剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
一直都是瑞秋来处理这类事情
Rachel always dealt with this stuff.
她负责和孩子们谈话
She always did the talking.
我做了件事
Listen, I've done something.
做了件事 什么事
Done something? What?
如果我告诉你 你可不能说我
If I tell you, you can't judge me.
我什么时候说过你
When have I ever judged you?
-我认真的 -说吧
- No, seriously. - Speak.
你推荐的那个叫本的狐臭技术宅
That tech guy you recommended, B.O. Ben?
他实在太难闻了
How does he smell that way?
他永远都约不到炮
He can never get laid.
他怎么了
What about him?
我让他在她手♥机♥上安装了软件
I got him to install some software on her phone.
能把她手♥机♥上的短♥信♥复♥制♥过来 发给我
It kind of clones her messages and sends them to me.
你这是在监视她
Wow. You're spying on her.
不是监视 我只是担心她
I'm not spying. I'm worried about her.
我知道她是个坚强的孩子
I know she's a tough kid,
但她把悲伤都压抑在心里 再加上这个男的...
but the grief she's bottled up, and this guy...
-我还没有看过那些短♥信♥ -你不能看
- I haven't looked yet. - You can't.
-我是她爸 -汤姆 她会杀了你的 兄弟
- I'm her dad. - Tom, she'll kill you, mate.
那样做就越界了
That is crossing a line.
瑞秋唯一的愿望就是让我保护好她的女儿
Hey, Rachel's only wish was that I protect her girls.
如果要我选看短♥信♥还是尊重她隐私
So, if it's a choice between doing that or respecting her privacy,
这是个简单的选择
it's an easy choice.
所有人都有权保留自己的秘密
People are entitled to their secrets.
-再见 -玩得开心
- Bye. - Have a good time.
好的
Yeah, yeah.
嘿 他来了
Hey! There he is.
-赶紧上车 -你可真慢
- Hurry up and get in. - Took your time.
-你还好吗 -很好
- All right, mate? - Cool.
车不错
Very nice.
-这是我妈妈的车 -真的吗
- It's my mum's. - Is it? Really?
也对 该开车的人开车
That's right. Designated drivers drive.
该喝酒的人...
Designated drinkers...
我看起来怎么样
How do I look?
我喜欢你的发型
Love the hair.
-你要去哪儿 -保密
- Where are you going? - Secret.
你作业写完了吗
You done your assignment?
明天不用上课
No school tomorrow.
你还是得做作业
Mmm, still needs doing.
好吧
Okay.
那是妈妈的手表
Mum's watch.
不是用来看时间的 我只是...
Yeah, it's not for time. I just...
我只是喜欢它
I just like it.
很适合你
Looks good on you.
谢谢
Thanks.
再见
See you later.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
跟朋友出去玩
Just out with some friends.
-别太晚回家 知道吗 -好
- Not too late, okay? - Okay.
-都在这儿了 -谢谢你
- Right, it's there. - Thank you.
-玩得开心 -再见
- Have fun. - Goodbye.
-嘿 -冷静
- Hey! - Oi, chill.
你♥他♥妈♥给我小心点
Watch your fucking self.
他是谁
Who's that?
-要买♥♥吗 -要 说吧 多少钱
- You buyin'? - Yeah, go on. How much?
谢了
Thank you.
来啊
Come on, then!
你♥他♥妈♥快喝啊 王八蛋
Down your fucking drink, you cunt!
继续 喝啊
Go on! Drink it!
喝啊 喝下去
Down it! Down it!
喝啊 喝下去
Down it! Down it!
喝啊 喝啊 喝下去
Down it! Down it! Down it!
继续 喝吧 再来
Go on! Drink it! Go on!
-你来得真慢 -想打扮得漂亮点
- Oh! You took your time. - Wanted to look nice.
等待是值得的
Mmm. It was worth the wait.
-你磕嗨了吗 -没有
- Are you off your face? - No.
-今晚这么重要的... -我没事
- Tonight, of all nights... - I'm fine.
-你已经醉了 -我他妈真没事
- You're wasted. - I'm fucking fine.
我喜欢这首歌♥
I love this tune.
来吧 朋友们
Hey, come on, boys!
妈的
Shit.
嗨 我是珍妮 请在嘟声后留言
Hi, this is Jenny. Leave a message after the beep.
珍 是爸爸 你在哪
Jen, it's Dad. Where are you?
收到留言就给我电♥话♥
Call me when you get this.
我知道你生我的气 快回家吧
I know you're pissed off with me. But just come home.
打啊 打啊 打啊
Fight! Fight! Fight!
嗨 我是珍妮 请在嘟声后留言
Hi, this is Jenny. Leave a message after the beep.
珍妮 还是爸爸
Jenny, it's Dad. Again.
我很担心 你在哪
I'm worried. Where are you?
一定要回我电♥话♥
Please call me.
嘉莉 醒醒
Carrie, wake up.
怎么了
What?
该起床了
You need to wake up.
今天是周日
It's Sunday.
它怎么在这
What's this doing here?
珍妮在阁楼找到的
Jenny found it in the loft.
我们不想让你难过 就没告诉你
We didn't tell you because we thought it might make you sad.
所以我才把它放在阁楼 不让我们任何人难过
Which is why I stored it in the loft, so it didn't make any of us sad.
-有事吗 -嗨
- Yes? - Hi.
不好意思 这么早来找你
Sorry for calling so early.
你想干什么
What do you want?
我在找珍妮 我女儿
I'm looking for Jenny, my daughter.
她昨天晚上应该和克里斯在一起 她在这吗
I think she was with Chris last night. Is she here?
她没有回家
She didn't come home.
不在 抱歉 她不在这 克里斯也不在
No, sorry, she's not here. Neither is Chris.
他去哪了
Where is he?
他说去朋友家了
He told me he'd be at a friend's.
你知道是哪个朋友吗
Do you know which friend?
知道 他说尤安
Yeah, he said loan.
"要去尤安家"
"Going to loan's."
尤安又他妈是谁
Who the hell is loan?
他心情很差
He was in a very bad mood.
他那个样子没法跟他说话
You can't talk to him when he's like that.
知道尤安住哪里吗
Any idea where loan lives?
不知道 对不起
No, sorry.
克里斯19岁了 我们想让他尽可能感到自♥由♥
Chris is 19. We try to make him feel as free as possible.
好吧
Right.
学校里是有个尤安·福勒
There's a loan Fuller who goes to our school.
12年级
Year 12.
他住在公园后面
He lives somewhere behind the park.
你能找到是哪家吗
Can you find out which house?
我发短♥信♥问问香农 她和他的妹妹是朋友
I'll DM Shannon. She's friends with his sister.
嗨 我是乔希·梅森
Hi, this is Josh Mason.
在嗝声后留下名字和电♥话♥吧
Just leave your name and number after the burp.
你♥他♥妈♥在哪儿
Where the hell are you?
确定是这吗
You sure this is it?
根据我的情报就是这里
According to my intel.
-你别再看 "犯罪现场调查了" -嗨 我是珍妮
- You got to stop watching CSI. - Hi, this is Jenny.
请在嘟声后给我留言
Leave a message after the beep.
好吧
Okay.
你好
Hello?
不好意思我穿着运动服 我在做健身拳击
Oh, excuse the outfit. I'm doing boxer-cise.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to bother you.
我是汤姆 你的儿子叫尤安吗
My name's Tom. Do you have a son called loan?
是的 怎么了
Yes. Why?
我在找他的一个朋友 克里斯·查赫
I'm trying to find a friend of his, Chris Chahal,
还有我的女儿珍妮
and my daughter Jenny.
她一直没回家
She hasn't come home.
尤安
Ioan.
尤尤 来门口
Io-Io, door.
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表