剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
有没有可能 在你打算拜访波比之前 克里斯就已经联♥系♥过他
Is it possible Chris contacted Bobby before you planned to visit him?
他对整件事都非常执着
He was getting pretty crazy about the whole thing,
想要跟别人当面对质
wanting to confront people.
不过我觉得不行 我们定了个计划
But I don't think so. We had a plan.
我始终想不明白的是
What I'm struggling to understand
波比怎么就假设克里斯知道了监控视频的事情
is how Bobby, assuming that he knew about the CCTV tape,
还知道你会去参加希雅·马歇尔的派对
would know you were at Sia Marshall's party,
为什么又选择去那里和克里斯当面对质
and why he would choose to confront Chris there.
不应该选那里啊
It's such an unlikely place.
尤其是如果他已经决定要杀死他了
Especially if he planned to kill him.
我就不应该把他牵扯进来
I should never have got him involved.
要是我没让他一起调查 他还会或者
If I hadn't dragged him into this, he'd still be alive.
行了 我觉得到此为止吧 她需要休息
Okay. I think that's enough for now. She needs to rest.
抱歉 确实有点操之过急了
I'm sorry. It's too soon.
-我们可以明天继续 -不用 你说的很对
- We can pick this up tomorrow. - No, you're right.
这根本就讲不通
It makes no sense.
根本就说不过去
It doesn't make any sense.
他怎么会来派对呢
Why would he come to the party?
我能最后问你一件事情吗
Can I ask you one last thing?
好
Mmm-hmm.
你见过这个吊坠吗
Do you recognize this pendant?
是在犯罪现场找到的
It was found at the crime scene.
我改变主意了
I changed my mind.
嘿
Hey.
你需要去自首
You need to confess.
什么
What?
承认你杀害了克里斯·查赫
To the murder of Chris Chahal.
我说的对吗
Am I right?
索菲 别再撒谎了 说实话吧
No more lies now, Sophie. Just say the words.
是不是你杀了克里斯·查赫
Did you kill Chris Chahal?
他们在现场找到了你的吊坠
They found your pendant at the scene.
就是你的 不是吗
It was you, wasn't it?
我不是故意的 你知道我从来都没想过...
I didn't mean to. You know I would never...
就像你从来都没想过杀死火灾里遇害的那些孩子吗
Like you didn't mean to kill those kids in the fire?
-什么 我们往回倒一点... -你杀了一个男孩
- What? Let's just back up... - You killed a boy!
别人家的孩子 佐伊的孩子 你见过她
Someone's child. Zoe's child. You saw her.
她彻底被崩溃了
It destroyed her.
他打算告诉所有人 我必须得阻止他 他又不肯等
He was gonna tell everybody. I had to stop him, but he wouldn't wait.
也不肯听我的话
And he wouldn't listen to me.
-所以你就杀了他 -不是 我不是故意的
- So you killed him? - No, I didn't mean to.
如果换做是珍妮呢
What if it had been Jenny?
如果是她跟你对质呢
What if she'd confronted you?
汤姆 我爱你
Tom, I love you.
你...
You...
我不想让任何人知道有关我的真♥相♥
I didn't want anyone to find out the truth about me.
我不想让你知道 是因为我觉得我们有机会在一起
I didn't want you to know because we had a shot at something.
我的孩子 怎么可能让他们知道
And my kids, how could they know?
珍妮真的想知道瑞秋的真面目吗
Did Jenny really wanna know about Rachel?
没有人想知道自己的父母是这样的人
No one wants to know that about their parents.
我只是想保证他们的安全
I was just trying to keep them safe.
我去派对只是为了找亨利
I only went to the party to get Henry.
他偷偷溜出去了 我知道他肯定会喝酒
He'd sneaked out and I knew that he'd been drinking.
所以我才去那儿 因为我不想让他病情恶化
That's why I went, because I didn't want him to get worse.
你一定要相信我 我去那只是为了接我儿子
You have to believe me. I just went there to get my boy.
你好
Hey.
你要找谁
What do you want?
亨利在里面吗
Is Henry inside?
是的
Yeah.
你打架了吗
You been fighting?
少抽点大♥麻♥ 还有不管里面有什么也少喝点
Ease up on the weed and whatever else you've got inside you.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Fuck off!
你该回家了吧
About time you went home, isn't it?
不然怎样 你要逮捕我吗
Or what? You gonna arrest me?
我正在考虑
It's crossing my mind.
傻♥逼♥警♥察♥
Big fucking cop.
我了解你 我清楚你所有的破事儿
I know about you, about all your shit.
你♥他♥妈♥来抓我啊 看你敢不敢
So fucking arrest me, I dare you.
学校大火
School fire?
你和其他人
You and the others.
对不起 我不知道你在说什么
Sorry. I've got no idea what you're talking about.
你以为事情过去了 对吗
Thought that one was gone, didn't you?
以为不会有人发现
Thought no one would find out.
但是珍妮的妈妈在临死前说出了真♥相♥
Except, she confessed, Jenny's mum, on her deathbed.
不管她说了什么...
Whatever she said...
别他妈对我说谎
Don't fucking lie to me.
别当着我的面说谎 我知道的
Don't look me in the face and lie to me. I know.
我有证据
I've got proof.
什么证据
What proof?
一盒录像带
A tape.
那晚的监控录像带
Security tape from that night.
拍下了你们五个人在学校
Showing you all, all five of you, in the school,
放完火就跑的样子
running away after you set that fire.
-不可能有录像带 -是吗
- There is no tape. - Yeah.
海伦留着呢
Helen had it.
这些年来她一直保存着 做纪念品
She kept it all these years. Souvenir.
我要把它交给警♥察♥
I'm gonna show it to the police.
-听着 克里斯... -有人死了 孩子死了
- Look, Chris... - People died. Kids died.
你不能逃脱责任
You can't just get away with that.
-那是个意外 -放屁
- It was an accident. - Bullshit!
你们放了火
You started a fire.
来报复一名老师
To get back at a teacher.
-是我们太傻了 我们还是孩子 -但是别的孩子死了
- We were stupid. We were kids. - And other kids died.
克里斯 你不能这么做 事情过去了 结束了
Chris, you can't, all right? It's done, it's over.
我还有小孩 身患重病的小孩
Okay, I've got children, a sick child.
他会崩溃的 他需要我
It would destroy him. He needs me.
克里斯 想想这样有什么好处 真要这样吗 求你了
Just think what good would this do, Chris? Really? Please.
录像带
The tape.
和供词 所有东西都齐了
A confession. I've got everything I need.
克里斯 求你了 别这样
Chris, please. Come on.
天哪 你是怎么继续下去的
God! How could you just carry on?
假装你没有杀死一个小孩
And act like you didn't just kill a kid?
因为我必须这么做
Because I had to.
才能维持我的家庭
To hold my family together.
可每晚一个人在家待着的时候...
But every night, in my house, on my own...
那种愧疚感 我知道我做了什么
The guilt. Knowing what I'd done.
天哪 我不是... 我不是杀人犯 汤姆 我不是
God, I'm not... I'm not a killer, Tom. I'm not.
要是我进监狱了 对谁会有好处
And if I go to prison, who's it gonna help?
瑞秋有可能也会这样
It could so easily have been Rachel.
不 不可能的
No. It couldn't.
汤姆 看着我 看着我
Tom, look at me. Look at me.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你 我爱你
I love you. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
瑞秋希望我们幸福 不是吗
So Rachel would want us to be happy, wouldn't she?
不是吗
Wouldn't she?
-对不起 -什么
- I'm sorry. - What? What?
汤姆 不要 求你了 别这样 汤姆 求你了
No, Tom, please. Please. No, please, Tom, please.
索菲 我们必须做正确的事情
We have to put this right, Sophie.
不再有秘密
No more secrets.
所有这些事情都是因为被隐瞒的陈年往事
This whole mess was caused by things being buried away.
我不能再参与其中了
I can't be a part of it anymore.
应急中心 请问需要什么服务
Emergency. Which service do you require?
警♥察♥
Police.
我身边有人要自首 承认杀害了克里斯·查赫
I'm with someone who has confessed to the murder of Chris Chahal.
天哪
Oh, God.
看来他们不在家
They're obviously not here.
佐伊 我们能进来吗
Zoe, can we come in, please?
发生了肢体冲突
A physical altercation ensued,
导致克里斯托弗失去平衡
culminating in Christopher losing his balance
掉入泳池
and falling into the swimming pool.
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表