剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
不是那样的
No, it wasn't anything like that!
我听说是意外
I heard it was just an accident.
也不是小孩 是青少年
It wasn't a kid. He was a teenager.
-也可以说是成年人了 -那家伙很有钱
- He was more of an adult. - Listen, this guy's loaded.
大房♥子 泳池...
Big house, swimming pool...
但是永远都无法满足
But it's never enough, is it?
他想要他得不到的东西 这个小伙子
He wants what he can't have: this young lad.
被拒绝之后 他彻底失控了
And when he's told no, he loses it,
淹死了那个可怜的孩子 杀人灭口
drowns the poor lad, so he doesn't tell.
不用担心 艾伦 他会坐牢的
Don't you worry, Alan. He'll get his inside.
这种人... 在牢里也活不长
Them types... They never last long in jail, do they?
等消息传开了...
Once word gets out...
消息肯定会传开
And word always gets out.
我就奇怪了 一个44岁的男人
I will never understand how a man gets to 44 years old,
怎么还不会系领带
doesn't know how to tie a tie.
我喜欢你给我系领带
I just like you doing it.
好了
Voilà.
蒂莉
Tilly?
他们对你怎么样 马歇尔先生
How are they treating you, Mr. Marshall?
好了 "一小时两百镑先生"
Right then, Mr. "Two Hundred Quid An Hour,"
看看你值不值这个价吧
we're about to find out just how good you really are.
"我 约翰·约瑟夫·马歇尔 于1971年12月18号♥
"I, John Joseph Marshall, born 18th December, 1971,
在查尔登 多克顿路12号♥出生 自愿发表以下言论
of 12 Dockton Lane, Chelton, make this statement freely,
我承认 9月3号♥克里斯托弗·查赫在我家身亡一事
admitting my sole responsibility for the death of Christopher Chahal
在我家身亡一事是 我付全部责任
at my home, in the early hours of September the 3rd.
9月2号♥ 晚上11点左右
Around 11:00 p.m. on the night of the 2nd of September,
我和妻子在卡洛大酒店
while spending the night away at Callow Hall Hotel,
庆祝结婚纪念日
a celebration of our wedding anniversary,
我们接到女儿的电♥话♥
my wife and I received a telephone call from our daughter,
电♥话♥里说 聚会失控了
concerning a party that had spiraled out of control.
我们就赶回家了
We returned home.
没事了
Okay.
我妻子待在车上
Leaving my wife in the car,
我从花♥园♥后门进去 撞见克里斯托弗
I arrived through the garden gate, where I encountered Christopher,
他喝的很醉
who appeared to be intoxicated
行为暴躁
and was acting in a belligerent manner.
我请他离开时
When I asked him to leave,
克里斯托弗开始跟我动手
Christopher became aggressive towards me.
发生了肢体冲突
A physical altercation ensued,
最终他没站稳
culminating in Christopher losing his balance
失足掉入游泳池
and falling into the swimming pool.
我把他救上来的时候
By the time I managed to pull him from the water,
克里斯托弗已经失去了力气 没有反应
Christopher was, regrettably, limp and unresponsive.
我试着让他恢复知觉
I attempted to resuscitate him,
没有任何效果
to no avail.
在彻底恐慌的状态下 我把克里斯托弗的尸体拖进车♥库♥
In a complete state of shock, I moved Christopher's body to the garage
未来不让我的妻子和女儿发现刚才的事情
to spare my wife and daughter the trauma of what I had just witnessed.
在接下来几天里
In the subsequent days,
我认为自己受到了创伤后精神压力症
I experienced what I believe to be post-traumatic stress disorder.
紧张 还有失眠
Anxious and unable to sleep,
我...
I...
我把克里斯托弗的尸体扔进了惠特顿水库
I disposed of Christopher's body at Whitdon Reservoir.
我妻子和女儿到现在
My wife and daughter remain, to this day,
都不知道这件事
unaware of my actions.
是我个人行动
I acted alone.
我很后悔做出了鲁莽又可怕的选择
I wholeheartedly regret my reckless and appalling decisions.
他的血压怎么样
So, what are his bloods saying?
好 谢谢你告诉我最新进展 一会儿再说
Okay. Thanks for the update. I'll speak to you later.
是皮特叔叔的消息吗
Was that about Uncle Pete?
是
Yeah.
他怎么样
How's he doing?
他... 和预期的一样
He's... as expected.
"和预期一样"是好事吗
Is "as expected" good?
是
Yeah.
你得准备换衣服了
You need to get ready.
嘉丽 如果你要去悼念会 就该换衣服了
Carrie, if you're gonna come to the vigil, you need to get ready.
-去吧 -好
- Now. - Okay.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm fine.
她马上下来 要喝点什么吗
She'll be down in a sec. Can we get you a drink?
-不了 谢谢 -不用了
- No, thank you. - No.
你们来得有点早吧
You're early, aren't you?
是的 我们需要跟你们说一下
Yes, we needed to come and talk to you both
调查的最新进展
about a development in the investigation.
你们先坐下吧
Would you mind taking a seat, please?
我们拘留了一个人 他承认
So, we have someone in custody
克里斯的死亡和他有关
who claims to be responsible for Chris' death.
他们认罪了 说这是一场意外
They've confessed, claiming it was an accidental death,
但我们还是谨慎第一
but we would urge caution.
需要进一步证实他们的说法
We've yet to corroborate their version of events.
是谁 谁认罪了
Who? Who's confessed?
那个不行
Uh, not that.
我不管 这是我的 我想拿就拿
I don't give a shit. It's mine. I'm taking it.
这是个硬盘
This is a hard drive.
又不是什么凶器 你怎么这么死板
It's hardly a murder weapon, is it, you jobs-worth tool?
我是个歌♥手 你懂不懂
I'm a singer. Do you understand?
所以我需要它来制♥作♥音乐 你不能把它拿走
So, obviously, I need this for my music. You can't keep it from me!
你能不能不要只想着自己
Will you, for once in your life,
哪怕就一次也好
stop thinking only of yourself?
都是因为你 你♥爸♥都他妈进监狱了
Your father is in a bloody prison cell because of you!
妈妈... 对不起
Mum... I'm sorry.
我... 对不起
I... I'm sorry.
是你干的吗
Did you do it?
是你或者你认识的人 杀了那个男孩吗
Did you, or someone you know, kill that boy?
不是
No.
妈妈 不是的 我向你发誓 我什么都不知道
No, Mum, I swear to you. I don't know anything about it.
"感谢来这里的每一个人
"Thank you, everyone, for coming.
佐伊 蒂莉 和我都备受感动
Zoe, Tilly, and I have been deeply moved
因为你们对克里斯的情感..."
by the affection that you have shown Chris..."
"我们的...
"Our...
心..."
hearts..."
"我们的心碎了
"Our hearts are broken,
但是知道有人和我们分担悲痛 我们也十分宽慰
but it is a comfort to know we are not alone in our grief.
蒂莉考虑得很周到 她组织了这次聚会
Tilly thoughtfully asked if she could put together this gathering,
我们也觉得这样很合适
and we thought it a fitting gesture.
随后我们会放一些气球
We're going to release some balloons shortly,
欢迎各位填写卡片 写下你想对克里斯说的话"
and welcome everyone to fill out a card with a message for Christopher."
白发人送黑发人
To have a child taken from you
的确残忍♥至极
is truly cruel and awful.
我们应该默哀一分钟...
Perhaps we should all take a minute...
缅怀克里斯
to silently hold Christopher in our thoughts.
我不相信乔乔·马歇尔的说辞
I don't believe Jojo Marshall's story.
没错
No.
如果我猜得没错 那就意味着杀死克里斯的凶手...
And if I'm right, then that means that Chris' killer...
可能就在这
Could well be here.
我需要静一静
I need a moment.
佐伊
Zoe?
我只想找个没有人盯着我的地方待着
I just need a moment where no one is looking at me.
嘿
Hey.
亨利
Henry?
你好
Hi.
我们能说两句话么
Can you talk a minute?
可以啊 怎么了
Uh, yeah, I suppose. What's up?
我只想问问希雅派对的事情
I just wanted to ask you about Sia's party.
-当时你也在 对吧 -对
- You were there, right? - Yeah.
你在那儿看到珍妮了吗
And you saw Jenny there?
看到了
Yeah.
她就是那天晚上失踪的
That was the night she went missing, you know.
你跟她说话了吗
You talked to her?
说了几句
Uh... A bit.
她有问你血的事情吗
Did she ask about the blood?
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表