剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
有个小孩告诉我 你赶走了所有人
The kid I spoke to says you threw everyone out.
家里被弄得乱糟糟的 我有点慌
Well, the place was getting trashed. I panicked.
来的人比我邀请的多了好多
There was so many more people than I'd invited.
我想把他们赶走
I wanted to get rid of them.
-我要报♥警♥了 -报♥警♥
- I'm calling the police. - Police?
等一下 你是什么意思
Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you insinuating?
这里是珍妮最后出现的地方
This is the last place Jenny was seen.
差不多有三四十个小孩来过这里吧
There were, what? 30, 40 kids here?
肯定有人知道什么 肯定有人见过她
Someone must know something. Someone must have seen her.
挠痒痒...
Tickle...
我感觉到了挠痒痒
I smell tickle!
爸爸抓住我了
Daddy's got me!
-是的 他抓住了... -天哪 我的啤酒
-Yes, he's got... -Oh, my God! My beer!
小心啤酒 别打翻了
Watch the beer! Please save the beer!
我的天哪
Oh, my God!
好吧 你们赢了 老天爷 你们怎么这么厉害
Okay, okay, you win. Oh, good Lord! Why are you so strong?
你去哪儿了
Where the fuck have you been?
对不起
Sorry.
得了吧
Yeah, right.
-你好 -德莱尼先生 我是尤安
- Hello? - Mr. Delaney, it's loan.
你必须要看看我刚找到的东西
I've found something you need to see.
朵拉也去了派对 这是她发的动态
The Facebook timeline of a girl, Dora. She was at the party.
兄弟 你知道吗
Hey, man, you know what?
-你错过了一个超赞的派对 -然后呢
- You missed such a great party. - Okay, and?
这个人
This one.
弗雷迪...
Freddie...
-看那边 -我要看什么
- Look there. - What should I be seeing?
弗雷迪...
Freddie...
-我喊你来玩... -那儿
- I told you to come to this party... - There.
珍妮
Jenny.
她上了那辆车
She's getting into that car.
我能...
Can I...
他是谁 你认识他吗
Who is he? Do you know him?
是皮特
It's Pete.
♪ 孤影相随 ♪
♪ Lonely shadows following me ♪
♪ 孤魂召唤 ♪
♪ Lonely ghosts come a-calling ♪
♪ 孤声回旋 ♪
♪ Lonely voices talking to me ♪
♪ 我已离去 离去 离去 ♪
♪ Now I'm gone, now I'm gone Now I'm gone ♪
♪ 给我火焰 ♪
♪ Oh, gimme that fire ♪
♪ 给我火焰 ♪
♪ Oh, gimme that fire ♪
♪ 燃烧 燃烧 燃烧♪
♪ Burn, burn, burn ♪
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表