剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
阿奇·罗伯茨
Archie Roberts.
猜对了 就是他
Bingo. That's him.
我们可以找找他都在网上发了什么东西
We could see if he's posted anything online.
好
Okay.
埃伦
Ellen!
能不能让嘉莉来我家 看个电影然后留下来吃晚饭
Can Carrie come round and watch a film and stay for supper?
求求你 老爸 求你啦
Please, Dad? Please.
-他同意啦 -反正他没有说不同意
- He agreed! - Well, he didn't disagree.
我要给你看点东西
I have something to show you.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
可能是我在幕后推波助澜哦
I might have engineered that.
首先 我得问问亨利的透析有结果了吗
First off, did Henry's dialysis obs come through?
怎么样
How is it?
不是... 很好
Not... great.
可能还会更糟
Could be worse.
但是不太好
But not great.
还得需要有人捐献器官
Still need a donor.
真♥相♥就是这么残酷
Telling it like it is.
这也是我来的第二个原因
This is the second reason.
我还担心再也不会发生了
I was worried this wouldn't happen again.
我担心这不是你想要的
I was worried this wasn't what you wanted.
现在不会有孩子突然进来...
When there's no chance of any kids walking in...
我们不需要匆匆了事...
And we're not rushing...
不需要通过偷♥情♥来增加情趣...
No added excitement required...
我想要再发生一次
I want it to happen again.
该你说了
Your turn.
好吧...
Well...
我时时刻刻都在想着你
I can't stop thinking about you.
哇
Wow.
言简意赅 甜蜜动人
Short and sweet.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿了
Where the fuck have you been?
呃...
Uh...
当我们可以的时候...
When we can...
那时候再发生一次吧
let's make it happen.
抱歉
Sorry.
猜猜是谁
Oh. Yeah, guess who.
你好 埃伦
Hey, Ellen.
不是 我正准备走 马上就到家了
No, I'm leaving now. I'll be home soon.
好的 亲爱的 再见
All right, darling. Bye.
汤姆
Tom.
汤姆
Tom.
求你
Please.
有件事我必须让你知道
There's something I have to tell you.
必须告诉你...
Must tell you...
汤姆
Tom.
你好
Hey.
皮特 珍妮去见的那个家伙 叫波比的那个人...
Pete, that bloke Jenny went to see, that Bobby bloke...
他怎么了
What about him?
他是瑞秋的前男友
He used to be Rachel's boyfriend.
不用担心我们找错地方了...
And in case you were wondering if this is the right place...
是啊
Yeah.
他真是个蠢蛋
He's a tosser.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
No.
我花了一整天才意识到...
I spent my day finding out...
我基本上一点都不了解自己的妻子和女儿
I know next to nothing about my wife and children.
什么事
Yeah?
我就是那个你说不认识的女孩的父亲
I'm the father of that girl you didn't recognize.
还记得我吗 能让我进去吗
Remember me? Gonna let me in?
我给你看了珍妮的照片 你是怎么说的...
I showed you this photo of Jenny, and you're...
"不好意思 没见过...
"I'm sorry, no...
-从来没见过她" -听我说
- Never seen her." - Listen to me.
上学的时候 你和瑞秋曾经是男女朋友
You and Rachel were boyfriend and girlfriend at school.
我知道 好吧 因为这个...
I know. Okay? 'Cause this...
她和你认识的瑞秋就像是一个模子里刻出来的
This is the spitting image of Rachel when you knew her.
当初我认识她的时候 也是这样
When I first met her, too.
大家一直都这么说
People say it all the time.
我自己也是这么认为的
I see it all the time.
别人都可以 就你不行
Anyone can. But not you.
你对着那个自称是她的父亲的人说
You go to the guy who says he's her father,
"不好意思 没见过 从没见过她"
"Sorry, no, never seen her."
现在解释下 为什么
Now, why's that?
为什么撒谎
Why's that?
为什么
Why?
这是什么
What's this?
你先看看
Take a look.
两天前的晚上
It was two nights ago.
她去的时候 我刚好不在
I wasn't there when she visited.
之后有人告诉我她来过
But I was told that this girl had come.
当我回头看监控视频的时候...
And when I had a look at the CCTV footage...
是啊
Yeah.
我大吃一惊 她和她妈妈长得太像了
I was shocked by how much she looked like her mother.
简直给了我致命一击...
It bloody knocked me sideways 'cause...
反正你也不会懂...
You won't understand this...
可我从没忘记过瑞秋
but I never got over Rachel.
从来没有
Never.
从来 没有
Never, never, never.
我忘不掉她
Never.
我知道那时还年轻 但她是我一生所爱
And I know I was young, but she was the love of my life.
而你...
And you...
操
Fuck.
你是世界上最幸运的男人
You're the luckiest man alive.
你和她在一起生活了那么久
To have spent all that time with her.
有那么多年
You had years.
你们有了孩子
You had kids with her.
你们有共同的生活
You had a life together.
我和她在一起是很久之前的事情了
I was with her so long ago.
太久远了
Too long ago.
当我看到...
And when I see this...
就像...
it's...
就像回到过去
It's like looking back in time.
就像看见瑞秋...
It's like seeing Rachel...
又来找我了
coming to find me again.
我接受不了
And I can't cope with that.
为什么要回看监控视频
Why look at the CCTV footage?
为什么
Yeah, right?
每次有人找你你都看录像吗
You look at the footage every time someone asks for you?
我觉得不可能吧
I don't think so.
她留了张字条
She left a note.
抱歉没跟你说
I'm sorry I didn't tell you.
我不知道什么意思 所以不知道该说什么
I didn't know what it meant, so I didn't know what to say.
-你见过她吗 -没有
- So, you have seen her? - No.
她留了张字条 再也没来过
She left the note, but she never came back.
我不知道茉莉是谁
And I've no idea who Jasmine is.
你拿着吧
Keep it, please.
抱歉 我就知道这么多
I'm sorry, but that's all I know.
它不一定是个人名
It doesn't have to be a name.
什么 是花名吗
What? It's the flower?
可能是她哪个叫茉莉的同学吧
Maybe there was someone in their year called Jasmine.
我们过去常去的那家印度餐厅叫什么
What about that restaurant we used to go to, that Indian?
大概十年 十五年以前了
That was ten, fifteen years ago.
现在是家理发店
It's a barber's now.
我上网查查 也许它搬家了
Well, I'm gonna look online. Maybe it's moved.
没找到茉莉 不过找到瑞秋和波比的照片
No Jasmine. But here, Rachel and Bobby.
天哪
God.
等等
Hang on.
怎么了
What?
瑞秋的车 你留给珍妮了 对吧
Rachel's car. You're keeping it for Jenny, right?
对
Right.
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表