剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
失去至亲的感觉 让我意识到
losing someone else, it made me realize,
对于我和孩子来说...
for me and the baby...
我的生命里需要你的存在
I need you in my life.
希望你见到我真人...
I hope I'm not a disappointment...
没有失望
in the flesh.
我们需要彼此 你觉得呢
I think we need each other, don't you?
希望你能找到她
I hope you find her.
尤安
Ioan.
尤安
Ioan.
-我得找你谈谈 -怎么了
- I need to talk to you. - What is it?
-你说谎了 -什么
- You lied to me. - What?
关于派对那晚的事情
About the night of the party.
关于你当时在干什么 还有你和谁在一起
About what you were doing and who you were with.
意味着你是藏了最多秘密的人
Which means you're the person with the most to hide.
或者是她 你的老师
Or she is. Your teacher?
珍妮知道吗
Did Jenny know?
克里斯知道吗
Did Chris?
你还有什么没告诉我的
What aren't you telling me?
汤姆... 德莱尼先生...
Tom... Mr. Delaney...
她不知道 我发誓
She didn't know, I swear.
没有人知道
No one knows.
佐伊的丈夫知道
Zoe's husband does.
什么
What?
-妈的 -派对当晚
- Shit. - The night of the party,
-珍妮看到你出去找她了吗 -没有
- did Jenny see you going out to her? - No.
她在之前有见过我 但是...
Well, she saw me just before, but...
但是什么
What?
说具体点
Details!
佐伊给我发了信息
She texted me. Zoe.
她在外面等我 但我当时尿急
She was waiting outside, but I was desperate for a pee.
所以... 我在楼上敲厕所门
So, I'm upstairs banging on the door.
门终于开了之后...
When it finally opens...
-妈的 -终于出来了
- Fuck's sake. - About time.
里面是珍妮
It's Jenny.
她神色古怪 看起来很烦躁
She's got this weird look on her face, troubled.
但是我很急 所以我...
But I'm bursting, so I...
直接冲进厕所里 结果又有人从里面出来
head into the toilet and someone else comes out.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
是亨利
Henry.
我不知道他们在里面干嘛 但他们没看到我和佐伊
I don't know what they were doing, but they didn't see me and Zoe.
没人看到我们
No one did.
亨利
Henry.
我在做饮料 你要喝点什么吗
I'm just making a drink. Would you like anything?
不用了 谢谢
Uh, no, thanks.
亨利在家吗
Actually, is Henry home?
亨利 他和埃伦还有嘉莉在楼上 怎么了
Henry? Yeah, he's upstairs with Ellen and Carrie. Why?
怎么了 你找他什么事
What's up? What do you want him for?
只想问个问题
Straight question.
我想以朋友的身份请求你
And I'm asking this as a friend.
"朋友"
"A friend."
我和你
As me to you.
你觉得他说了派对那晚的所有事情吗
Do you think he's telling the entire truth about the night of the party?
是啊 他为什么不说呢
Yes, I do. Why wouldn't he?
我觉得他还隐瞒了什么
I'm worried he's holding something back.
你怎么又得出这个结论
Where did you get this from?
他可能知道更多关于珍妮的事情
I'm worried he might know more than he's admitted about Jenny,
关于她卷进的什么事情
about whatever she's involved in.
他不知道
Well, he doesn't.
我问过了 我们全都说完了
I've asked. We've been through it.
他要是说谎我能看出来 他不擅长说谎
I'd be able to tell if he's lying. He's a crap liar.
他没有说谎 要不然我会知道的
He's not lying. I'd know.
我能和他谈谈吗
Can I talk to him?
我知道你现在的处境...
I know the place you're in right now...
他在派对上和珍妮
He was in the toilet with Jenny
一起待在厕所里 里面肯定有什么猫腻
at the party, and something went on in there.
-谁说的 -尤安
- Says who? - Ioan.
尤安
Ioan.
汤姆 我很累了
Look, Tom, I'm completely exhausted,
还有一个小时我就要去...
and I've got about an hour until I have to go...
给我五分钟 只有几个问题
Five minutes, a couple of questions.
不
No.
他有病在身
He's a sick kid.
相信我 他没有别的话可以说了
Now, you have to believe me. He's got nothing more to tell us.
有人来你家吗
Have you got company?
她要走了
She was just leaving.
她
She?
你知道了
You knew.
-是的 是这样... -别担心
- Yeah. Listen... - Don't worry.
我太高兴了 没空和你生气
I'm too happy to be mad at you.
我有女儿了
I've got a little girl.
我当时想告诉你来着
I wanted to tell you.
我理解 不该由你来说
Hey, I get it. It wasn't your place.
尤安怎么了
What happened with loan?
尤安 什么事
Ioan? What's this?
我女儿 不愧是个警♥察♥
My daughter, the copper.
他指控亨利
He's pointing the finger at Henry.
说他和珍妮在派对上鬼鬼祟祟的
He says he and Jenny were acting suspicious at the party.
怎么 转移注意力吗
What, deflecting?
不 我相信他
No, I believe him.
那跟亨利聊聊
So speak to Henry.
是 我试了
Yeah, I tried to.
索菲不让我去
Sophie wouldn't let me.
她完全阻止了我
She totally blocked it.
好像在保护他
It's like she was protecting him.
你想让我去跟他聊聊吗
Do you want me to speak to him?
利用警♥察♥的身份吗
In a professional capacity?
绝对会让她"开心"的
Yeah. That'll please her.
喂 懒虫
Oi, sleepyhead.
天哪
Oh, man.
我要回去工作了 替我看着点孩子们
I've gotta go back to work. I need you to look after the kids for me.
至少要给我瓶啤酒吧...
The least you could have done is brought me a beer...
嘿
Hey!
都在里面 嘉莉还在这
They're inside. Carrie's still here.
好
All right.
所以 波比开车进了这个小区
So, Bobby comes into the community in his car,
还换了车牌
which has altered plates.
很可疑
Suspicious.
还把车停在空房♥子外面 更可疑了
Parks it up outside an empty house. Double suspicious.
然后人离开了
And then leaves.
你怎么想 走路吗
What do you think, by foot?
大概是吧
Presumably.
好吧 不过警♥察♥追查起来应该很快吧
Yeah, but it's not gonna take the cops long to track that, is it?
他们能查到监控
They've got the CCTV.
每个进出起火地点的人
They'll be logging everyone
都被记录下来了
that came in and went out either side of the fire.
谁会开车到离家好几英里的地方 再把车留下呢
Who drives somewhere, miles from where they live, and leaves a car?
怀着秘密的人
Someone who's got something to hide.
你好
Oh. Hi.
我要询问一下亨利
I need to question Henry,
关于克里斯·查赫谋杀案的事情
as part of the Chris Chahal murder investigation.
而且我觉得为了透明化
And I think, for transparency,
最好在局里做
it's better if I do it down at the station.
你要逮捕我的儿子吗
Are you arresting my son?
不是
I'm not arresting him.
只是自愿调查
It's just voluntary questioning.
自愿的吗
Voluntary?
那样的话 我拒绝
Well, in that case, I decline.
好吧 那我就要逮捕他了 你希望这样吗
Okay, fine, I'll arrest him then. Is that what you want?
我要给索菲打电♥话♥
I'm calling Sophie.
别走
Stay.
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表