剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
以前是城里的一家同性恋酒吧 叫肉肉酒吧
It used to be a gay bar in the city called Meat.
现在是个80年代主题酒吧 叫做天堂
Now it's an '80s bar called Heaven.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
有什么需要帮助的吗
Can we help you?
我在找一个女孩 她是我女儿
I'm looking for this girl. She's my daughter.
她是常客吗
She a regular?
不是
No.
我怀疑她可能来过这里
I've got a suspicion she might have come here.
也许你们见过她
Maybe you saw her.
怎么回事 这是谁
Er, what's going on here? Who's this?
这人在找他的女儿 想知道我们有没有见过她
This man's looking for his daughter. Wanted to know if we'd seen her.
汤姆·德莱尼 抱歉打扰了
Tom Delaney. Sorry to bother you.
没事的 可怜天下父母心
No worries, parental concern.
让我看一眼 我记脸的能力还不错
Let's have a look, then. I pride myself on being good with faces.
尤其是女性的脸
Especially where women are concerned.
抱歉
Sorry.
要知道 她们都是别人的女儿
Mind you, they're all someone's daughter.
-她多大了 -16
- How old is she? - Sixteen.
-16吗 -可能看起来比较成熟
- Sixteen? - She can look older.
她肯定进不来的 我们政策很严格
She'd never have got inside. We have a strict policy.
她有假身份证
She has fake ID.
她看起来就像个小孩
She looks what she is. A kid.
她绝对不可能越过通过那扇门的 对不起
I really doubt she'd have made it past the door. Sorry.
你确定从来没有未成年人来过这里吗
Are you sure no one underage ever gets in here?
听起来不太可能
That seems unlikely.
我确定
I'm sure.
好吧 谢谢你的帮忙
Okay, thanks for taking a look.
我的荣幸 希望你能找到她
My pleasure. I hope you find her.
这是我们唯一可以澄清的机会 唯一可以脱身的机会
That was our one chance to come clean. Our one chance for regret!
罗伦 保持冷静
Lauren, keep calm.
去你♥妈♥的♥ "保持冷静"
Screw "keep calm!"
不 罗伦 我们不能去你♥妈♥的♥ "保持冷静"
No, Lauren, we can't screw "keep calm."
我们必须要接受现实 敞开心胸 拥抱它
We have to embrace it, nurture it, give it a great big hug,
因为现在 "冷静" 是我们唯一的选择
because right now, "keep calm" is all we've bloody got.
继续啊 让邻居们都听到
That's it, alert the neighbors.
"命案之后的几天 有什么不同寻常的事情吗"
"Did you hear anything unusual in the days after the death?"
"有 我听见住在那里的女人在惊恐地尖叫"
"Yes, I heard the fearful panicked screams of the woman that lives there."
别说了 行吗
Just stop it! Okay?
别说了
Stop it.
木已成舟 我们必须要解决问题 没有其他选择
It's done. We've gotta deal with it. We've got no choice.
可能我是活该
Maybe I deserve this.
因果报应
Karma.
什么报应
For what?
你看了我盘问希雅·马歇尔的笔录吗
Hey, you read the notes I made on the interview with Sia Marshall?
看了 没有任何异常
Yeah, pretty unexceptional.
没错 不过叫我天才吧
Yes. Except, call me genius.
我打电♥话♥给她父母住的酒店 确认是否入住
I rang the hotel the parents stayed at just to confirm they attended,
-你肯定猜不到结果 -什么
- and you'll never guess what. - What?
他们提前离开了
They left early.
他们出于某些原因突然退房♥ 半夜就赶回家了
Checked out with some excuse. They had to get home around midnight.
回家 为什么
Heading home? Why?
看来可能有人知道了派对的事情
Sounds like somebody knew there was a party.
看来有人当着我们的面撒谎了
Sounds like somebody's been lying to our face.
希雅 车♥库♥架子上有些绳子
Sia, there's some rope in the garage on the high shelf.
去拿过来
Go and get it.
长什么样
What does it look like?
绳子样
Rope.
好
Yeah.
乔乔
Jojo!
有人在家吗
Anyone at home?
有人吗 有人在家吗
Hello? Anyone at home?
乔乔
Jojo?
乔乔 我在家里找到...
Jojo, I've had this at my house for...
♪ 孤影相随 ♪
♪ Lonely shadows following me ♪
♪ 孤魂召唤 ♪
♪ Lonely ghosts come a-calling ♪
♪ 孤声回旋 ♪
♪ Lonely voices talking to me ♪
♪ 我已离去 离去 离去 ♪
♪ Now I'm gone, now I'm gone Now I'm gone ♪
♪ 给我火焰 ♪
♪ Oh, gimme that fire ♪
♪ 给我火焰 ♪
♪ Oh, gimme that fire ♪
♪ 燃烧 燃烧 燃烧♪
♪ Burn, burn, burn ♪
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表