剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
♪ 我是血肉之躯 ♪
♪ I am flesh and I am bone ♪
♪ 缓缓站起 铮铮作响 如同闪烁黄金 ♪
♪ Rise up, ting ting Like glitter and gold ♪
♪ 我的灵魂在熊熊燃烧 ♪
♪ I got fire in my soul ♪
♪ 缓缓站起 铮铮作响 如此闪耀 ♪
♪ Rise up, ting ting, like glitter ♪
♪ 如同闪烁黄金 ♪
♪ Like glitter and gold ♪
♪ 如此闪耀 ♪
♪ Like glitter ♪
♪ 你走在王者之谷中吗 ♪
♪ Do you walk in the valley of kings? ♪
♪ 你走在众人的影子下吗 他们将一生付于梦想 ♪
♪ Do you walk in the shadow of men Who sold their lives to a dream? ♪
♪ 你在思索万物的运作吗 ♪
♪ Do you ponder the manner of things? ♪
我们晚上闯进学校
We broke into the school at night.
学校有个老师 我们很讨厌他
There was this teacher. We hated him.
我们只是想报复
We just wanted revenge.
瑞秋 波比 快来啊
Rachel, Bobby, come on.
我们只是想把教室弄乱
We only went there to mess up the classroom.
好玩而已 但是玩笑开过头了
Just stupid fun. But it went too far.
波比玩过火了 情况失去了控制
Bobby took it too far. It got out of hand.
烧了它
Burn it.
-我们得收手了 瑞秋 -怎么弄
- We need to stop it, Rachel. - How?
快跑
Run!
-妈的 -怎么了
- Oh, shit! - What?
看 有摄像头
Look, camera.
操 我们怎么办
Fuck, what do we do?
肯定有录像带
There'll be a tape.
在这里
It's here.
快跑 快跑
Go. Go.
天哪
Oh, God.
还有小孩在学校里
There's kids in the school!
着火了 快跑
Fire! Get out!
克雷格呢
Where's Craig?
克雷格去哪了
Where's Craig?
索菲
Sophie.
索菲
Sophie!
那晚死了八个小孩
Eight children died that night.
我们自己也还是小孩
We were just kids ourselves.
我们很害怕 我们都吓坏了
And we were scared. We were so scared.
瑞秋想去报♥警♥ 海伦也是
Rachel wanted to go to the police. Helen did.
-那你呢 -我不知道要怎么办
- And you? - I didn't know what to do.
瑞秋一辈子都背负着这件事
Rachel lived with this her whole life.
从来没有告诉过我
Kept it from me.
我们发过誓的 汤姆
We vowed, Tom.
只要我们没被抓住 一旦事情过去之后
Once we'd got away with it, once things had moved on,
我们发誓永不再提此事
we vowed never to talk about it ever again.
我和瑞秋一辈子都在努力...
Rachel and I spent our lives trying to be...
我们本可以离开这的 但我们没有
We could have run away, but we didn't.
我们留在这 努力回馈给这个社区
We stayed here and we put something back into the community with our work.
波比离开了
And Bobby left.
波比觉得我们疯了 一直待在这
Bobby thought we were mad, sticking around here.
看着那些失去孩子的家长们
Watching the parents of those children that died.
我们还是小孩 汤姆
We were kids, Tom.
我们是些愚蠢的小孩 犯下了可怕的错误
We were stupid kids and we made a terrible mistake.
我们不想骗你的
We didn't wanna lie to you.
瑞秋...
Rachel...
她怎么能告诉你
how could she tell you?
她怎么能告诉你女儿
How could she tell your girls?
她想要保护她们
She was trying to protect them.
我们要怎么跟自己的孩子说...
How could we tell our children...
这件事是我们做的
that we were responsible for that?
珍妮发现了
Jenny found out.
她肯定发现了
She must have.
她一直在翻看瑞秋的遗物
She'd been looking through Rachel's things,
瑞秋临终前也想要告诉我们一些事情
and Rachel had been trying to tell us something before she died.
也许是我活该
Maybe I deserve this.
因果报应
Karma.
什么报应
For what?
我就是在说胡话
Oh, just being stupid.
珍妮一定知道了 开始寻找真♥相♥
Jenny must have known, started digging around.
她去找了海伦和波比
She went to Helen and Bobby.
她那晚要和克里斯去天堂酒吧
She was going there that night, with Chris, to Heaven,
就是克里斯被杀的那晚
the night he got killed.
现在 海伦死了
And now, Helen's dead.
你觉得是波比杀的
You think Bobby killed them?
你不觉得吗
Don't you?
如果他抓住了珍妮...
So, if he's got Jenny...
-他不会的 -为什么不会 多杀一个算什么
- He wouldn't. - Why not? What's one more?
我们得找到他 你得帮我找到他
We have to find him. You have to help me get to him.
好吧 让我想一下 好吗
Okay. Just let me think, all right?
你好
Hello?
波比 嗨 我是索菲 索菲·法恩布鲁克
Bobby. Hi, it's Sophie. Sophie Farnbrook?
-我需要见你 -干什么
- I need to see you. - About what?
海伦的事
About Helen.
我知道是你干的 但我可以当做没发生
I know it was you, but I can make it go away.
我们有个问题
We've got a problem.
她一直留着学校监控的录像带 现在...
She kept the tape, the CCTV from the school. Now it's...
-没关系 在我这 -什么
- No. I've got it. - What?
对 我拿到了 我会带来的 别担心
Yeah, I've got it. I'll bring it. Don't worry.
现在唯一的问题就是珍妮·德莱尼
The only problem now is Jenny Delaney.
-你知道她在哪吗 -她在这
- Do you know where she is? - Yeah. She's here.
-“这”是哪 -我公♥寓♥里
- Where's "here"? - My apartment.
好的 我能过来吗
Okay, can I come over?
我待会儿把地址发给你 但正如你所说...
I'll text you the address, but like you say...
她是个问题
she's a problem.
我到之前不要轻举妄动 好吗
Don't do anything until I get there, okay?
我们一起想办法
We need to figure this out together.
听着 索菲
Listen to me, Sophie.
如果你不是单独过来 如果你想带上其他人...
If you don't come alone, and if you're bringing...
我一个人去
I'll be alone.
怎么了
Yes?
我能和你讲几句话吗
Could I talk to you?
-关于什么 -我妈妈
- About what? - My mum.
你们是校友
You were at school together.
我最近在读妈妈以前的日记
I've been reading Mum's old diaries.
为了离她更近一些
Sort of a way to feel close to her.
她写了很多东西
She wrote a lot.
我很崇拜她
I idolized her.
瑞秋
Rachel.
我想成为像她一样的人
I wanted to be like her.
她是那种... 无论男女都喜欢的人
She was one of those... boys liked her, girls liked her.
你和她长得一模一样
You look just like her.
-有点吧 -很像
- A bit. - A lot.
她在你这个年纪的时候
When she was your age.
看 你们俩简直一模一样
Look. There. You're the spit of her.
这个是我
There's me.
你有克雷格的照片吗
Do you have a photo of Craig?
什么
What?
克雷格 她在日记里提到过他
Craig. She talks about him in her diaries.
这个是他
That's him.
妈妈她...
Was Mum...
是不是卷入了什么事情
involved in something?
她在日记里写得很隐晦 但她提到了一次意外
Her diary's kind of cryptic, but she talks about an incident.
她说她忍♥受不了这件事情
Says she can't live with it.
记住你妈妈在回忆里的样子就好
Remember your mum as you knew her.
在那之前都是她的私事
Anything before that is her business.
她去世的那天你和她说过话
You spoke to her the day she died.
她为什么要打给你
Why did she call you?
为了跟我道别
To say goodbye.
你走了之后 她说了些事情
She was saying things, after you left.
有点吓到我了
Things that scared me.
她说了什么事
What kind of things?
关于有人死去的事情
About people dying.
她当时已经不清醒了
Her mind was confused.
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表