剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表
在希雅·马歇尔家里
At Sia Marshall's place.
-我女儿也在 -我什么都不知道
- My daughter was there. - I know nothing about that.
珍妮·德莱尼
Jenny Delaney.
我他妈刚把腿上的石膏取下来 我周六哪都没去
I've just had my fucking leg cast off. I wasn't anywhere Saturday.
抱歉
Sorry.
-怎么回事 -我以为...
- What was that about? - I thought I...
你去派对接珍妮的时候
When you picked up Jenny at the party,
-你见过那个人吗 -我不知道
- did you see that guy? - I don't know.
等等
Hang on.
我叫你来派对玩...
I told you to come to this party...
是他
It's him.
打了石膏的人 对吧
The guy with the plaster, right?
汤姆
Tom?
骨科
Orthopedics.
你好
Hi.
你刚拆掉石膏的那个人
You just took the leg plaster off this guy.
-他是谁 叫什么 -我不能告诉你
- Who is he? What's his name? - I can't give you that!
嗨 你好吗
Hi, how are you doing?
我们刚看到一个家伙拖着他的腿 上了出租车
We just saw the guy get into a cab, clutching his leg.
我跟他说 "天哪 深静脉血栓 医院又要处理医疗事故了"
I went, "Whoa, DVT! They're gonna have a malpractice suit on their hands."
相当于随时可能发病的肺栓塞一样
Cause that is a pulmonary embolism waiting to happen.
好了
Got it!
怎么样 就像什么都没发生一样吧
How about that? It's like nothing happened.
谢谢你 拜拜
Thank you and goodbye!
怎么了
What?
克里斯·查赫肺部积水含有氯化物
The water in Chris Chahal's lungs is chlorinated.
他不是在水库里淹死的吗
He didn't drown in the reservoir?
不是 他生前最后出现的地方是那个派对
No. And the party was the last place he was seen alive.
在马歇尔家
At the Marshalls'.
那儿有游泳池
Which has a swimming pool.
有人吗
Hello?
什么情况
What is going on?
生活回到正轨了
Life returns to normal.
我能上来吗 我有点冷
Can I get out? Cause I'm actually cold.
认真点 游两趟
Do this properly. Do some lengths.
吃之前游个泳怎么样 你想吃哪个
Why not have a swim before we eat? What do you fancy?
有鸡肉 还有...
We got chicken. We got...
他们找到他了
They've found him.
我们什么都别说 知道吗 一个字也不说
We say nothing, all right? Nothing at all.
这样不行...
We can't do that...
我们什么都不知道
We don't have our story straight!
你能不能听我这一次话
Just do as you're told for once in your life!
我们需要律师
We'll use the lawyers.
我会找到最好的律师
I'll get us the best.
你 一个字都别他妈说
You, don't say a fucking word!
听到了吗
Okay?
他们在后花♥园♥
They're in the back garden.
马歇尔先生
Mr. Marshall!
马歇尔夫人
Or Mrs. Marshall,
希雅 请开一下前门 好吗
or Sia, could you open the front door, please?
待着别动
Stay where you are.
我正在和律师沟通
I'm talking to our lawyers,
除非是律师的只是 否则我们无可奉告
and until we're advised otherwise, we have nothing to say.
-省点力气吧 -我见到尸体了
- Why don't we save our breath? - I saw the body.
希雅
Sia!
-我住那边 -先生 请站到旁边
- I live across there. - Over there, please, sir.
这是他们弄的 打了我
They did this. Coshed me.
-他们袭击了我 -别听他的
- They coshed me. - Don't listen to him.
-他有幻想症 -他们把我绑在浴室
- He's a fantasist. - They tied me up in the shower room,
好几个小时 然后还恐吓我
kept me there for hours, and then they made threats.
她是最坏的那个
And she is the worst.
我们有权保持沉默
We're exercising our right to remain silent.
关于什么呢 马歇尔先生
About what, Mr. Marshall?
他提供的地址不一定是他现在住的地方
Course, the address he gives is not necessarily where he lives.
谢谢你过来
Thanks for being here.
他来了
Here we go.
这离瑞秋工作地方很近
This is near where Rachel worked.
就是这儿 路的尽头
That's it, down the end.
-还记得瑞秋的办公室吗 -记得
- You remember Rachel's office? - Yeah.
来看看吧
Take a look.
德莱尼医生
Dr. Delaney?
你好
Yes. Hi.
不好意思
Sorry. Yeah.
有个骑自行车的年轻小伙进来过吗
Young guy on a bike just came in?
-斯科特 -来过又走了 后门走的
- Scott. - Been and gone. Out back.
-我在附近转转 -好
- I'll drive round. - Okay.
斯科特经常来吗
Scott comes here?
以前来 瑞秋走后他没来过 但是...
Used to. I mean, we hadn't seen him since Rachel died, but...
你上次说的...
After what you said about this...
你说得对 是像个神龛
You were right. It was a shrine.
所以我们清理掉了 把她的东西
So, we cleared it out, and we offered some of her things
送给和她关系很好的孩子们
to kids who connected with her.
我没想到
And I wasn't expecting it,
斯科特突然出现了
but Scott's just turned up.
他想要些瑞秋的东西
He wanted to have something of Rachel's.
这些是剩下的吗
Is this what's left?
是的 我们觉得珍妮和嘉莉会感兴趣
Yeah, that's just everything we thought would be of interest to Jenny and Carrie.
当然 你可能也会感兴趣
And yourself, of course.
-我能看看吗... -当然
-Is it all right if I... -Of course. Yeah.
怎么样了
How's it going?
没看见他
Couldn't see him.
我在他公♥寓♥后面 要我守在那吗
I'm back outside his flat. Want me to stay here?
我在翻瑞秋留下的东西 找找...
Well, I'm just checking through Rachel's things for...
有没有关于茉莉院和珍妮的线索
anything on Jasmine Hall, or some hint about Jenny.
好吧 你好了就过来吧
Okay. Walk over when you're done.
我会的
Will do.
亲一下我
Gimme some!
-你喝醉了 -笑一笑
- You are dazzling. - Smile!
宝贝
Baby, baby.
-靠近点 -你挡住我了
- Get in closer. - You're blocking my view.
-干杯 -你看不见我
- Cheers! - You can't see me!
宝贝
Baby, baby!
马歇尔先生
Mr. Marshall.
我的委托人已经说过了 他现在不想发表任何言论
My client has stated that he does not wish to make a statement at this moment.
我知道他不需要说什么
I know he doesn't have to say anything.
即便如此 我们都很清楚现在的状况...
But just so we all completely understand the situation...
一具年轻男子的尸体 他生前最后一次出现 是在你家
The body of a young man, last seen alive at your house,
在你女儿的派对上 尸体在惠特顿水库被发现
at your daughter's party, has been found at Whitdon reservoir.
肺部积水含有氯化物
He has chlorinated water in his lungs.
你有个泳池 我们也取了样本
You have a swimming pool. We've taken samples.
你邻居说他看到你
Your neighbor says he saw you
昨天在家 和一具年轻人的尸体
with the body of a young man at your house yesterday.
他指控你和你的家人随后攻击并拘禁了他
He says you and your family then attacked and imprisoned him.
听起来如何
How's this all looking?
如果我是一起谋杀案的头号♥嫌疑犯
Because, as the prime suspect in a murder investigation,
我肯定会仔细考虑下 而不只是保持沉默
I'd get a second opinion on staying silent.
验尸官说克里斯·查赫脖子上的变色
Pathologist says the discoloration on Chris Chahal's neck
是挣扎时留下的瘀伤
is bruising consistent with a struggle.
而且和死亡时间也相符
And it matches the time of death.
尸检完成了吗
Is the post-mortem over?
没 还没有
No, not yet.
不过考虑到到这一点 和他肺里的氯化积水
But the chlorinated water in his lungs plus this suggests
说明他先在游泳池里溺亡 随后被转移到水库
that he was drowned in the swimming pool and then moved to the reservoir.
表明... 我同意
Suggests... Well, I agree.
我们再等等 看还有什么进展吧
Well, let's just wait and see what else comes up, yeah?
要通知克里斯的父母吗
Shall we let Chris' parents know?
他们正在和蒂莉说
They'll be telling Tilly.
你去联络官那里看看有什么进展
Could you get an update from the liaison officer?
怎么了
What?
这是安伯顿火车站内部的画面
This is inside Amberton train station.
剧集 | 致命安全 | 导航列表