剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
亲一个
Kisses.
-拜 -玩得开心
- Bye. - Have a good time.
知道了
Yeah, yeah.
你妈太性感了
Your mum's a MILF.
我听说你妈长得像杜宾犬一样
Yeah? I hear your mum's an absolute Doberman.
至少她不到处睡
At least she's not a slut.
他不是那个意思
He didn't mean it.
-对吧 -当然 只是开个玩笑
- Did you? - Of course not. Just a joke.
谁不知道他妈睡遍了11年级
Everyone knows his mum banged all of Year 11.
别打了
Hey, hey. Hey! Stop!
-怎么了 他干什么了 -你什么毛病啊
- What's happened? What's he done? - What's wrong with you, man?
♪ 我是血肉之躯 ♪
♪ I am flesh and I am bone ♪
♪ 缓缓站起 铮铮作响 如同闪烁黄金 ♪
♪ Rise up, ting ting Like glitter and gold ♪
♪ 我的灵魂在熊熊燃烧 ♪
♪ I got fire in my soul ♪
♪ 缓缓站起 铮铮作响 如此闪耀 ♪
♪ Rise up, ting ting, like glitter ♪
♪ 如同闪烁黄金 ♪
♪ Like glitter and gold ♪
♪ 如此闪耀 ♪
♪ Like glitter ♪
♪ 你走在王者之谷中吗 ♪
♪ Do you walk in the valley of kings? ♪
♪ 你走在众人的影子下吗 他们将一生付于梦想 ♪
♪ Do you walk in the shadow of men Who sold their lives to a dream? ♪
♪ 你在思索万物的运作吗 ♪
♪ Do you ponder the manner of things? ♪
珍妮
Jenny.
珍妮
Jenny!
海伦
Helen?
海伦 能听到我吗
Helen, can you hear me?
-您需要什么服务 -火警
- Which service do you require? - Fire.
山毛榉路 萨默维尔住♥宅♥区 有个女人在这
Beech Close, Somerville Acres. There's a woman here.
她死了
She's dead.
珍妮
Jenny!
本 她还在这吗
Ben! Is she still here?
珍妮还在吗
Is Jenny still here?
不在 她走了 但追踪信♥号♥♥还在移♥动♥
No. No, she left. But the tracker's on the move.
什么追踪信♥号♥♥
What tracker?
她不在无线网范围内 但我在安装包里放了
She went out of range on Wi-Fi, but I installed a bypass VPN
旁路虚拟专用网络
that was part of the installation package.
现在我能追踪她
I can track her now.
-她在哪 -稍等
- Where is she? - Okay, sorry.
她往东去了 在草丛后面
She's heading east. Behind the green.
怎么回事 你干了什么
What happened? What have you done?
-有人在里面 -站住
- Someone's in there! - Stop!
回来
Get back!
回来
Get back!
回来
Get back!
不许动 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
-站住 -打扰了
- Stop! - Pardon me.
这是我家 他为什么进我家
That's my house. Why's he gone in my house?
你要去哪 不许动
Where do you think you're going? Stop!
我们已经确定克里斯的死亡时间在晚上10点半到11点之间
We now know that Chris died at some point between 10:30 and 11:00 p.m.
乔乔·马歇尔晚上一直在酒店
Jojo Marshall was staying at a hotel that evening
直到半夜才离开
and didn't leave till gone midnight.
所以不可能是他杀了克里斯
So he couldn't have killed Chris.
我们会接着问他
We'll continue to question him.
他犯下了其他严重罪行
He's committed some other very serious offenses.
希雅·马歇尔在派对上提供毒品
Sia Marshall was supplying drugs at the party.
乔乔发现克里斯的尸体后觉得希雅可能会被牵连
Jojo found Chris and thought that Sia would be implicated.
所以 他想把尸体丢弃掉
So, he tried to dispose of the body.
他就那么把他扔了吗
So he just dumped him?
把我的孩子扔了吗
He dumped my baby?
在说克里斯的事吗
Is this about Chris?
我等下跟你解释 亲爱的
I'll explain in a minute, love.
你和迈克·劳埃德·鲍威尔是什么关系
Can you tell us about your relationship with Mike Lloyd-Powell?
他是我的学生 怎么了
He's one of my students. Why?
他在派对上和克里斯打了一架
He had a fight with Chris at the party.
这不是死亡原因
It wasn't the cause of death.
我们想知道他们为什么打架
We're interested in why they fought in the first place.
-有什么头绪吗 -没有
- Any ideas? - No.
他有可能对你怀恨在心吗
Would he have any reason to bear a grudge against you?
-不会 他可能有些难对付 但是... -那是什么意思
- No. He can be difficult, but... - What does that mean?
我说不好 他是个青少年 可能戾气很重
I don't know. He's a teenager. He can be spiteful.
你觉得他可能往你柜子里放伪证吗
Do you think he would have planted false evidence in your locker?
之前追悼会上有人跟踪我
Someone was watching me at the vigil.
你觉得是迈克吗
Do you think that was Mike?
-佐伊 -她说了她不知道
- Zoe? - She said she doesn't know.
你在学校遭人陷害 陷害你的一定是能进学校的人
You were set up on school premises, by someone with access to the building.
迈克是你的学生
Mike was your student,
打架说明他和克里斯间有摩擦
and this fight does indicate friction between him and Chris.
我不明白
I don't understand.
什么人会这么恨我们
Why would someone hate us that much?
抱歉
Excuse me.
梅森警长
DS Mason.
蒂莉
Tilly!
有栋住♥宅♥着火了
There's a fire on the estate.
我们去看下大家是否平安
We're gonna check that everyone's okay.
蒂莉 待在家里 我们很快回来
Tilly? Stay here. We'll be right back.
我在草丛的另一边了 她在哪
I'm on the other side of the green. Where is she?
-她还在往东走 -给个具体地址
- She's still heading east. - An address!
别挂电♥话♥ 还在定位...
Hang on. Just locating...
好了 在雪松巷三号♥
Okay, got it. It's Cedar Close, number three.
那是尼尔·查赫的房♥子
That's Neil Chahal's house.
操
Fuck!
珍妮 你在吗
Jenny, are you in here?
离我远点
Leave me alone.
不要害怕 我不会伤害你的
It's okay. I'm not going to hurt you.
你为什么在我卧室里
Why were you in my bedroom?
不是我 我只是想帮帮你
It wasn't me. I want to help you.
你割伤到自己了
You've cut yourself.
让我看看
Let me see.
我不会伤害你的
I'm not going to hurt you, okay?
我是珍妮·德莱尼的爸爸 我在找她
I'm Jenny Delaney's dad. I'm trying to find her.
你看
Look.
看到了吗
See?
我就住在街角
I live round the corner.
没事的
It's okay.
我不会伤害你 我发誓 别害怕
I'm not gonna hurt you, I swear. It's okay.
没事了 你没事了
It's okay. You're okay.
走吧 我们不要看了
Come on. We shouldn't be watching this.
好 都乱了套了
Yeah. It's messed up.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我有话要跟梅森探员说
I need to speak to her. Detective Mason.
关于汤姆·德莱尼的
It's about Tom Delaney.
你说什么
Pardon?
我看到他从里面跑出来 我想拦住他 但他把我推开了
I saw him running out of there. I tried to stop him, but he pushed me.
-梅森警长吗 -在
- DS Mason? - Yes.
有一名嫌犯逃跑了
We lost a suspect.
白人男性 40岁左右
White male, forties,
有人看到他在房♥子起火后离开
seen leaving the house just after it went up.
好的 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
蒂莉 我觉得珍妮来过你家
Tilly, I think Jenny's been here. In your house.
你见过她吗
Did you see her?
有人从前门闯进屋 所以我躲房♥间里了
Someone kicked in the front door, so I hid in my room.
他们走了之后 我才过来拿手♥机♥
I came to get my phone after they left.
你看到是谁了吗
Did you see who it was?
-他们说了什么 -我不知道
- Did they say anything? - I don't know.
是男的还是女的
Was it a man or a woman?
你仔细想想 蒂莉 想到什么说什么
Come on, Tilly. Anything you can remember.
应该是个男的
I thought it might have been him.
谁
Who?
杀了克里斯的那个人
The man who killed Chris.
打电♥话♥给你父母 我在这里等他们回来
Call your parents. I'll wait till they get back.
我就在外面
I'll be just out here.
-珍妮不在这里 -定♥位♥器♥被关掉了
- Jenny's not here. - The tracker's been disabled.
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表