 皮特 你怎么不停车
Stop, Pete. Why aren't you stopping?
-索菲 -你搞什么 为什么要跑
- Sophie. - What the hell? Why did you shoot away?
-什么时候 -我们的车在你后面 你一脚油门跑了
- When? - We were behind you. You hit the gas.
我没看到你们
I never saw you.
-珍妮在哪儿 -我不知道
- Where's Jenny? - I don't know.
介意我们检查一下车里面吗
Mind if we look in the car?
介意 不好意思 你们这是干嘛
Yes, I do. Sorry, what is this?
有人和你一起吗
Was someone with you?
珍妮·德莱尼昨晚失踪了
Jenny Delaney went missing last night.
你可能是最后一个和她见过面的人
You might have been the last person to have seen her.
珍妮失踪了吗
Jenny's missing?
我得给汤姆打个电♥话♥
I'd like to ring Tom.
不必了 你跟我说 我转告他
You don't need to ring Tom. Just tell me and I'll tell Tom.
我知道 但我想给他打个电♥话♥ 我现在被逮捕了吗
I know I don't need to, but I'd like to. Am I under arrest, then?
没有
No.
那我做什么你们管不着
Then I can do what I like.
皮特
Pete.
不好意思 我关机了 我跟索菲在一块
Sorry, man, I've had my phone off. I'm with Sophie.
珍妮在你那吗
Is Jenny there?
没有 听着 我不知道发生了什么事情
No. Listen, I didn't know anything had happened.
不然我肯定会给你打电♥话♥的 我发誓
I would have called, I swear.
你昨晚去接她了
You picked her up last night.
是啊 但我只是去接她
Yes, yes, but just that.
我接上她 把她送到了门口
I picked her up and drove her home, to the entrance at the gates.
你把她送到家了吗
You dropped her home?
几点
What time?
很晚了 我也不清楚 大概11点半吧
Late. I don't know, maybe 11:30.
你为什么去接她
Why did you do that?
她给我打电♥话♥ 她在几英里外的一栋房♥子里
She called me. She was at this house.
参加一个大型派对
Some big party a few miles away.
这个我们知道
Yeah, we know about it.
她和她的朋友们都喝醉了
She was drunk. I mean, her friends were drunk.
他们都在往一辆车上挤 司机也醉得不省人事
They're piling into this car, the driver was hammered.
所以她打电♥话♥给我 让我接她回家
So she rang me to come and take her home.
但她为什么要打给你
But why you?
好吧 汤姆 我们先说清楚了
Ok, Tom, I wanna take all the implications out of this.
我永远都不会伤害她
I would never hurt her.
我们知道
We know.
你说不会伤害她 意思是你们之间不只是朋友关系吗
Not hurt her, but is there something more than a friendship between you?
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
异性相吸
Attraction.
我是同性恋
I'm gay.
汤姆 我早该给你电♥话♥的 几个月前
Tom, I should have called. I'd overheard her.
我不小心听到她和她朋友
Okay? Her and her mates few months back.
聊到酒驾
They were just talking about driving drunk.
把它当个玩笑一样 你也知道我过去的事
Laughing it off like this big joke, and you know my history.
关于我爸的事
What happened to my dad.
所以我把她拉到一边 让她答应我
So I took her to one side and I made her promise
绝对不会坐酒驾的车
to never get in a car that way.
我说 "无论早晚给我打电♥话♥ 我都会来接你"
I said, "You call me day or night and I'll come and pick you up."
直到昨晚她才第一次打电♥话♥
And she never did till last night.
然后你送她回家了吗
And you dropped her home?
是啊 送到门口
Yeah, right at the gates.
她看起来怎么样
How did she seem?
喝醉了 你懂的
Drunk, you know.
还有点生气 不过那天早上她也那样 所以...
Kind of pissed off, but she'd been like that earlier in the day, so...
我把她送到门口 掉头 然后回家
I dropped her at the gates, I turned round, I went home.
为什么你一整天都关机
Why's your phone been off all day?
因为我比较守旧
Because I'm old-fashioned.
关了机之后 我就不会每分每秒都能被联♥系♥到了
I turn it off, so I'm not contactable every single minute of the day.
然后你直接回家了吗
And then you went straight home?
是的
Yes.
有人能证明吗
Can anyone confirm that?
汤姆
Tom?
我要下车了 哥们
I'm climbing out the car now, mate.
我现在开去你家 可以帮帮你
And I'm driving over and I am gonna help you.
所以 除非有人要逮捕我 这次谈话就结束了
So, unless anyone's arresting me here, I think this conversation's over.
再见
Bye.
你喜欢他 我也是
You have feelings for him. Well, so do I.
而且我们认识得更久
And I've known him a hell of a lot longer.
你相信他吗
Do you believe him?
不够相信
Not enough.
我答应过珍妮不会告诉任何人 好吗
I promised Jenny I wouldn't tell anyone, all right?
这样她才会信任我 就是这么回事
So she'd trust me. That was the deal.
男朋友
The boyfriend.
肯定和男朋友有关
It has to be something to do with the boyfriend.
昨晚我看了那些短♥信♥ 我必须得看
I looked, last night, the messages. I had to.
有一条是她发给他的
And there's this one from her to him.
"千万别这样 求你了"
"Don't do it. I'm begging you."
什么 短♥信♥里这么说的吗
What? It says that?
是啊 然后她给他发了另一条消息 "今晚 天堂"
Yeah, and then she's sending him a different message. "Tonight. Heaven."
什么意思
What is that?
性 毒品 还是相约自杀
Sex? Drugs? Suicide pact?
我在考虑所有可能
I'm thinking every thought here.
好了好了 停下来吧 你想得太多了
Okay, okay, let's stop. Your mind's going a million miles an hour.
这是个封闭式小区 对吧
This is a gated community, right?
非常安全 那最大的优势是什么
It's safe, so what's the big advantage of that?
你可以知道进出的所有人
You can see who comes in and who goes out.
我的确送她回来了 所以她又出去了吗
I definitely dropped her in. So, did she go out again?
我们得和开派对的女孩聊聊
We need to talk to the girl who had the party,
看看她能不能证明他说的话
see if she'll confirm his story.
也许她知道珍妮的计划
Maybe she'll know something about Jenny's plans.
为什么这件事这么着急 因为你和她爸是朋友吗
Why is this such priority? Because you're friends with her dad?
我们还有一个等待审讯的老师
We have a teacher waiting to be interviewed.
证据明确指出 她和某个学生有不正当关系
Compelling evidence that she's sleeping with a student.
你如果觉得她真这么做了 就让她认罪
If you think she did it, make her confess.
我要和那个女孩谈谈
I'm talking to the girl.
珍妮不会无故消失 除非发生了什么事
Jenny wouldn't disappear if there wasn't something wrong.
我要正式开展调查
I'm opening an official investigation.
这就是我们的地盘
Well, this is us.
说是我们 其实只有我 以前还有只杜宾犬
I say us, it's just me. I used to have a Doberman Pinscher.
你记得小黄瓜吧
You remember Pickles, don't you?
它咬了我女儿
He bit my daughter.
咬 啃 其实是轻轻地咬 对吧
Bit, nip. Nibble, really, weren't it?
不幸的是 它老是咬人 有个家长闹上了法庭
Unfortunately, kept happening. One parent got litigious.
不得不让它安乐死
Had to have him put to sleep.
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表