剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
皮特
Pete!
等等
Hey, stay!
帮我叫辆救护车
Call an ambulance!
好的 还好 有脉搏
Okay. Okay, pulse.
皮特 保持清醒
Stay with me, Pete!
海伦 你好
Helen, hi.
我们在问大家最后见到珍妮都是什么时候
We're asking everyone when they last saw Jenny Delaney.
为什么 出了什么事吗
Why? Has something happened?
她失踪了
Well, she's been reported missing.
现在孩子们太自♥由♥了
Children have so much freedom these days.
她现在危险吗
Is she in danger?
今天发现了她男朋友的尸体
Well, we found her boyfriend's body today.
我们很担心她
So, we're obviously very worried about her.
-天哪 -要是你看到或者听到什么消息...
- Oh, dear. - If you see or hear anything...
好的
Yes, of course.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
把你的外套脱给我
Okay, give me your jacket.
-他们说要多久来吗 -没说
- How long did they say? - They didn't.
流了好多血
There's so much blood.
皮特 皮特
Pete! Pete!
口袋里 钱包
Wallet, inside pocket.
钱包
Wallet!
信♥用♥卡♥拿出来
Credit card.
你压住伤口
Okay, you apply pressure on this wound here.
压紧点
Firm, firm.
我们要把伤口缝起来
What we need is to create a seal.
皮特 加油
Come on, Pete! Come on!
加油啊
Come on!
不 不
No, no.
别这样
Come on.
他们说找到了他的尸体
They said they found his body.
♪ 孤影相随 ♪
♪ Lonely shadows following me ♪
♪ 孤魂召唤 ♪
♪ Lonely ghosts come a-calling ♪
♪ 孤声回旋 ♪
♪ Lonely voices talking to me ♪
♪ 我已离去 离去 离去 ♪
♪ Now I'm gone, now I'm gone Now I'm gone ♪
♪ 给我火焰 ♪
♪ Oh, gimme that fire ♪
♪ 给我火焰 ♪
♪ Oh, gimme that fire ♪
♪ 燃烧 燃烧 燃烧 ♪
♪ Burn, burn, burn ♪
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表