剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
Here's a clue. It's a long time after yours.
好吧 废话
Okay. Bollocks.
哦
Oh.
-你好 -有人来了
- Hello? - Incoming.
藏好
Hide.
活得不耐烦了吗
You trying to get yourself killed?
他是危险人物
He's dangerous.
你什么意思 为什么这么说
What do you mean? Why say that?
-快走 -你见过我女儿吗
- Go. - Have you seen my daughter?
-她跟他在一起吗 -相信我
- Is she with him? - Trust me.
快离开这
Get out of here.
-她看到你了吗 -我们得离开这里
- Did she see you? - We need to get out of here.
-出什么事了 -我们有危险
- What happened? - I don't think we're safe.
埃里克
Eric!
埃里克
Eric!
埃里克
Eric!
对不起
Sorry.
等等
Wait!
什么
What?
什么
What?
伙计 刚刚有个人跑出来 一个老头 他往哪边去了
Mate, a guy just came out, old guy. Which way did he go?
这个...
Oh, um...
那边
That way.
哪个方向 他去了另一家酒吧吗
Which way? Did he go to another bar?
这是保密信息
That's classified information, that.
混♥蛋♥ 你走那边
Prick. You go that way.
我走这边 看到他就打给我
I'll go this way. Call me if you see him.
-找到他了吗 -没有
- You got him? - No.
仔细想一想 他不年轻了 身体也不好
Let's use logic, mate. He's not young. He's not fit.
他不可能用百米冲刺的速度冲出酒吧
There is no way he's done the 100-meter sprint outside that bar.
那他去哪了
So, where did he go?
我要原路返回了
I'm doubling back, mate.
好吧 我再绕一圈找找 然后在那碰头
Okay, I'll circle the block and meet you back there.
慢着 等一下
Whoa. Whoa, whoa.
怎么
Eh?
刚谁骂我混♥蛋♥来着
Prick, was it?
什么 天哪
What? Oh, God.
兄弟 别介意 只是开个玩笑
Come on, mate. No, that was just banter.
-玩笑啊 -对啊 就是开个小小的...
- Banter? - Yeah, just a little bit of, um...
-不过就是个好玩的笑话 -哦
- Just a playful insult, yeah. - Oh.
不然这样吧
I'll tell you what.
你也骂我一句 来吧
Call me something. Go on.
-猪头 -啊
- Dickhead. - Ah.
你可以骂的更狠点
You can do better than that.
蠢货
Fuckwit.
嗯...
Mmm...
-死基佬 -这才像话嘛
- Gaylord. - Now you're talking.
-进去吧 -一会见
- Let yourself in, man. - See you later.
-没事吧 -没事
- All right? - All right.
你好吗
How you doing?
-挺好的 你怎么样 -很好
- Good. How are you? - Good, yeah.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
没找到
No sign.
为什么说"别打电♥话♥"
Why "don't call"?
找到他了
Found him.
他怎么说
What did he say?
我没跟他说话 我猜他是要见某个人
I didn't talk to him. I think he's meeting someone.
我是说 万一是来见波比呢
I mean, what if it's Bobby?
某个人员工在替他传递消息
One of the staff was giving him a message.
-我不明白 为什么... -我们可以跟踪他
- I don't understand. Why... - We can follow him.
我把我手♥机♥塞他口袋里了
I slipped my phone in his pocket.
我们可以用你的手♥机♥来追踪我的 看看会带我们去哪儿
We use your phone to trace mine. See where it leads us.
好了 一二三 一起推
Yeah. One, two, three, push. Yeah.
都怪你
This is you.
都是你的错 我都说了他做不到
This is all on you. I told you that he wasn't up to it.
要是发生了什么事...
If anything happens...
坐那里吧
Take a seat there.
妈的 看来他就是在回家
Shit. Looks like he's just going back home.
至少我们能围堵他了
At least we can corner him.
你说我们要不要去波比经营的其他酒吧 比如流放酒吧
You think we should go to this other place Bobby owns, Bar Exile?
有多远
How far is it?
哇
Wow.
怎么了
What?
浏览量最多的一条 "酒吧惨遭恶意纵火"
First hits. "Bar destroyed in arson attack."
-纵火 -对啊
- Arson? - Yeah.
完全烧毁了
Totally destroyed.
海伦房♥子着火那天 他刚好就在这个小区里
And he was in the community the day Helen's house went up.
波比去哪儿都会起火
Where Bobby goes, fire follows.
索菲
Sophie.
你好
Hi.
亨利发病了
Henry's collapsed.
我们刚刚赶到你的医院 你能来吗 求你了
We've just arrived at your hospital. Can you come, please?
当然
Of course.
是你派她去的吧 我是说艾玛
You sent her, didn't you? Emma?
你让她去审问我儿子
You sent her to question him.
她把他逼的太紧了
Well, she pushed him too hard.
对不起 索菲 我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry, Sophie. I'm really sorry.
我太害怕了 你能过来了 求你了
I'm just scared. Can you just come, please?
该死
Shit.
你女朋友痛恨我女儿
Your girlfriend hates my daughter.
谁能想到我会说出这种话
Who'd have thought we'd be saying that sentence?
有人想见你
Someone to see you.
乔乔
Jojo.
我知道我们已经说过了
I know we've been through this before.
但是一个好端端的男孩 不会突然死在派对上的游泳池里
But a boy doesn't just appear dead in a pool at a party.
好吗 所以我们肯定遗漏了线索
Okay? So we must be missing something.
我想让你仔细回忆
I want you to walk me,
描述那天晚上的每件事
very slowly, through every moment of that evening,
就从你接到女儿电♥话♥开始
starting with the call from your daughter.
我希望你能事无巨细都告诉我 不管看起来多么微不足道 好吗
And I want you to tell me everything, no matter how inconsequential, okay?
他怎么样 他们怎么说
How is he? What are they saying?
什么都没说
Not enough.
我会以医生的立场跟他们谈谈
I'll talk to them, surgeon to surgeon.
-给我十分钟 -这他妈是你应该做的
- Give me ten minutes. - It's the fucking least you can do.
-乔希 -汤姆 她跟我说了事情的始末
- Josh. - She told me what happened, Tom.
我帮忙照顾你孩子 你就做这种事情
I'm looking after your kid, and you do this?
我真的很抱歉 好吗
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
不好 去你♥妈♥的♥抱歉 去你大爷的抱歉
No, fuck sorry. Fuck your sorry!
他在和... 你们俩把耳朵堵上
He's banging... Close your ears, please.
堵着耳朵
Just close your ears.
他在和你上♥床♥ 无所谓 管我屁事
He's banging you, fine. Whatever. Not my problem.
但是这种事情
But this? This?
听着 他会没事的
Hey, he's gonna be okay.
你又不知道 你怎么能...
You don't know that! How do you...
去问清楚
Go find out.
快去
Go!
别担心 我还会照顾你女儿 又一次
And don't worry. I'll look after your daughter. Again.
抱歉
Sorry.
我们决定把他藏在冰柜里
We made the decision to put his body in the freezer,
车♥库♥里有个大的冷冻柜
big chest freezer in the garage.
我们应该是觉得这样可以保持尸体... 新鲜吧
I suppose we thought it'd keep it... fresh.
这想法太疯狂了 我们都慌了神
It was crazy thinking, panic thinking.
随后我们就清理了游泳池
And then we cleaned the swimming pool.
我看了很多侦探剧
I've watched enough cop dramas to know
我知道如果不打扫犯罪现场的话 就会留下DNA之类的证据
that there's always DNA or whatever if you don't clean the crime scene.
那时候 我还想着 "还好我那么做了"
At the time, I thought, "It's just as well I did that,"
因为我在清理过滤器的时候
'cause I'm emptying the filter,
在一堆树叶和垃圾当中
and amongst all the leaves and crap,
找到了希雅的一条吊坠
one of Sia's pendants was in there.
我当时就想啊 "看吧 这就是证据"
I was like, "See. Evidence."
总是这些不起眼的小东西
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表