剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
什么血
Blood?
沾在你毛衣上的
On your sweater.
呃...
Um...
别想这么容易就溜走
Hey, don't walk away from me.
我正跟你说话呢
I'm talking to you.
放开我
Let me go.
马上回来
Back in a minute.
有一张派对上的照片
There is a picture of you, the night of the party,
你的毛衣上占有血迹
with blood on your sweater.
很奇怪吧
That's odd, right?
那天晚上一个人被害 另一个人失踪
The night a person gets killed, another goes missing.
你觉得呢
Wouldn't you say?
汤姆 你要把我的衣服拽坏了 我什么都不知道
You're stretching my hoodie, Tom. I don't know anything.
看到照片想起来了没
Do you remember now?
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
这是你的儿子 浑身是血 就在希雅·马歇尔的派对上
It's your son, covered in blood, at Sia Marshall's party,
就是那天晚上珍妮失踪 克里斯被杀
the night Jenny went missing and Chris died.
我还问过你这件衣服
I asked you about that jumper.
麦克和克里斯在派对上打起来了
Mike and Chris got into a fight at the party.
住手 住手
Hey! Hey!
-别打了 -你什么毛病啊
- Stop. - What's wrong with you, man?
我试着阻止打架
I tried to stop it.
我把他们拉开了
I pulled them apart.
麦克和克里斯打过架吗
Mike and Chris had a fight?
那你之前怎么不说
Well, why didn't you mention this before?
亨利
Henry!
假装自己很正常 融入大家已经很难了
It is hard enough trying to fit in and pretend I am normal
不需要我告密 再让我妈把受欢迎的小孩抓起来
without having my mum arrest the popular kid because I snitched on him.
我会跟麦克说这件事情的
Look, I'll talk to Mike about this.
对不起 我也不知道怎么会漏掉这个线索
I'm sorry. I don't know how we missed this.
不过 汤姆 你非得当着所有人的面
But, Tom, was it really necessary to grab my child
在他朋友的悼念会上把他拽出来吗
and pull him around at his friend's vigil in front of everybody?
嘉莉
Carrie!
我该走了
I should go.
索菲
Sophie.
达伦打来的
It's Darren.
法医已经验明克里斯的死亡时间
Pathologists have ruled on a time of death for Chris.
在晚上10点半到1点之间
It's between 10:30 and 11:00 p.m.
罗伦和乔乔·马歇尔离开宾馆的时候 监控器上显示时间为11点16
Lauren and Jojo Marshall were seen on CCTV leaving the hotel at 11:16.
不可能是他
He couldn't have done it.
好 我现在就回去 再见
Yeah, I'm coming back now. Bye.
你好
Hello?
有人吗
Is someone there?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
-妈妈 -蒂莉
- Mama? - Tilly.
没事吧
Everything okay?
没事 我们回家 回家
Everything's fine. We're going back home. We’re going back home.
抱歉 我反应过度了
I overreacted. I'm sorry.
我有点...
I'm a bit, um...
我会和亨利道歉的
I'll apologize to Henry.
不是因为你
It wasn't you.
艾格尼丝提议在气球上给珍妮写句话
Agnes suggested sending off a balloon with a message to Jenny,
"回家吧 我们爱你"
saying, "Come back home. We love you."
可是伊西说"别写了 她是个杀人犯"
But Izzy said, "Don't. She's a murdering cow."
总有刻薄的人说刻薄的话
Sometimes in life, mean people can say mean things.
他们说什么我一点都不难过
I'm not upset about what they said.
我难过的是他们可能是对的
I'm upset that they might be right.
这可是你姐姐
This is your sister we're talking about.
我们是一家人 我们三个要统一战线
We're family. It's us three against the world.
我们知道她没做过
We know she didn't do it.
真的吗
Do we?
老爸 她在哪儿
Where is she, Dad?
是埃伦
It's Ellen.
我能出去一下吗
Can I go 'round?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
监控显示你和罗伦在晚上11点16分离开酒店
You and Lauren were recorded leaving the hotel on their CCTV at 11:16 p.m.
对吗
Right?
法医鉴定克里斯·查赫死于
Our pathologist concluded that Chris Chahal drowned
当晚10点30分至11点期间
between 10:30 and 11:00 p.m. that night.
乔乔 他死的时候你还在94英里以外
Which means you were 94 miles away when he died, Jojo.
无可奉告
No comment.
不是你干的 为什么要认罪
Why would you confess if you didn't do it?
无话可说
No comment.
因为你是她父亲
Because you're her father.
父亲为了保护女儿愿意做一切事情
And a father would do anything to protect his daughter.
是希雅 对吗 你在保护希雅
It's Sia, isn't it? You're protecting Sia.
是克里斯在逼她 她不愿意 他逼她的
Chris persuaded her. She didn't want to. He persuaded her.
逼她什么
To do what?
卖♥♥给他毒品
To sell him the drugs.
她不知道他会掉进泳池里
She didn't know he'd go into the pool.
那天的派对上 希雅卖♥♥毒品给克里斯吗
Sia sold Chris drugs the night of the party?
然后你就以为
And you think what?
克里斯淹死是因为嗑了药吗
Chris drowned because of what he'd taken?
克里斯·查赫的死与毒品无关
Chris Chahal's death wasn't drugs-related.
他是被故意伤害致死的
He was deliberately and forcibly assaulted.
被压在水里直至死亡
Held under the water until he drowned.
不过希雅不会... 不可能是她
But Sia wouldn't... She couldn't.
你要跟我们说实话吗
How about you start telling us the truth?
你好
Hello?
本 我是汤姆·德莱尼 我有急事找你
Ben? It's Tom Delaney. I've got an emergency here.
能不能等到下周再说
Any chance this can wait until next week, dude?
我在迈阿密参加漫展呢
I'm in Miami at a convention.
不行 等不了 如果不是急事我是不会打电♥话♥的
No, it can't wait. I wouldn't call if it wasn't an emergency.
你能帮我查到现在的信息是从哪里发过来的吗
How do you find where a message came from? Like, immediately.
什么样的信息
Well, what kind of message?
像短♥信♥ 邮件之类的
Like a text, e-mail thing.
可以 发我邮箱吧
Right, well, e-mail it to me.
好的
Okay.
发过去了
Sent.
怎么回事
What the fuck?
怎么了 你看到什么了
What's happening? You see something?
我查到IP地址了
Well, I got the IP address.
是什么 能追踪吗
Well... what is it? How do we track it down?
不用追踪
Yeah, I don't need to do that.
本 我不明白...
Ben, I don't...
世界上有43亿个IP地址
There are 4.3 billion IP addresses in the world.
我能认出来这个地址的几率有多大
What are the odds that I'd recognize this one?
你什么意思
What are you talking about?
这个IP地址是你家的
That IP address. It's yours, dude.
信息是从你家的网络发送出来的
That message came from your home network.
她就在房♥子里
She's in the house.
你确定吗 房♥子里没人啊
Are you sure about this? There's no one in the house.
哥们 我没说过"在房♥子里"
I never said "in the house," dude.
我说的是"你家网络"
I said "home network."
她不在这里
She's not here.
只要他们在网络覆盖范围内 又有密♥码♥
As long as they're in range and have the password,
他们就能连上你家的网
then they can access your signal.
看你的手♥机♥
Check your phone.
你看到无线网络的三角信♥号♥♥了吗
You see the little Wi-Fi triangle?
这样你就知道网络覆盖范围了
That's how you'll know you're in range.
妈的
Shit.
本 我待会打给你
Ben, I'll call you back.
小心
Watch out!
抱歉
Sorry.
珍妮
Jenny!
珍妮
Jenny!
珍妮
Jenny!
♪ 孤影相随 ♪
♪ Lonely shadows following me ♪
♪ 孤魂召唤 ♪
♪ Lonely ghosts come a-calling ♪
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表