剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
你看见克里斯了吗
Have you seen Chris?
-你看到克里斯了吗 -没 抱歉
- Have you seen Chris? - No, sorry.
珍...
Jen...
你好
Hiya.
他是你男朋友吗
Is that the boyfriend?
真是谢谢你
Oh, thank you very much.
那他在哪 叫克里斯对吧
So, where is he, then? It's Chris, right?
我爸跟你说了 是吧
Dad's been talking to you, then.
他为什么不能管好他自己...
Why can't he just mind his own...
-喂... -怎么了
- Hey... - business?
对我好哥们温柔点儿
Be nice about my best friend.
晚安
Night night.
别跟你的好哥们说 好吗
Hey. No telling that best friend about this, yeah?
我们说好的
That's the deal.
拜拜 亲爱的
Bye, love.
♪ 我是血肉之躯 ♪
♪ I am flesh and I am bone ♪
♪ 缓缓站起 铮铮作响 如同闪烁黄金 ♪
♪ Rise up, ting ting Like glitter and gold ♪
♪ 我的灵魂在熊熊燃烧 ♪
♪ I've got fire in my soul ♪
♪ 缓缓站起 铮铮作响 如此闪耀 ♪
♪ Rise up, ting ting, like glitter ♪
♪ 如同闪烁黄金 ♪
♪ Like glitter and gold ♪
♪ 如此闪耀 ♪
♪ Like glitter ♪
♪ 你走在王者之谷中吗 ♪
♪ Do you walk in the valley of kings? ♪
♪ 你走在众人的影子下吗 他们将一生付于梦想 ♪
♪ Do you walk in the shadow of men Who sold their lives to a dream? ♪
♪ 你在思索万物的运作吗 ♪
♪ Do you ponder the manner of things? ♪
嘿
Hey.
天堂的情况如何
How was Heaven?
一无所获
Useless.
-什么都没问到吗 -对
- Nothing? - No.
珍妮去那种地方干什么
What would Jenny be doing, going to a place like that?
我就一个问题 她要干什么
What's she doing, full stop?
-那你现在什么打算 -在这等着
- So, what do you wanna do now? - Wait here.
她男朋友的摩托车在这
The boyfriend's scooter
还有两张火车票 说明珍妮来过这
plus two rail tickets equals Jenny was here.
这就是我现在有的全部线索
And that's all I've got right now.
我们需要佐伊·查赫的电脑的最新进展
We need the latest on Zoe Chahal's laptop.
艾玛 你能追踪到吗
Emma, can you chase it up?
需要我的话就打电♥话♥
Call me if you need me.
亨利去做肾透析了
Henry's got dialysis.
嗨 我刚出发
Hi. Yeah, I'm just leaving.
你过来的时候能先回趟家吗
Can you go home, on your way,
-把我那件极度干燥的衣服带来[英国品牌] -什么
- and get my Superdry shirt? - What?
我屋里的那件新衬衫
My new shirt in my room.
除非你拿去洗了 帮我带来 好吗
Unless you washed it. Pick it up, yeah?
不行 因为我要时刻掌握你的情况
I can't, 'cause I want to be with you for any updates.
是啊 我想要我的衬衫 谢了
Yeah, and I want my shirt. So, thanks.
你也不能把他关在这
Yeah, you can't keep him here as well.
你要我怎样 给他松绑放了吗
What do you want me to do? Untie him and let him go?
天啊
For God's sake.
我让同事去调查谁
I gather my colleague asked for some names of people
有可能对你怀恨在心
who might bear a grudge against you.
你谁都想不到吗
And you couldn't think of anybody?
想不出来 真的没有
None at all. No, really.
可以请你再仔细想想吗
Well, can I ask you to have another think?
作为老师 你可能意识不到
As a teacher, you might not be aware of it,
但是作为家长...
but for parents, well...
好吧 当然你也是家长
Well, you're a parent too, of course.
但我觉得老师会收到格外的关注
But for me, teachers loom large,
如果他们不喜欢我的孩子 或者针对我的孩子 那...
and if any of them don't like my kids, or pick on them, then...
好吧 我到底在说什么
Okay, what am I saying?
作为老师...
As a teacher...
你可能不知道人们会有多敏感
you might not realize how sensitive people can be.
所以...
So...
可以请你回忆下几年前的事
Please, could you just go back a few years,
想想你有没有可能无意间惹恼了谁
and think of anyone who you could have inadvertently upset?
可能看起来没什么重要的...
It might seem like nothing...
觉得不可能有人因此报复
And nobody's gonna get all heavy-handed.
我在竭尽全力找出陷害你的人
I'm doing everything I can to find out who's doing this to you.
因为你是被陷害的
'Cause someone is.
我会仔细想想的
I will have a think.
好的 很好
Okay, good.
抱歉 我得赶紧走了
Oh, sorry, I've got to fly.
亨利还在医院
Henry's got a hospital appointment.
当然 去吧... 快去吧 没事的
Yeah, please... Please you must go, of course.
谢谢你特意过来 来帮我
Thank you for coming here, like this.
你的善意 实在...
Your kindness, it...
太重要了
It means a lot.
要不是你卖♥♥毒品 希雅 事情就不会这样
If you weren't dealing drugs, Sia, we wouldn't be in this position.
-爸... -别吵 我在思考呢
- Dad... - Please, I'm trying to think.
-我知道 我只想说... -求你闭嘴吧
- Yeah, I know, I was just gonna say... - Please, please, please!
-谁打的 -工作 没事的
- Who is it? - It's work. It's fine.
菲尔 怎么了
Phil, what's up?
好的好的 我这就来
Okay. Okay, I'm on my way.
-你要去哪 -有两个发酵罐停止运作了
- Where are you going? - Two fermentors have shut down.
反正有菲尔在 他会搞定的
Well, Phil's there. He'll deal with it.
机器已经了 罗伦 我们说话的功夫它们就正在冷却
They've shut down, Lauren! They're cooling as we speak.
现在都这样了 你还想让我破产吗
Do you want me to go bankrupt, as well as all this?
别让你妈做任何决定 什么都别让她干
Don't let your mum make any decisions. Don't let her do anything.
你要吃午饭吗
You want some lunch?
-不用 -你该吃东西了
- Nah. - 'Cause you should eat.
你得吃点东西 听妈妈的话
You need to eat. Listen to your mum now.
我不饿
I'm good.
你好
Yes?
是我
Speaking.
对 我能听见 是的
Yeah, I can hear you, yeah.
对
Yeah.
是的
Yeah.
只有我一个人
I'm on my own.
是
Yeah.
-是 -什么
- Yeah. - What?
什么情况
What do you got?
好的 知道了
Got it, yeah.
-快告诉我 怎么回事 -有人说...
- Talk to me, what? - Some guy...
给他5000镑 他就告诉我珍妮在哪儿
for £5,000 will tell me where Jenny is.
-什么 5000镑 -是的 他知道我是她父亲
- What? For five grand? - Yeah, I know, but he knows I'm her dad.
他还有我的电♥话♥号♥码
And he knows my number.
而且他还能准确地说出她的穿着
But also he knows exactly what she's wearing.
-他知道什么事 -是的
- So, he knows something. - Right.
-5000镑 -只能给现金 不能报♥警♥
- Five grand. - Cash and no police.
真意外啊
Yeah, there's a surprise.
-你的衣服 亨利 -妈妈 没什么大不了的
- Your jumper, Henry! - Mom, it's nothing.
-但是衣服上有好多血 亨利 -有人打架了
- But, Henry, it has blood all over it. - Yeah, there was a fight.
和谁打架 在哪 你怎么不告诉我
A fight? With who? Where? Why not tell me?
-什么时候的事情 你不能打架 -不是我打架
- When was this? You mustn't fight. You can't. - I wasn't.
我只是刚好碰上了 沾上点血
I just got bumped into and bled on.
我连他们是谁都不知道 没事的
I don't know who they were. It's nothing.
你要把衣服怎么样
What are you doing with those?
这件衬衫是新的 亨利
That's a brand-new shirt. Henry!
-那是我的剪刀吗 -是的 谢谢
- Are those my scissors? - Yeah, thanks.
我今天下午想穿这件
I wanna wear this this afternoon.
-现在就穿上吗 -是啊
- Putting it on now? - Yeah.
好吧 我看看
Right, let's see.
亨利·梅森
Henry Mason,
-你的主治医师是... -汤姆·德莱尼
- your assigned surgeon is... - Tom Delaney.
-你上次见德莱尼医生是什么时候 -今天早上
- And you last saw Dr. Delaney? - This morning.
他俩经常见面
They see quite a lot of each other.
我们是邻居 所以...
We're neighbors, you know, so...
-好了吗 -好了
- Okay? - Okay.
-你得编个理由说明这笔钱的用处 -看来你已经想好了
- You have to say what it's for. - So, you told 'em, obviously.
-我说用来买♥♥车 -能买♥♥到什么好车吗
- I said a car. - Anything nice?
-才5000镑好吗 -也对
- For five grand? - Right.
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表