剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
这位先生想知道你有没有见过他女儿 珍妮
This man wants to know if you've seen his daughter, Jenny?
或者克里斯·查赫
Or Chris Chahal.
他妈妈说你们应该是朋友
His mum said you might be friends.
还留在这过夜了
That he was staying the night.
过夜吗
Staying the night?
可他不认识克里斯啊 是吧
But he doesn't know any Chris. Do you?
我认识他 算是朋友的朋友
I know him. He's sort of a friend of a friend.
通过游戏比赛认识的
Through gaming tournaments.
为什么他告诉他妈要在这过夜
Any idea why he'd tell his mum he was staying here?
我觉得珍妮可能遇到麻烦了
I think Jenny might be in trouble.
她被克里斯卷入了什么事情
I think Chris has got her involved in something.
所以 如果你有任何消息...
So, if there's anything you know...
尤安
Ioan.
他叫我帮他说谎... 克里斯
He asked me to lie for him... Chris.
我不知道为什么 他就说得告诉他父母他住在哪儿
I don't know why. He said he needed to tell his parents he was staying somewhere.
他让我发誓要撒谎
He made me promise to lie.
-撒谎吗 为什么是你 -我欠他钱
- Lie? Why you? - I owed him some money.
-什么钱 -没多少 玩游戏输的
- Money? - Not much. It was for a game.
他没打算来我家过夜 而且...
Look, he was never gonna stay, and...
我也不知道他和珍妮在哪
I don't know where he is, or Jenny.
好吧
Okay.
能留下我电♥话♥吗 要是听到什么消息就来找我
Can I leave my number? In case you hear anything.
好
Okay.
谢谢
Thanks.
你应该去找希雅谈谈
You should talk to Sia.
-希雅是谁 -希雅·马歇尔
- Sia? - Sia Marshall.
交际花
Miss Popular.
如果谁有消息 希雅肯定也知道
If anyone knows anything, then Sia will.
-我不去 -你必须去
- I'm not going. - You are.
我身体不舒服 我们待在家吧
I don't feel well. Let us stay here.
-不行 上车 -妈
- No, in the car. - Mum!
你觉得不舒服 是因为昨晚喝得太多
You don't feel well because you drank last night.
埃伦 上车
Ellen, in the car.
你知道自己在药物治疗期间不能喝酒
You know you shouldn't do because A you're on medication
-我也跟你说过不要喝 -我不要去外婆家
- and B I told you not to. - I'm not going to Grandma's.
亨利 我已经迟到了
Henry, I'm already late.
放开我
Ow! Get off!
你因为不听妈妈话被逮捕了
I'm arresting you for refusing to do what your mother says.
你有权保持沉默
You do not have to say anything,
-你所说的一切都将... -放开我
- but anything you do say will... - Get off me.
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
-这里 那里... -哪里 -外面
-Here, there... - Where? - Out.
走出门 去到大千世界
Out of the gates into the big, wide world.
我以为搬出来之后
I thought moving out meant
就不用回答这些问题了
I didn't have to answer these questions anymore?
除非影响到孩子们
Only when it affects our children.
对他们来说真是个好日子啊
Great day they'll have,
看到他们的爸爸宿醉 睡到现在
watching their father sleeping off a hangover.
我玩得很开心 索菲
I was having fun, Soph.
-还记得开心吗 -当然
- Remember fun? - Yes.
我得去上班了 你还记得工作吗
And now I have to work. Remember work?
记得
Yeah.
有点父亲的样吧 乔希
Be a father, Josh.
能做到吗
Can you do that?
最好再洗个澡 你太臭了
And get a shower. You stink.
-进来 进来 -谢谢
- Come in. Come in. - Thanks.
喝点什么吗
So, what can I get you?
茶 咖啡 还是白兰地
Tea, coffee, cheeky brandy?
-不用了 -没事
- I'm fine. - Not a problem.
希雅
Sia!
她来了 我们家的指挥官
Here she is, the chief exec.
罗伦 这是汤姆 珍妮的爸爸 珍妮是希雅的朋友
Lauren, this is Tom. Dad of Jenny, one of Sia's friends.
我们在学校募款活动上见过
We met at that school fundraiser.
应该没见过 我怎么会忘掉这么帅的男人
Hmm. Don't think so. I wouldn't forget such a handsome man.
我们之前出门了
We've been away.
结婚纪念日 回到了举办婚礼的地方
Wedding anniversary, back to where we got married.
重温一下 是吧
Reliving it, weren't you?
我们带上了相簿 还有老照片
We took the albums with us, all the old photos.
结婚那天 她不停地哭
She couldn't stop crying on the day.
希望是喜极而泣
With happiness, I hope.
所有人都哭了
Mind you, everyone was at it.
连多层蛋糕都让人感动
Even the cake was in tiers. Ba-dum!
你叫我吗
Did you want me?
没有 朝楼上喊你名字对身体有益
No, I bellowed your name up the stairs for the good of my health.
汤姆·德莱尼 珍妮的爸爸
Tom Delaney, Jenny's dad.
想知道你有没有见过她
Wondering if you'd seen her?
珍妮吗 没有 发生了什么事
Jenny? No, is everything okay?
她一直没回家
Well, she hasn't come home.
也找不到她男朋友 大一点的孩子...
We also can't find her boyfriend. Older kid...
克里斯·查赫
Chris Chahal.
快和他说说
Talk to the man.
你昨晚去哪儿了 看到他们了吗
Where'd you go last night? Did you see 'em?
去镇上了 但是没见过他们
into town, but I didn't see them.
我刚才说了 我俩也不再家
Yeah, like I say, we were away.
给他们打过电♥话♥了吗
Have you tried their mobiles?
当然打过
Course you have.
不好意思 工作电♥话♥
Sorry, work.
你好
Hi.
发生什么了事情吗 把脚放下来
Anything happening? Get your feet off the desk.
-今天早上好安静啊 -今天是星期天
- Seems very quiet in here this morning. - Well, it is Sunday.
有个事情
There's this.
当地一所学校的校长打来电♥话♥ 有关一项指控
The headmaster of a local school has called with an allegation.
他说非常重要
He said it's important.
重要吗
Important?
有人偷了黑板
Someone's stolen the blackboard.
他们还有黑板吗
Do they still have blackboards?
没了
No.
-新来的小姑娘什么时候上班 -今天早上 老天保佑
- When does the new girl start? - This morning. God help me.
她年轻又漂亮 我已经开始讨厌她了
She's young and pretty. I hate her already.
-你好... -你好 艾玛·卡索
- Hey... - Hi. Emma Castle.
索菲·梅森 欢迎
Sophie Mason. Welcome.
我的第一件大案子 当地学校
My first big case. The local school.
你一个城市里的姑娘 干嘛搬到小镇来
If you're such a big city girl, why move to a small town?
没什么 就是喜欢换个口味
No reason. Just fancied a change.
我可是侦探 你得编个更像样的借口
Oh, I'm a detective. You'll have to lie better than that.
分手了 和之前的一个同事
Bad break-up. A guy I worked with.
这是什么
What's this?
上面写着呢
It's what it says.
几年前 学校发生了火灾
School fire, years back.
有几个孩子死了
Some children died.
这是件很棘手的事情
This is rather delicate,
所以我觉得最好还是避开人们耳目
which is why I thought it might be best away from wagging tongues.
-你说有人留了张字条吗 -匿名信 打印的
- You said there was a note? - Anonymous, typed.
指控某位老师和学生之间有不正当关系
Accusations of sexual relations between a teacher and a student.
在其他情况下
In different circumstances,
我可能会置之不理 要么是恶作剧 要么是学生想报复老师
I might have dismissed this as a crank or a pupil wanting revenge.
但是恰好这位老师曾经传出过类似的流言
But there has been gossip about this particular teacher before.
我觉得应该告诉你们
I felt I had a responsibility to report it.
佐伊·查赫吗
Zoe Chahal?
-法语老师 你认识她吗 -嗯
- Teaches French. Do you know her? - Mmm.
我已经通知她过来了
I've asked her to come in.
纸条里提到了证据
The note refers to evidence,
她锁在职工更衣柜里的某个东西
something she keeps in her staff locker.
但是我不想在你们不在的情况下贸然打开
But I didn't want to search it without you present,
以免真的找到一些犯罪证据
in case I found something incriminating.
-你做的很对 -是的
- You did the right thing. - Absolutely.
她什么时候会过来
When will she be here?
你好 皮特
Hey, Pete!
我得走了 有事打电♥话♥
I've gotta go. Call me.
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表