剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
它的眼神
The look in his eye.
我永远忘不了
I'll never forget it.
是昨晚几点
What time are we talking last night?
大概十一点半
Round half-eleven.
应该很简单
Shouldn't be too difficult.
她进入小区 时间是11:35
So that's her entering the perimeter. Time code 11:35.
然后她走出了镜头
Then she heads out of shot.
不过我们可以在3号♥摄像机看到她
But we can pick her up here. Camera three.
等等... 方向不对
Wait... wrong way.
往左才是回家
Yeah, left would be home.
她要往哪去
So, where's she going?
希望6号♥摄像机能告诉我们
Let's hope camera six tells us.
谁住在那
Who lives there?
那是... 埃里克·普拉切特
That will be, er... Eric Pratchett.
我们去找他吧
Let's go see him.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧 目前的情况
Okay, facts.
在你职工更衣柜里发现的
The following items were found in your work locker.
你的裸照
Explicit photos of yourself.
一张男性身体的裸照 在一个移♥动♥硬盘上找到的
An explicit photo of a male torso, found on a computer memory stick.
还有一些信 写给你的 看起来像是学生写的
Along with correspondence, written to you, by what would appear to be a student.
你能解释一下为什么这些会出现在这吗
Can you explain how they came to be there?
不能
No.
可能有人生我的气
Perhaps someone is angry with me.
可能是报复
Perhaps this is revenge.
有谁会对你心存不满
Who might be angry with you?
不知道
I don't know.
有别人想报复你的理由吗
Any reason why anyone would want revenge?
我想不出来
Not that I can think of.
让我来读一读信吧
Let me read from them.
"真希望赶快到16岁
"I can't wait till I'm 16,
我们就能公开所有的事情
so we can do everything we do out in the open.
我讨厌不能告诉别人我们的事
I'm hating not being able to tell people about us.
昨晚太棒了 超级爽"
It was so great last night. So amazing."
六个O
Six Os.
"胜过所有家庭作业"
"Beats homework any day."
是谁写的
Who wrote those words?
我不知道
I have no idea.
如果你觉得我会和一个
But if you think I'd have sex
写六个O的人上♥床♥...
with someone who uses six Os...
这些是在你的储物柜里找到的
They were found in your locker.
我解释不了
Well, I can't explain that.
有别人能打开你的储物柜吗
Does anyone else have access to your locker?
你把钥匙给过别人吗
Have you given anyone your key?
没有
No.
我猜学校应该有备用钥匙 或万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
But I suppose the school must have a copy or a master key.
这么说 可能是别人打开柜子
Okay, so somebody else could have opened it,
把移♥动♥硬盘放了进去
placed inside the memory stick.
而且刚好 他们顺利地把这个
But could they also have credibly placed,
存着你照片的移♥动♥硬盘放进去了
on the same memory stick, photographs of you?
还是是非常露骨的照片 你觉得可信吗
Extremely explicit photographs. Is that realistic?
你怎么知道照片里的是我
How do you know this is me?
不是你吗
Is it you?
的确是我的脸
Well, it's my face.
所以你说这不是你吗
So you're saying it's not you?
你听说过图像处理软件吗
Have you heard of Photoshop?
我明确一下 你在否认照片里的人是你
So, for clarity, you're denying that these images are of you?
也不是你的身体吗
Of your body?
是的
Yes.
好
Okay.
我们放大了这一张
We magnified the image on this one.
在臀部右上方 能看到一部分纹身
And on the right hip, just visible, is the corner of a tattoo.
看起来像一种动物 可能是只蝎子
It appears to be some kind of creature. Maybe a scorpion.
你有类似这样的纹身吗
Do you have a tattoo like that?
为了录音记录 你在这个部位
For the recording, do you, in this exact position,
有和照片里一样的纹身吗
have a tattoo that matches the one in the photograph?
有
Yes.
你好
Hello.
埃里克 我女儿珍妮
Eric, my daughter, Jenny,
监控上显示 昨天晚上她走向这栋房♥子
she was seen coming towards this house last night. Late.
然后呢
And?
她失踪了 这就是 "然后" 我需要信息
She's missing. That's your "and." So I need facts. Now.
她从我♥草♥坪上跑过去
She ran across my lawn.
我的警报灯亮了
My security light came on.
然后和平常一样 我走到窗户边上
And I went to the window as I always do when the light comes on, always.
朝她吼了几声
And I yelled at her.
吼了什么
Yelled what?
脏话 比如 "滚开"
Swear words, like, "piss off,"
"滚出我的草坪" 这样的
"off my sodding lawn," something.
她就走了
She took off,
消失在房♥子后面的树丛里
disappeared through the trees at the back of the house.
你家后面是尼尔和佐伊·查赫的家吗
Your house backs onto Neil and Zoe Chahal's house?
没错
Correct.
是克里斯 她男朋友
That's Chris, the boyfriend.
对 你找到她的话 帮我转告她 我这里不是过路通道
Yes. And when you find her, tell her I'm not a thoroughfare.
多好的人 应该约他吃个晚饭
What a lovely man. Should arrange a dinner.
感觉像回到部队了一样
It's like being back in the army.
是啊 非常像
Yeah, just like it.
车在这
There's a car here.
他们也会走路啊 达伦
People do walk, Darren.
里面的灯亮着
Well, there's a light on.
那个新来的警探...
So, the new DC...
她怎么了
What about her?
你开始了解她了吗
Well, you got to know her a bit?
才第一天 我们还没到一起出去玩那么熟
It's day one. We're hardly booking mini-breaks together.
挺奇怪的 从城里搬到郊区
Funny move, city to suburbs.
她有人了吗 她是不是单身
Is there a guy involved, or is she single?
天哪 你认真的吗 走吧 我们去后面看看
For God's sake, really? Come on, let's check round the back.
我不喜欢她 只是好奇 她不是我喜欢的类型
I don't fancy her. I was just curious. She's not my type.
他们在看泳池 他们为什么要看泳池
They're looking at the pool. Why are they looking at the pool?
他们应该什么都不知道
They can't know anything.
你确定没有别人看到他吗
Are you sure no one else saw him?
没有 只有我看到了
No, it was just me.
那他们在那干嘛呢
So, why are they down there?
我不知道
I don't know!
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
-这盆植物被搬动过 -所以呢
- That plant's been moved. - So?
这么做的原因是什么
So, why would someone do that?
因为他们想给植物换个地方吗
Because they wanted the plant in a different position?
看来他们不在家 明天再来吧
Look, they're obviously not here. Try again tomorrow?
好吧
Yeah.
他们走了
They're going.
我们得把他搬走
We need to move him.
今晚就搬
We will. Tonight.
我有个主意...
I've got an idea...
不过需要他的大拇指
but I'll need his thumb.
佐伊 保释的决定已经出来了
Zoe, a decision has been made for you to be bailed.
拘留警官会告诉你保释条件
The custody sergeant will give you your bail conditions,
但当地教育协会让我通知你
but the LEA have asked me to inform you
你被停职了 立即生效
that you are suspended with immediate effect.
你不准进入圣威妮弗雷德高中
You are not allowed to enter St. Winifred's High School
不准直接或间接联♥系♥
and you are not allowed contact, directly or indirectly,
任何同事 家长或学生
with any colleagues, parents or students.
关于克里斯的事 我们能进来吗
It's about Chris. Can we come in?
好吧
Okay.
我已经说过了 我们什么都不知道
I told you, just this morning, we don't know anything about this.
珍妮可能来过这里 她可能溜进了花♥园♥
Jenny may have come here, she may have sneaked into our garden,
但如果昨晚 克里斯和她都在派对上
but if Chris was at the party with her last night,
她为什么来这 他们为什么要在这见面
why would she do that? Why would they meet here?
克里斯和你们联♥系♥了吗
Has Chris been in touch?
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表