剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
我应该在那儿才对 索菲 我应该在的
I should have been there, Sophie. I should have been there.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
Where the fuck have you been?
索菲
Sophie.
嘿
Hey!
-你好吗 一切顺利吗 -很好
- How you doing? Everything all right? - Yeah, yeah.
瑞秋怎么样
Hey, how's Rach?
不太好
Not good.
你呢
And how are you?
走吧
Come on.
孩子们... 她们太坚强了
The girls... They're astonishing.
对这些事情比我应对得还好
Handling things much better than I am.
够了 别再搞破坏了
All right, enough of the vandalism.
不如学着织毛衣吧
Learn how to knit instead.
我会织毛衣 谢谢关心
I know how to knit, thank you.
别逗了
Shut up.
-不可能 -我说真的
- No, you don't. - Seriously.
我当住院医师的时候学的
I learned when I was doing my residency.
我得提高手的灵活性 不然做不了手术
I had to improve my manual dexterity, or I wouldn't make it in surgery.
所以... 想要练就一双黄金手 就得学织毛衣
So... you want the golden hands, you learn to knit.
等等 你说什么
Wait a second. What?
"黄金手"
"The golden hands"?
黄金手 亮得都睁不开眼了吧
The golden hands. Shield your eyes.
你要回家了吗
Do you need to go?
不用 我正玩得开心呢
No, I'm having fun.
不好意思 那是龙舌兰吗
Hey, excuse me? Is that tequila up there?
是的 没错
It is, yeah.
再来一杯
And again.
-你能帮我朋友也倒一杯吗 -我不用了
- Could you pour another one for my friend? - No.
干杯
Cheers.
医生 你的黄金手怎么了
Wow, Doctor, whatever happened to your golden hands?
我一般喝得越醉 打得越好
I usually play better the drunker I get.
一边去 我正要打球呢
Move out the way. I'm trying to do my shot.
不用管我
Don't mind me.
认真的 汤姆
Seriously, Tom.
我在下楼梯
Just going down the stairs.
你干扰到我了
You're putting me off.
天啊
Oh, my God!
-你跳得真好 -那当然
- You're so good at this. - Yeah, really good.
对不起
I'm sorry. Sorry.
-对不起 这... -不 是我对不起你 我不应该这样
- Um, sorry, this isn't... - No, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have.
你别担心...
You shouldn't worry...
不 是我的错 抱歉
No, it's me. It's me. It's me. I'm sorry.
对不起 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
妈的
Shit!
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Where the fuck have you been?
-还好吗 -嗨
- All right? - Hey.
她们都上♥床♥了 不过肯定没睡着
They're in bed, but they definitely aren't asleep.
提问 12岁的女孩们什么时候能停止说话
Question: Do 12-year-old girls actually ever stop talking?
-不能 -好吧
- No. - Okay.
-进来吗 喝杯啤酒 -不了 谢谢
- You coming in? Want a beer? - No, thanks.
-抱歉这么晚才回来 -没关系
- Sorry to be so late. - That's all right.
-她有个免费保姆 就是我 -是啊
- She got a free babysitter, this one. - Yeah, well,
一般来说 保姆可不会在拿着啤酒
babysitters don't usually swan around the house
在屋里转悠 所以...
with a beer in their hand, so...
她和我了解的保姆不太一样
She doesn't know the babysitters I know.
有消息吗
Any news?
还没有
I'm afraid not.
很快就会有消息了
We'll hear something soon.
-明天见 -好
- Speak tomorrow? - Yeah.
皮特叔叔没事了吗
Is Uncle Pete gonna be all right?
是的
Yes.
感觉和妈妈去世的时候一样
It feels like when Mum died.
不是那样的
Hey. It's not like that.
他就是...
He's...
他会没事的
He'll be okay.
嘉莉...
Carrie...
珍妮说过妈妈去世那天晚上的事吗
did Jenny ever mention anything about that night when Mum died?
什么事
Like what?
她提到过什么秘密吗
She ever mention a secret?
妈妈可能告诉过她的事情
Something Mum might have told her?
-秘密吗 -是的
- A secret? - Yeah.
妈妈什么都没跟我说 我不知道她有没有跟珍妮说
Mum didn't tell me anything. I don't know if she did Jenny.
海伦那天晚上来看过她
Helen came to see her that night.
什么
What?
海伦·克罗索恩吗
Helen Crowthorne?
是的
Yeah.
在妈妈去世的那天晚上吗
The night Mum died?
她在我们家干什么
What was she doing in our house?
她当时在妈妈的房♥间里
She was in Mum's room,
我进去的时候她在跟妈妈说话
talking to her when I went in.
我不知道她怎么进去的 不过...
I couldn't understand how she got in there, but...
妈妈说没事 不用担心
Mum said it was okay and not to worry.
我要向你道歉
I owe you an apology.
-是吗 -是的 你说的是真的
- Yeah? - Yeah, your story checks out.
-你确实在帮她 -我跟你说了
- You were helping that girl. - That's what I told you.
等等 怎么... 你做了什么
Wait, why? What did... What did you do?
我让达伦去和她联♥系♥
Well, I sent Darren down there to speak to her,
解释了你正在因谋杀案接受调查
and explain that you were being investigated as part of a murder inquiry.
你♥他♥妈♥认真的吗 你不能...
Are you fucking serious? You can't... Oh!
-怎么了 -汤姆
- What? - Tom.
我不傻
I'm not daft.
-真的吗 -我只想说
- Aren't you? - I'm just saying.
对这事我很冷静
I'm cool with it.
好吧 我不知道"这事"指的是什么
Okay, I don't know what the "it" you are referring to is,
不过我能保证一件事
but I can promise you one thing.
你一点也不冷静
You're definitely not cool.
海伦
Helen?
♪ 一根烟的休息时间 ♪
♪ One little cig break ♪
♪ 就给我们一根烟的时间 一根就好... ♪
♪ Just give us one little cig break One cigarette... ♪
喂 帕瓦罗蒂
Oi, Pavarotti!
别唱了 让我们安静会吧
Knock it on the head. Let the rest of us get some peace.
你说得对 老哥
You know what? You're absolutely right, pal.
他是个天才 这个人
He's a genius, this one.
你叫什么 隔壁的
What's your name, neighbor?
艾伦
Alan.
艾伦
Alan?
我也叫艾伦 艾伦
My name's Alan, Alan.
你是个天才
You are a genius.
我能从你这买♥♥根烟吗 艾伦
Can I buy a cig off you, Alan?
我有钱
I've got money.
我裤子呢
Where's me pants?
我的比特币都在那里面...
I've got all me Bitcoins in that...
谁扒了我裤子
Who's nicked me pants?
还给我
Give 'em back.
等等
Hold up.
他们抓住你的时候你穿了裤子吗
Did you have pants on when they picked you up?
也许这就是他们抓你的原因
Maybe that's why they picked you up.
说得对 艾伦 你说得很对
That's right, Alan! You're right!
我说过你是个天才吧 是吧
I said you were a genius, didn't I?
你为什么被抓进来 艾伦
What've they got you in for, Alan?
我偷了一辆冰淇淋车
I stole an ice cream van.
艾伦... 真没想到你会做这种事
Alan... I really didn't expect that of you.
不过也可能会更糟
Still, could be worse.
他们之前抓了个杀小孩的混♥蛋♥
They had a bastard in earlier who killed a kid.
-什么 -把他淹死在泳池里
- What? - Drowned him in his swimming pool.
你从哪儿听说的
Where'd you hear that?
消息传得可快了
Word gets around.
那个男孩没给他想要的东西
The boy wouldn't give him what he wanted,
-如果你明白我说的话 -什么
- if you get me meaning. - What?
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表