剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
喝茶吗
Tea?
茉莉是什么
What's Jasmine?
你走吧
Leave me alone.
回家去吧
Go home.
嗨 宝贝 你还记得之前找到你♥爸♥爸的色情录像带吗
Hi, babe, you know you found your dad's old porn tapes?
放录像带的机子还在吗
Does he still have a VHS player?
那是学校的监控录像
That's school security footage.
1990年5月17日
1990. May 17th.
她怎么会有这个
Why would she have this?
肯定有原因
There must be some reason.
暂停
Stop.
那是海伦
That's Helen.
那是我妈妈
That's my mum.
其他人是谁
And the others?
这么多年来她一直保存着这盘带子
She's kept this all these years.
把它藏在家里
Hidden in her crazy house.
这是证据
This is evidence.
证据
Evidence?
关于什么的
Of what?
那天学校已经关门了
School was closed,
但是着火那天晚上有个赞助活动
but there was a sponsored stay-awake on the night of the fire
在公共休息室举♥行♥
in the common room.
操
Fuck.
操
Fuck.
我妈妈她...
My mum...
和其他人...
and the others...
一起放火了
they set the fire.
但是有人被抓起来了啊 一个醉汉
But a guy was arrested, wasn't he? Some drunk.
雷·巴顿 瘾君子 流浪汉 在学校附近被发现
Ray Barton. Drug addict, vagrant. Seen near the area.
这说不通
This makes no sense.
如果放火的是你妈妈和别人 我是说如果...
Look, if your mum and the others did it, if...
看来他们一直都没被发现
It looks like they were never caught.
等等 看这儿
Wait, hang on. Look at this.
"16岁学生 克雷格·普拉切特
"Craig Pratchett, 16-year-old student,
不顾生命安全 冲进起火大楼
risked his own life by entering the burning building
试图救出受困儿童
to try to save the younger children.
病情危急"
Critical condition."
克雷格
Craig.
他吗
Him?
倒数第三个
Okay, third from the end.
"阿奇·'波比'·罗伯茨"
"Archie 'Bobby' Roberts."
我妈在日记里也提到了一个叫波比的人
I think Mum mentions a Bobby in her diary.
这里刚好有一个
And then there was one.
有点难找 看不清他们的脸
It's hard. They're all so blurry.
只有他们留了这个发型
They're the only ones with hair like that.
好 告诉我她俩的名字
Okay, give me both their names.
好的 中间行 第三个...
All right, middle row, three in...
-卡珊德拉·怀亚特 -嗯
- Cassandra Wyatt. - Mmm-hmm.
然后最后一列 从后数第二个 索菲·法恩布鲁克
And then, bottom row, second to last, Sophie Farnbrook.
-索菲吗 -怎么了
- Sophie? - What?
天呐 是她
Oh, my God, it is.
索菲 亨利的妈妈 那个警♥察♥
Sophie. Henry's mum. The cop.
逮捕我的那个婊♥子♥吗
The bitch that arrested me?
我们应该找她聊聊
We should talk to her.
然后说什么 "你和我妈妈烧了学校吗"
And say what? "Did you and my mum burn down the school?"
-她是个警♥察♥ -正是如此
- She's a cop. - Exactly!
她是个伪君子
She's a fucking hypocrite.
还因为藏♥毒♥教训我 自己却干这种事情
She lectures me for possession and she's involved in this shit.
-我们不能 -为什么不能
- We can't. - Why not?
克里斯 就是不能
Chris, we just can't.
她和我爸好上了
She's seeing my dad.
他们上♥床♥了
They're shagging.
好吧
Okay.
你已经和海伦聊过了 那就从阿奇·罗伯茨开始吧
You've already tried Helen, so let's start with Archie Roberts.
我们去希雅的派对待几个小时
We'll go to Sia's party for a couple hours,
露个脸 然后就上火车
show our faces. Then we'll head to the train.
-你觉得他在那吗 -他是老板
- You think he'll be there? - He's the owner.
如果不在 就给他留个口信
We'll leave him a message if not.
-早上我看见索菲了 -什么
- I saw Sophie this morning. - What?
-我在她家周围晃悠 -克里斯
- I swung by her house. - Chris!
必须告诉她 我们知道了
She needs to know we know.
你和她说话了吗
Did you speak to her?
没有 不过我会说的
No, but I will.
-她杀过小孩 -对 和我妈一起
- She killed kids. - Yeah, with my mum.
你妈又不是警♥察♥
Your mum wasn't a cop.
-克里斯 -她就是个骗子
- Chris. - She's a liar.
假装自己是个正人君子
She's pretending to be something that she's not.
听着 这是为了我去找出真♥相♥
Look, we are finding this out for me.
不是为了复仇或者正义
Not for revenge or justice.
只是因为我必须要知道
Because I need to know.
我懂的
I know.
可她就住在附近
But she's there, on our doorstep.
她知道真♥相♥
She knows the truth.
我不明白为什么不让我去问她
I don't understand why you won't let me ask her.
-我... -我想去问她
- I... - I want to ask her.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
和朋友出去玩
Just out with some friends.
-你看见克里斯了吗 -没有
- Have you seen Chris? - No.
-看见克里斯了吗 -没有 抱歉宝贝
- Have you seen Chris? - No. Sorry, babe.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了
Where the fuck are you?
不好意思
Excuse me.
我在找波比 这的老板
I'm looking for Bobby, the owner.
你找他干什么
Why do you want him?
他是我妈妈的朋友
He's a friend of my mum's.
他不在
He's not around.
想听我的建议吗
You want my advice?
离他远点
Stay away from him.
能给他留个言吗
Will you give him a note?
嗨 我是珍妮 请在嘟声后留言
Hi, this is Jenny. Leave a message after the beep.
珍 是爸爸 你在哪
Jen, it's Dad. Where are you?
我知道真♥相♥
I know the truth.
关于你和我妈妈 关于那场大火
About you and Mum. About the fire.
你是唯一一个看过那盒带子的人
You're the only other person in the world to have seen that tape.
我告诉过其他人我销毁了 可我下不了手
I told the others I'd destroyed it, but I couldn't.
不知道为什么我把它保存了下来
Something made me keep it.
我能解释的就是...
The best I can explain is...
过去的事情...
things in the past...
如果你把它们推得够远
if you push them away long enough,
如果你说那些事从未发生 那...
if you say they never happened, then...
它们就从未发生
they never happened.
学会自欺欺人
You convince yourself.
可是那盒录像带...
But the tape...
是证据
that was proof.
它可以证明我们做的...
That always told me what we'd done...
是真实的
was real.
我妈妈
My mum,
直到临死前都背负着痛苦
it haunted her to the end.
不好意思
Excuse me.
你见过这个女孩吗 抱歉...
Have you seen this girl? Sorry...
在附近 今天或者昨天呢
Round here? Today? Yesterday?
-我不记得 没有 -好吧
- I don't remember her, no. - Okay.
你该回家了
You should go home.
我不能
I can't.
我爸爸讨厌克里斯
My dad hates Chris.
他在监视我的手♥机♥
He's been bugging my phone.
我不知道该怎么告诉他这些
I don't know how to tell him about all this.
我妈妈的事
My mum.
我现在还做不到
I can't do it yet.
海伦 嗨
Helen, hi.
我们在询问大家最近一次见到珍妮·德莱尼是什么时候
We're asking everyone when they last saw Jenny Delaney.
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表