剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
怎么了 发生什么事了
Why? Has something happened?
她失踪了
She's been reported missing.
现在的孩子们太自♥由♥了
Children have so much freedom these days.
前些天你见过她吗
Have you seen her in the last couple of days?
没有
No.
我不记得了 上周吧
I don't know, last week?
好的 谢谢
That's fine, thank you.
-如果你有任何消息... -她有危险吗
- If you see or hear anything... - Is she in danger?
我们今天找到了她男友的尸体
We found her boyfriend's body today.
所以我们很担心她的安全
So we're obviously very worried about her.
天哪
Oh, dear.
我跟这件事没关系 我对天发誓
I had nothing to do with it. I swear.
派对那晚 他跟人打架了 可谁会这么做呢
He had a fight that night at the party, but who would do this?
谁会杀他呢
Who would kill him?
他知道你知道的事情吗
Did he know what you knew?
有关我们的秘密
About our secret?
你好
Hello?
佐伊 蒂莉 和我因为你们对克里斯的情感
Zoe, Tilly, and I are deeply moved by the affection
都备受感动
you have shown Chris.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
-她在哪 -在里面
- Where is she? - Inside.
她知道真♥相♥
She knows the truth.
瑞秋死了 我无所谓
Rachel's gone. I don't care.
我告诉你 这样如果你想逃就赶紧逃吧
I'm telling you so you can run, if you wanna run.
真♥相♥就要浮出水面了 波比
It's coming out, Bobby.
我要揭露一切 让所有人知道
I want it to come out. I want people to know.
这里有个女人死了
There's a woman here. She's dead.
我去过波比家 我知道他家的布局
I've been to Bobby's apartment. I know the layout.
汤姆 我会承认纵火
I'll admit to the fire, Tom.
等我们把珍妮找回来 我会承认一切
When we get Jenny back, I'll go and admit the truth.
但无论发生什么 你要保证会帮助我的孩子
But whatever happens, promise me you'll help out with my kids.
如果我不在他们身边的话
If I'm not around.
-索菲... -求你了 跟我保证
- Soph... - Please. Promise me.
你会帮助乔希
You'll help Josh.
我保证
I promise.
谢谢你
Thank you.
上来吧
Come on up.
波比
Bobby?
波比
Bobby?
你一个人来的吗
Here alone?
-对啊 我当然是一个人来的 -录像带在哪
- Yes, of course I'm here alone. - Where's the tape?
它很安全
It's safe.
快他妈把枪放下
Put the fucking gun down.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
你♥他♥妈♥想干什么
What the fuck are you doing?
我为什么要相信你
Why should I trust you?
我跟你一样 有很多害怕失去的东西
I've got as much to lose as you.
甚至更多
More.
珍妮在哪
Where's Jenny?
卧室里
Bedroom.
好吧
All right.
听我说 她是唯一知道真♥相♥还活着的人
Look, she's the only person still alive that knows the truth.
你觉得我想这么做吗
You think I wanna do this?
但是我有别的选择吗
But what's the option?
索菲 我不能被牵连
I can't go down, Sophie.
海伦想把一切和盘托出
Helen wanted it to come out.
我一下失控了
I lost it with her.
好 她失踪了 对吧
All right, she's missing, yeah?
珍妮 她被报失踪了
She's been reported missing. Jenny.
大家都觉得她离家出走了
Everyone thinks she's run away.
所以她没有回家
So she doesn't come back.
因为小孩经常会玩失踪 对吧
Because kids disappear all the time, right?
-要怎么做 -这个嘛...
- So, how? - Um...
快刀斩乱麻
Quick, painless.
她不会知道要发生什么
She won't even realize it's coming.
然后我们就摆脱...
Then we get rid of...
如果我们要这么做 那就做吧
If we're gonna do this, we should do it.
你负责分散她的注意力
You distract her.
嘿 你♥爸♥担心得要命
Hey. Your dad's worried sick.
我们得谈谈
So we need to talk.
我能跟你一起坐会儿吗
Can I sit with you for a bit, yeah?
-我想回家 -当然可以
- I want to go home. - Definitely.
但是首先 我们来聊聊你发现的事情
But first, we should talk about what you discovered.
还有那场火灾
And the fire.
她有一本日记
She kept a diary.
我去见了海伦
And I went to see Helen.
她有录像带 监控录像的
She had the tape, the CCTV.
然后我和克里斯开始...
And that's when me and Chris started...
然后有人杀了他
And then someone killed him.
校园火灾是件可怕的事情
The school fire was a terrible thing,
我和你妈 还有波比都希望这件事没发生过
and me and your mum and Bobby never wanted it to get out.
我们都吓傻了
We were so scared.
但这并不是说 我们没有为此付出代价
But that doesn't mean we haven't paid for it.
我们每一个人
Every single one of us.
背负着那样的罪孽
Having that guilt.
看着各个家庭
Seeing those families.
珍妮 这种负罪感会跟你一辈子
It doesn't leave you, Jenny.
永不消失
It never leaves.
不
No!
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
爸
Dad!
不
No!
你♥他♥妈♥骗我
You fucking lied!
波比 对不起
I'm sorry, Bobby.
-我从来没想过要杀她 -我知道
- I never wanted to kill her. - I know.
你就不应该来找我
You should never have come to me.
你以为会发生什么事
What did you hope would happen?
我不知道 我没想过
I don't know. I don't know.
别开枪 波比 求你了
No! Bobby, please. Please.
她是瑞秋的女儿啊
She's Rachel's daughter.
我们怎么会走到这一步
How did we get here?
没有什么秘密可以永远地隐藏
Nothing stays hidden forever.
真♥相♥总会水落石出
The truth always comes out.
不要
No!
天哪 我的天哪
Oh, God. Oh, God.
没事了 你没事了 别怕 你没事了
It's okay. You're okay. It's okay. It's okay.
不要去自首
Don't confess.
什么
What?
自首了又能怎么样呢
What good will it do?
我会告诉他们真♥相♥ 但是不会提你的名字
I can tell them the truth, but keep your name out of the fire.
就说全都是波比干的
Tell them it was all about Bobby.
-也许是时候了 -为什么
- Maybe it's time. - Why?
埃伦 想一想亨利
Think of Henry, Ellen.
我从来没想让你因此受罚
I never wanted you punished.
我把录像带藏起来了
I've hidden the tape.
我可以说海伦家失火被毁了
I'll say it was destroyed in Helen's fire.
随后波比就拿枪指着珍妮·德莱尼
Bobby then pointed the gun at Jenny Delaney,
她父亲 也就是汤姆·德莱尼 然后又对准我
her father, Tom Delaney, then at me.
我那时十分肯定
I had every reason to suspect
他会用武器伤害珍妮和汤姆·德莱尼
that he would use the weapon against Tom and Jenny Delaney.
克里斯·查赫去世的那晚
The night Chris Chahal died
也就是你打算去天堂酒吧拜访波比的时候
was the night that you planned to visit Bobby at Heaven Lounge.
但是在那个时候
But at this point,
波比根本不知道你已经查明他和学校失火有关联
Bobby had no inkling you knew about his involvement in the school fire.
你偷走了录像带
You'd stolen the tape,
就是海伦家的监控录像带
the CCTV tape, from Helen.
对 可能是她告诉他了
Yeah, she might have told him.
录像带在海伦家失火的时候被毁了吗
So, the tape was destroyed in Helen's fire?
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表