剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
-那是珍妮·德莱尼 -继续看
- It's Jenny Delaney. - Keep watching.
我的天 那是乔希
Oh, my God, that's Josh.
这是珍妮失踪那晚拍到的画面
This was taken the night Jenny disappeared.
不要和任何人说
Don't say anything to anyone else.
老大 你得看看这个
Sarge, you need to see these.
离开派对之后 珍妮·德莱尼在第二天早上回到了查尔登
Jenny Delaney came back to Chelton the morning after the party.
她很有可能萨回到了默维尔住♥宅♥区
There's a chance she came back to Somerville Acres.
干得好
Good work.
去查查有没有人看到她回家
Let's see if anyone saw her come home.
我们在社区挨家挨户走访
We'll do a house-to-house of the community.
我们要假设珍妮·德莱尼回到这里了吗
We're thinking that Jenny came back here?
她住在这儿 克里斯也住这里
She lives here. Chris lives here.
所以我们就逐户敲门
So, we knock on doors,
看看有没有人在派对结束之后见过她
and we see if anyone saw her the morning after the party, later, whenever.
你能不能去告诉他们从这头开始
Do you wanna get them started down this end?
好
Sure.
好啊 原来你的确在里面
Okay, you were in there.
你搜一下那里
Can you search through that?
亚历克斯
Alex?
这个缩写 J.H
These initials, J.H.
会跟茉莉院有任何联♥系♥吗
Are they anything to do with Jasmine Hall?
你知道茉莉院是什么吗
Does Jasmine Hall mean anything to you?
瑞秋对所有人来说都十分重要
Yeah, Rachel was big on the center being for everyone,
茉莉院是一个精神病治疗机构
and Jasmine Hall's a psychiatric unit.
瑞秋找过他们 说如果有病人恢复得够好
And Rachel approached them and said if any of their patients was well enough
而且在这里待着会对他们有益的话
and would benefit from spending time here,
这里欢迎他们
then they were welcome.
这样啊
Sure.
我知道了 多谢
Of course. Thanks.
嘿 这什么意思
Hey! Hey, what is this?
你在干什么 这可是非法入侵
What are you doing? I think that's illegal entry.
-谁跟你住在一起 -要你管 我们不是分居了吗
- Who's staying here with you? - Remind me. Didn't we separate?
里面有年轻女人的衣服
A young woman's clothes are in there.
-是啊 一个朋友的 -没时间跟你废话
- A friend's, yes. - I haven't got time for this.
-是珍妮的吗 -什么
- Is it Jenny? - What?
我不想重复第二遍 是珍妮的吗
I won't repeat myself. Is it Jenny?
你刚不就重复了
You just repeated yourself.
-是珍妮的吗 -第三遍
- Is it Jenny? - And again.
我♥操♥ 当然不是 怎么可能是珍妮的
Fuck, no. Why would it be Jenny?
因为我知道你在城里见过她
'Cause I know you've seen her
我看了火车站的监控视频
in the city. I've seen the CCTV, inside the station.
所以你最好现在开始说实话
So you better start talking now.
好吧 是啊 我见过她
Okay, yeah, I saw her.
她突然就出现在那里了
But she was just suddenly there.
珍妮
Jenny.
请不要告诉任何人说你见过我
Please don't tell anyone you've seen me.
求你了
Please.
有些事情大家都不知道
There's things that people don't know.
我就知道这么多 我发誓
And that's all there is to know. I promise.
我看到了她 然后她说...
I saw her and she asked...
不 她求我不要告诉任何人 所以我就没说
No, she begged me not to tell anyone, so I didn't.
汤姆都快急疯了
Tom's out of his mind with worry.
我们一直在找她 你就什么都不说吗
We've all been trying to find her, and you kept quiet?
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You know what. You're a prick.
-是啊 -那这些东西是谁的
- Yeah. - So, who does that stuff belong to?
一个女生的 仅此而已
A girl. That's all.
-一个女生吗 -对
- This girl? - Yes.
-妈的 -不 不是你想的那样
- Oh, fuck. - No, yeah, but no.
听我解释 我在火车上认识的
No, hang on. Listen. I saw her on the train.
她喝多了 到处问能不能去谁家睡一夜
She was off her face, asking people if she could crash on their floor.
招来了一群男的围着她...
These guys were gathering round so...
所以你决定英雄救美
So you thought you'd help her.
懒得跟你说 去你丫的吧
You know what? Okay, fuck you.
好吧 过来 小狗腿 你也过来
Okay, look. Follow me. You too, Stretch.
我一直在这睡
I'm sleeping here.
我只不过是想帮她
I'm helping her out.
与人为善而已
I'm being nice.
我也可以很善良的
I can be, you know? Nice.
找到她的下落 确保她安然无恙
Track her down. Make sure she's okay.
你在哪里
Where are you?
铁道拱门的另一头
The other side of the railway arches.
你知道这吗
You know the estate?
他要进去了 我正在跟踪他
He's gone in there, mate. I'm tracking him.
-回头再给你打电♥话♥ -我这就过去
- I'm gonna call you back. - I'm on my way.
那是谁
Who's that guy?
操
Fuck.
好吧... 该怎么办
Okay... What, what, what?
-好吧 -你好啊
- All right, mate. - How's it going?
-你知道... -什么
- Yeah, you know... - Yeah?
还不错
Yeah, it's going great.
-抓住他 -抓住他
- Get him! - Get him!
操
Fuck!
抓住他 抓住他
Get him, man! Get him!
骑上车
Bring the bike!
拦住他
Stop him!
别让他跑了 拦住他
Cut him down! Cut him off, man! Cut him off!
皮特
Pete?
怎么回事 你在哪里
What's going on? Where are you?
-操 -皮特
- Fuck! - Pete?
皮特 怎么了
Pete, what's going on?
好了 我在呢
All right, mate. I'm here.
我觉得甩掉他们了 不过...
I think I've lost them, but...
变得有点危险了
But it's getting dicey.
我这就来找你
Well, I'm coming to you.
-你在哪里 -他在那
- Where are you? - There he is!
-怎么了 -就你一个人了
- What's going on? - You're on your own now, mate.
-你在这干嘛呢 -别这样
- What you doin' around here? - Okay, come on.
-你是谁 -你丫是警♥察♥吗
- Who are you, mate? - You a fucking cop?
等等...
Just take the fucking...
-抓住他 -抓住他
- Get him! - Get him, man!
-拦住他 拦住他 -从后面绕过去
- Now cut him off, man! Cut him off! - Go round the back!
皮特 快说话啊
Talk to me, Pete!
我搞砸了
I've fucked it, mate.
我得想办法逃出去
I've gotta get myself out of this one.
拿上它
Take it!
皮特
Pete!
天呐 别这样
God! Come on!
好吧
Okay.
太棒了
You beauty.
检查一下
Check it, check it.
这些血最好是你们的
That blood better be yours.
走开
Walk away.
皮特在哪里
Where's Pete?
快滚吧
Fuck off!
我朋友 他在哪儿
My friend, where is he?
斯科特 我是瑞秋的丈夫
I'm Rachel's husband, Scott, okay?
请你告诉我 我朋友在哪儿
So please just fucking tell me. My friend is where?
-他们捅了他 -捅他吗
- They stabbed him. - Stabbed?
怎么样 他还活着吗
How bad? Is he still alive?
他在哪里
Where is he?
蒂莉怎么样了
How's Tilly?
不知道
We're not sure.
我们想知道这是为了调查克里斯的事情吗
We were wondering if this is connected to Chris.
差不多 我们在问珍妮的事
In a way, yes. We're making inquiries about Jenny.
-还没找到她吗 -没有
- She still hasn't been found? - No.
可她和克里斯一起 对吧
But she was with Chris, right?
我保证 一有消息我立马通知你
The minute we have anything concrete, you will be the first to know. I promise.
联络官说会尽快对媒体公布
A liaison officer told us to expect the press soon.
我们会发表声明
We will be issuing a statement, yes.
皮特 我♥操♥
Pete! Fuck!
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表