剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
这些我不认识的人揽着我妻子
You got people I don't know with their arms round my wife.
甚至都不知道这是在什么地方拍的
Where were some of these even taken?
就像我不认识她一样 就像她是另一个人
It's like I didn't know her. Like she's someone else.
天哪
God.
你知道我能在哪找到嘉莉吗
You've any idea where I might find Carrie?
她和珍妮提到过其他地方吗
She and Jenny never mention anywhere?
你可以去城市美术馆看看
You might try the City Art Gallery.
瑞秋生病的时候经常带孩子们去
Rachel used to go there a lot with the kids when she was ill.
我做过的最奇怪的事情之一
One of the strangest things I've ever had to do.
抱歉 这是什么
Sorry, what is this?
这些年和我争吵过的人的名单
A list of those I have had any argument with over the years.
不过 真的 没什么大问题
But, really, they are all nothing.
我从没想过举报这些人 所以...
I've never even thought to report one of these people, so...
想想挺奇怪的
It's bizarre to think that,
在我没注意的时候 会让别人那么生气
without knowing it, I could have upset someone that much.
谢谢 查赫夫人
Thanks, Mrs. Chahal.
谢谢您的合作
Your cooperation's noted.
那是你的人吗
Is that one of yours?
我要走了
I'll go.
妈妈 你有事的话可以走
Mom, you can go if you have to.
说实话没事 你也可以走了 我自己回家
In fact, even if you don't, go. I'll get home on me own.
我一会回来
I'll be back.
佐伊·查赫列出了可能心怀怨恨的人名名单
Zoe Chahal's list of people who might bear a grudge.
第四个人你可能会感兴趣
You might be interested in the fourth one down.
我们去拜访一下他们吧
Let's pay them a visit.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
各位 安静一点
Boys, calm down.
不介意我坐这吧
You don't mind me sitting here?
当然不介意
Course not.
我完全不知道你和珍妮去过妈妈的社区中心
I had no idea you and Jenny went to your mom's center.
我们觉得你可能会不开心
We thought it might upset you.
不需要告诉你
You didn't need to know.
你也从来不问我们去哪儿了
You never asked us where we were.
我们只是在那儿坐着
All we do is sit in there.
感觉...
It feels...
我说不好
I don't know.
我们很喜欢那里
We just like it.
嘿...
Hey...
我在竭尽全力寻找珍妮
I'm looking for Jenny as hard as I can.
你想看些东西吗
Do you want to see something?
她最爱我了
She loves me the best.
我们来拍个照
All of us.
茄子
Cheese.
我很害怕...
I'm scared...
再失去珍妮
of losing Jenny, too.
听着
Okay, listen.
我知道了一件事
I know one thing, okay?
珍妮去了这家酒吧
Jenny went to this bar,
叫做天堂酒吧
a place called Heaven Lounge.
她去找那里的老板 叫波比
She went there looking for the owner, a man called Bobby.
但是我只知道这些
But that's all I know.
你知道波比是谁吗
Do you know who this Bobby is?
不知道
No.
想帮我一起找出真♥相♥吗
You wanna help me find out?
想
Yes.
很好
Great.
我们...
Let's...
-小心点 -什么 "小心点" 他是具尸体
- Be careful. - What do you mean, "careful"? He's dead.
这儿
Here.
老天爷啊
Oh, Jesus.
-推啊 -我在推啊
- Just push, then. - I am!
-好了 -然后放哪儿
- That's it. Right. - Now where?
警♥察♥来了
The police are here.
这次不是因为派对 是另一件事
This isn't about the party. This is a separate issue.
你们还记得和希雅的法语老师的纠纷
Do either of you recall ever having a dispute
或者说是争论吗 查赫夫人
or argument with Sia's French teacher, Mrs. Chahal?
她负责了戏剧俱乐部
She runs drama club.
-继续 -如果你指的是...
- Go on. - Well, if you mean, um...
她没让希雅演 "火爆浪子" 的话 算是吧[1978年美国歌♥舞片]
when she didn't give Sia the part in Grease, yes.
我们确实有过争吵
Yes, we had words.
我认为希雅很适合演桑迪 我跟她说过了
I think that Sia would have been a wonderful Sandy, and I told her so.
我们很失望
We were disappointed.
可能说了些不该说的话
Maybe we said a few things we shouldn't have said.
比如
Like what?
我说她是笨蛋
I said she was stupid.
好像也说了她胖
Possibly fat.
就这些吗
And that's it?
我也专门去找查赫夫人 请求她再考虑下
I did go see Mrs. Chahal once more to ask her to reconsider,
可她还是拒绝了
but she said no.
-然后呢 -没然后了
- And then what? - Then nothing.
听我说...
Look...
能去外面谈吗
can we speak outside?
你要给我们看什么东西吗
Are you showing us something?
-不是 -那不用了 这儿就行
- No. - Well, then here's fine.
我说...
Well, look...
她是我女儿
I know she's my daughter,
我很爱她
and I love her dearly.
但是在唱歌♥方面 她确实没天赋
But, singing-wise, she's talentless.
很差劲 连个音符都唱不准
She's dreadful. She can't sing a note.
查赫夫人说 "我的音乐剧里没有她的角色" 时 我很庆幸
I am delighted when Mrs. Chahal says, "Not in my musical, thanks."
因为坦白说 这小孩不需要鼓励
Cause, frankly, the girl does not need encouragement.
你老婆和希雅呢 她们有没有进一步行动
What about your wife and Sia? Did they take it further?
没有 我老婆只会说空话 希雅她... 她...
No, my wife, she's just hot air. And Sia... Yeah, she's...
她有点坏坏的性格 但只是为了好玩
She's got a touch of the devil in her, but only for fun.
-什么好玩 -我不知道 比如...
- What sort of fun? - I don't know, like...
比如考完试
Like after their exams,
悄悄打开我的酒柜
getting into my drinks cabinet.
把钥匙备份
She copied the key.
网上真是什么都能查到
What you can get off the Internet these days.
你们知道吗 只要一个打火机 一点胶带
Did you know all you need is a lighter, a bit of tape,
剪刀 薄的咖啡罐 大人又正好不在家
scissors, one of them flimsy coffee tins, and you're away.
新钥匙 酒柜便一扫而空
New key, empty drinks cabinet.
就是为了好玩 年轻人不都这样吗
But that's just for fun and being young, isn't it?
好吧 谢谢 暂时这样
Well, thank you. For now.
你觉得把佐伊·查赫暴露的照片
So, do you reckon youthful fun could run to getting compromising
放到她的柜子里 是孩子的恶作剧吗
photographs of Zoe Chahal and sticking them in her locker?
我不知道 这家人我看不懂
I don't know. I don't get the whole family.
要不我查下佐伊照片里的男孩
Maybe I could try and trace the boy in the Zoe photos?
可能很难查 不过试试吧
It could be tricky, but give it a go.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
爸爸 克里斯在哪
Dad, where's Chris?
不清楚 打过他电♥话♥吗
No idea. Have you tried his mobile?
他没接 但说好了他要带我去的
He's not answering, but he's supposed to take me.
肯定有事耽搁了
Well, then something must have come up.
等我这点弄完 然后带你去看电影
Let me do this, and then I'll take you to the film.
不要 我想和克里斯去 他答应过我
No, I want to go with Chris. He promised.
所以我很担心 他能在哪呢
That's why I'm worried. Where could he be?
你想让我说什么
What do you want me to say?
你根本不在乎
You don't care.
有联♥系♥人页面吗
Has it got a contacts page?
不是这种网站
Not that sort of website.
不如去找找人口普查的数据
What about looking up a census?
我们在学校就这么做过
We're doing them at school.
首先我们需要个名字
Well, we need a name.
不过... 乖女儿 做得很好 公♥司♥登记局
But... No, good girl. Yes, Companies House.
你可以...
You can...
天堂酒吧
Heaven Lounge.
经理阿奇·罗伯茨
Director Archie Roberts.
波比会不会是罗伯茨的昵称
What if Bobby's a nickname for Roberts?
罗伯茨就是波比 有道理 我们试试
Roberts is Bobby. Yeah, let's try that.
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表