剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
对不起
Sorry.
我不想要孩子
You know I didn't want children.
说真的 我不想要
I mean it. I didn't.
30岁的时候 我想成为一名侦探
I just wanted to be a detective by the time I was 30.
我想拥有一辆法拉利
And I wanted a Ferrari.
但是后来 我遇到了乔希 然后...
But then I met Josh and...
生了小孩
the kids happened.
你爱你的孩子
You love your kids.
当然 我很爱他们
God, yeah, absolutely.
我一见到亨利
The minute I saw Henry,
我就知道 我会拼尽全力保护他
I knew I'd do anything to protect him.
孩子永远是父母的软肋
They make us vulnerable.
你要去学校吗
You're going to school?
我再也不想见到他
I never want to see him again.
他是你♥爸♥爸 他爱你
He is your father. He loves you.
他做了那些事 你怎么还维护他
How can you stick up for him after what he's done?
你♥爸♥爸是我见过最善良...
Your father was the kindest...
最风趣 最体贴的人
the funniest, the most caring man I ever met,
所以我嫁给了他
and that's why I married him.
所以我们生下了你 还有克里斯
That's why we had you. And Chris.
后来呢
So, what happened?
逐渐产生了隔阂
Slowly you grow apart.
忽然有一天
And one day,
你意识到自己犯傻 做了蠢事...
you find yourself doing stupid, terrible things...
只是为了让自己感觉到什么
just so you can feel something.
是爸爸犯的错吗
And that's what Dad did?
不仅是他
Not just him.
妈的 等等 我调成摄像模式了
Oh, shit. Hang on, I put it on video.
老天爷
Oh, my Lord.
-给我吧 -太傻了我
- Give it to me. - What a muppet.
等等 等等
Hang on, hang on.
看她多美 还有迷人的微笑
Look how beautiful she is. Oh, look at that smile.
来吧 再来一次
Go on, do it again.
-好 -这次别弄错了
- Okay. - Do it properly this time.
好吧 站成一排 就是这样 要拍了
Okay. Right. Get in line, that's it. Here we go.
现在说"茄子"
And now, say cheese.
茄子
Cheese!
非法闯入之后 有个邻居看到一辆黑色轿车
So, a neighbor saw a black saloon speeding away from the Chahals'
从查赫家飞驰而出 但没看到司机的长相
after the break-in, but couldn't see the driver.
看来有人早餐吃的很饱啊
Someone's had their cornflakes this morning.
抱歉 早上好
Sorry. Morning.
你从汤姆·德莱尼那得到完整陈述了吗
Did you get a full statement from Tom Delaney?
还没有
Not yet.
等他从医院回来 我们再做详细记录
We'll get something down on paper when he gets back from the hospital.
皮特·梅菲尔德今早恢复了意识
Pete Mayfield regained consciousness this morning.
你还好吧
You all right?
我没事 我只是在想
Yeah. Yeah, I was just thinking,
我该和那位火灾目击者谈谈
I should speak to that witness at the fire.
-埃里克·普拉切特 -对 我马上过去
- Eric Pratchett. - Yeah, yeah. I'll get on it now.
是的
Yeah.
好的 谢谢
Yeah, cheers.
是法医打来的
That was pathology.
他们认为火灾发生前 海伦·克罗索恩已经身亡
They reckon Helen Crowthorne died before the fire.
颅骨骨折
Skull fracture.
火灾调查小组在现场发现了助燃剂
And the fire investigation unit detected an accelerant at the scene.
所以是蓄意纵火吗
So, arson?
还有 这是在海伦家发现的
And also, this was found at Helen's house.
你这样大家都不好过
You're not making this any easier.
你好啊
Hello, mate.
还疼吗
How's the pain?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我会好起来的
I'll be fine.
这是谁送的
Who are they from?
汉纳
Hannah.
儿科的
In Pediatrics.
-是吗 -是
- Yeah? - Yeah.
汉纳是个1米82 穿着卡其裤的黑人吗
Hannah's a six-foot black man in chinos?
他就住我家附近
He lives down the road from me.
你不能告诉任何人
You can't tell anyone.
你跟他睡了吗
Are you screwing him?
去你的 汤姆 我又不是17岁小孩
Piss off, Tom. I'm not 17.
我真心喜欢他
I really like him.
我们已经约会半年了
We've been seeing each other for six months.
我不介意偷偷见面
I didn't mind meeting up in secret.
其实还挺让人性奋的
It was actually kind of sexy.
我以前会悄悄跑道住♥宅♥区 通过你家墙上的一个缝去找他
I used to sneak into the estate to see him through a gap in your wall.
我们不止是 你懂吗 我们...
I mean, we don't just, you know. We...
我们一起聊天
We talk.
我们一起看电视
We watch telly.
有时候 我们就是坐着喝喝啤酒
Sometimes, we just sit there with a beer.
我就是喜欢跟他在一起
I just like being with him.
他爱我
He loves me.
那还有什么问题呢
So what's the problem?
他也很爱他老婆和四岁的孩子
He also loves his wife and his four-year-old kid.
他不喜欢骗他 我能看出来对他影响很大
He hates lying to her. I can see what it's doing to him.
让他的内心变得支离破碎
It's literally tearing him apart.
现在他不用做出选择了
Now he doesn't have to choose.
这真的是你想要的吗
Is that what you really want?
这样对大家都好
It's what's best.
你好
Hello?
长话短说 你方便说话吗
Hey, I have to be quick. Are you on your own?
方便 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
他们在海伦家找到一个零钱包 粉色的米字旗
They found a coin purse at Helen's. It's a pink Union Jack.
是她的 珍妮的
It's hers. It's Jenny's.
索菲
Sophie.
客观地说 这什么也说明不了
Objectively, it doesn't mean anything,
但如果还有别人在那栋房♥子里
but if there was someone else in the house,
我们就会把那个人当做杀人嫌疑犯
we'd be treating them as a murder suspect.
明白吗
Is that clear?
你在说什么 你知道不可能是珍妮干的
What are you talking about? You know it wasn't Jenny.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
不管发生什么事 我都会处理的 好吧
If anything happens, I'll handle it. Okay.
前台有一个孩子
We've got a kid at the front desk.
他要自首 自称杀害了克里斯·查赫
He wants to confess to the murder of Chris Chahal.
你不应该这样
You shouldn't be doing this.
汤姆 我不仅住了院 还分了手
Tom, you know, I've been hospitalized and I've had my heart broken.
欢迎你给我买♥♥杯啤酒 要不然别对我指手画脚
You're welcome to buy me a pint. Otherwise, don't tell me what to do.
-好吧 -你好
- Okay. - Hey!
你怎么出院了
Have you been discharged?
我得问问你关于袭击的事情
I need to interview you about the attack.
我不是在说笑 但是他女儿失踪了
I'm not being funny, but his daughter's missing.
还有个孩子被杀了
A kid's been murdered.
要是你们恪尽职守的话 我在家也能睡得安稳
I mean, if you lot were up to it, I'd be tucked up in bed.
我们已经竭尽了全力了
Well, we're doing our best.
再努力一点
Well, do better.
别这样
Come on, mate.
除非你在场 他拒绝跟任何人讲话
He's refusing to speak to anybody unless you're there.
-他说他认识你儿子 -好
- He says he knows your son. - Okay.
她待在海伦家
So, she's at Helen's,
我们知道这点 是因为她的钱包落在她家了 对吧
and we know this because she left her purse there, right?
然后 她又涉嫌闯入死去的男友家里
Then, allegedly, she goes to her dead boyfriend's house,
洗劫了他爸的办公室 留下自己的手♥机♥ 然后又失踪了
raids the dad's office, dumps her phone and disappears.
肯定不是珍妮
It wasn't Jenny.
听起来就是这个样子
Listen, this is what I'm hearing,
我只是在说最糟糕的情况
and I'm just playing devil's advocate, right?
珍为了见克里斯才去的派对
Jen went to that party to see Chris.
克里斯死了
Chris is dead.
她给我打电♥话♥让我接她 而且她之前从没这么干过
She rings me up for a lift, which she's never done before in her life,
然后她又跑去见一个陌生人
then she goes off to meet a complete stranger.
所以呢
So?
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表