剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
按照他的要求
As requested.
搭地铁 把钱放下
So, take the metro, make the drop.
离开车站 上到地面 然后后面我来
Leave the station, go up top, and I'll take over.
-这样吧剩下的都交给你了 -是的 按我说的做
- That's leaving everything to you. - Yeah, you're doing as you're told.
-然后呢 -我会打电♥话♥给你
- What happens then? - I'll call you.
我发给你一个连接 你下载下来
All right, I'm sending you a link, right? You download it.
这是个跟踪软件
It's a tracking app.
注册成功后 你就能看到我的位置
Once you've signed up, you can see where I am.
一定要跟着计划走
But stick to the plan.
还有 把三明治吃了
Oh, and eat the sandwich.
你想搞什么事情
What were you playing at?
你在玩什么把戏 为什么要鬼鬼祟祟的
What was your game? What were you doing sneaking around?
我只是想送个包裹 然后我看到...
I was delivering a package, and then I saw...
所以连门铃也不按 你就直接进屋了吗
So, no ringing the doorbell? Just walk straight in?
你到哪儿都这样吗 马丁
You do that everywhere you go, Martin?
我看到脚和腿
I saw those feet and legs.
我亲眼看到了
I saw what I saw.
没错 你看到我一♥丝♥不♥挂♥的样子 那就是你所看到的
Yeah, you saw me stark naked. That's exactly what you saw.
你知道我游泳完得洗澡 因为你经常偷看我 对吗
You know that I shower naked after a swim, because you like to watch me, don't you?
但是不用担心 我不会告诉我爸的
But don't worry. I won't be telling my dad.
我意思是 我不必告诉他
I mean, I mustn't.
因为一旦被他知道了...
Because if he knew...
如果他知道你在偷♥窥♥他的心肝宝贝
If he knew you had been snooping on his little baby,
偷看我脱衣服...
and watching me undress...
那么...
Well...
他会杀了你的
He'd kill you.
不 他不会杀了你
No, he wouldn't kill you,
但他会报♥警♥ 告诉他们你是个恋童癖
but he'd go to the police and he would tell them that you're a pedo!
我也只能支持他的说法
And I'd have to back him up.
后果将不堪设想
And that would be horrible.
因为这种指控...
Because those kind of accusations...
它们会...
They...
一直留下来
They stick.
天哪
Oh, God!
所以 我们什么都不说
So, let's say nothing.
-你在干嘛 我把软件发给你了 -他是天堂酒吧的保安
- What are you doing? I gave you that app. - It's one of the bouncers from Heaven.
所以他会认出你来 不是吗
He's gonna recognize you, ain't he?
按照计划走 在我打给你之前 别跟着我
Stick to the plan. Keep back till I call you.
珍妮呢 珍妮在哪儿 她在哪
Jenny! Where's Jenny? Where is she?
她到底在哪
Where the hell is she?
我♥操♥ 什么鬼
What the hell, man? Fuck!
"在我打给你之前别跟着我" 是吧
"Keep back till you call," yeah?
他突然冲到我面前
He just ran out in front of me!
我♥操♥ 我没买♥♥保险
Shit! Shit, I'm not insured!
骑着你的摩托车 赶紧给我滚
Take your bike and fuck off.
-该去哪儿去哪儿 滚啊 -天啊
- Go on, leave. - Jesus!
-他没事吧 -他没事 我是医生
- Is he okay? - He's fine. I'm a doctor.
只是肩膀脱臼 我们俩都是医生
Dislocated shoulder. We're both doctors.
我们能帮他恢复原位
We might be able to put this back in.
越快动手 效果越好 你赶紧滚
The quicker it's done, the better. Go!
不 等等
No, wait!
闭嘴 要不然...
Be quiet, or I'll...
现在告诉这位好心的先生 他可以走了
Now tell the kind gentleman he can go.
-告诉他 -谢谢你 兄弟 我没事
- Tell him. - Thanks, mate. I'm fine.
好吧
Okay.
我的女儿 珍妮...
My daughter, Jenny.
我不知道她在哪儿
I don't know where she is.
-我觉得你知道 -我不知道 我真不知道
- I think you do. - I don't! I don't.
你准确地描述了她的衣服
You told me exactly what she was wearing.
是的 因为她确实来过天堂酒吧
Yeah, 'cause she did come to Heaven.
她当时想找波比 可他不在 她就走了
She was looking for Bobby, but he wasn't there, so she left.
-波比又他妈是谁 -你见的那个人
- Who the fuck's Bobby? - The guy you saw.
和你说话的那个人 我老板
The guy you were speaking to. My boss.
然后你问起她
And then you're asking for her.
我通过那个女孩拿到你号♥码 就这样 我就想试试
I sent that girl to get your number. That's it. I was trying it on.
不光是这样
That's not it.
-我女儿和谁在一起 -没人
- Who was my daughter with? - No one. No one.
-她和一个年轻小伙在一起 -就她一个人
- She was with a young guy. - She was on her own.
她来了就走了
And she just came and went!
叫救护车
Call an ambulance.
是我 怎么了
Yes, hello?
好 我来了 马上就到
Yeah, I'll come in. I'm coming now.
嘉莉没有去学校
Carrie's gone AWOL from school.
-我回头给你打电♥话♥ -好的
- I'll call you. - All right, mate.
怎么了
What?
你叫我什么都别做 可她...
You tell me not to do anything, and then she...
她把马丁放回家了
She sends Martin home.
把他... "放回家" 是什么意思
Sends him... What do you mean, "sends him home"?
没事的 都解决好了 马丁没问题的
It's okay. Everything's sorted and Martin is fine.
真好啊 既然这样 不如我烧点水
Well, great. In that case, I'll pop the kettle on.
我们一起画些手指画好了
We can do some finger painting.
-爸爸 我说我处理好了 行吗 -不行
- Dad, I said I took care of it, okay? - No!
希雅 不好 看看你干的好事 你到底干了什么
Sia, not okay! What did you do? What have you done?
我跟他说 我知道他偷♥窥♥我在游泳池边上脱衣服
I told him I'd caught him watching me undress by the swimming pool
还不止一次 看起来很管用
on more than one occasion and it seemed to do the trick.
我也说了不会告诉你
But I said I wouldn't say anything to you.
所以我们能关注一下怎么处理尸体吗
So can we please concentrate on getting rid of the body?
恐怕没什么消息
No news, I'm afraid.
我以为埃伦可能知道 她是嘉莉最好的朋友
I thought Ellen might know, being Carrie's best friend.
可是她也不知道
But, no luck there, either.
我能和埃伦单独聊聊吗
Can I have a quick word with Ellen alone?
就在这 很快的
Just here. It will only take a minute.
她不准我说 我也向她保证了
She said not to say. And I promised.
不过她可能不在那儿
She might not be there anyway.
如果在的话 那也不是个不好的地方
But it's not a bad place if she is.
她和珍妮经常去那儿
She and Jenny go there a lot.
是她们妈妈工作的地方
It's where their mom worked.
需要喝点茶吗 医生
Would you like some tea, Doctor?
海伦
Helen.
不用了 你在这工作... 帮帮忙
That's right. You work here... Well, help out.
-志愿帮忙 -我记得瑞秋说过
- Volunteer. - I remember Rachel saying.
德莱尼医生
Dr. Delaney?
亚历克斯·米勒 你妻子的助手
Alex Miller, your wife's assistant.
-你好 -欢迎 见到你真高兴
- Yeah. - Welcome. What a lovely surprise.
谢谢 其实我是来找我女儿的
Thanks. I'm actually looking for my daughter.
哪个 嘉莉还是珍妮
Which one? Carrie or Jenny?
今天都没见过
Mind, I haven't seen either today.
如果在的话 她们会在妈妈的办公室里
They'll be in their mom's office if they're here.
加奶和糖吗
Milk and sugar?
我现在不需要 谢谢
I'm actually fine at the moment. Thanks.
没有 她们不在这 抱歉
No, they're not here. Sorry.
我能问问她们上次来是什么时候吗
Can I ask when they last came?
三四天前吧
Three, four days ago.
她们经常来吗
How often do they come?
很容易知道 进来看看吧
Oh, that's easy. Come and see.
可怜的老爸 总是一个人对我们仨
Poor old Dad, always outnumbered.
所以 她们每次来的时候...
So, when they come in...
就会在日期上留一颗心
they always leave hearts on the date.
所以 她俩四天前来过
So, yeah, both here four days ago.
而且...
And...
她们经常来
They come a lot.
就没人想过要告诉我一声吗吗
And no one ever thought to call and let me know?
她们在这弄了个...
That they have this...
这个...
This...
你觉得没问题吗 这能帮她们
You think that's all right? You think this is helping them
走出来然后往前看吗
get over their mother and move forwards?
我们希望如此 她们在这看起来很开心
We've hoped so. They always seem happy here.
简直毛骨悚然 就像什么神龛一样
This is creepy. This is like some shrine.
如果你不喜欢...
Oh... Well, if you don't like it...
我不喜欢 当然不
I don't like it, no.
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表