剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
No more foundlings, my friend.
一切都还好吗
Everything okay?
你觉得你了解我
You feel like you know me?
至少比其他人懂吧
Yeah, better than most.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
"卓拉" 你很受欢迎啊
Hmm, "Zora." You're popular.
我带你来瞬移酒吧了 可以走了吗
Okay, I showed you the Pop-up Club, can I go now?
还有一大堆闲事等着你吗
Got some heavy duty hanging out to do?
你根本就不了解
You don't even know.
我能把你嗖一下扔出去
I could drop you in the shit so fucking fast.
你是在威胁我吗
Was that a threat?
你吸毒了吗
Are you high?
你吃了那种新型红色药丸吗
Oh, you on that new red shit?
我从来不吸毒
I don't get high.
我是一名异能者
I'm a Power.
你根本无法想象那是什么样的感觉
You can't imagine what that feels like.
而你却已经忘记了
And you've forgotten.
不 我没有
No, I haven't.
年轻 有异能
Being young and powerful,
让你觉得自己可以拯救全世界
it feels like you could save the whole world
要是别人不管你就好了
if everybody would just stay out of your way.
该死
Oh, shit.
沃克
Walker?
卓拉
Hey, Zora,
那个管理瞬移酒吧的人
the guy who runs the Pop-ups...
很白 很瘦
Pale? Skinny?
没错
Yeah.
离开这里
Get out of here.
你要干嘛
What the fuck?
她和这事没有关系
She's got nothing to do with this.
-你怎么知道无关 -我
- How do you know she's got nothing... - I...
-离开这里 -走吧
- Get out of here. - Go.
那是
Is it...
上帝啊
Jesus!
尸体是全♥裸♥的
It's naked.
我们已经知道了
We got that part.
不是指没穿衣服的全♥裸♥ 皮格里姆警探
Not naked of clothing Detective Pilgrim,
而是指物证方面的缺失
naked of physical evidence.
尸体上有最近24小时左右落下的灰尘
There is roughly 24 hours' worth of dust on this body.
除了那个 尸体上没有任何的死皮细胞
Other than that, there are no dead skin cells on this body.
那些上百万应该覆盖在人类皮肤表面的
The millions of infinitesimal particles and microbes
极小的粒子和微生物在这里却都不存在
that occupy the surface of the human skin are all but absent.
就像是有一股极大的强风把它们都吹走了
As if a great wind has blown it clean.
什么东西能弄成这样
What did this?
那东西不存在
Nothing.
不存在
Nothing?
除非你能证明世界上存在着
Until you can prove the existence
一把刀子是无限细薄
of a blade of infinite thinness,
能够完美的在细胞之间进行切割
one that can cleave perfectly between molecules,
否则我还是坚持没有什么能造成这样伤口
I will maintain that nothing created that wound.
激光呢
Lasers.
激光产生热量
Lasers generate heat.
会检查出烧焦的痕迹
You will observe an absence of burns.
好吧 那么
Okay, so...
一定要猜测的话 我猜也许是
forced to guess, I'd have to assume that a portal
一个异次元端口瞬间占据了
from an alternate dimension briefly occupied the physical space
这个人的头所在的物理位置
that once contained this man's head.
你能从他的指纹检查出他的身份吗
Can you get an ID off his prints?
尸体上没有指纹
It has no prints.
那个不可能存在的东西不止移除了他的头
The impossible implement that removed its head,
还同时达到了移除指纹的效果
has achieved a similar feat with its finger prints.
同样想要检查牙医记录也会是个问题
Dental records will also be problematic.
你知道我喜欢做什么吗
You know what I like?
叨叨
Talking?
喜欢枪
Guns.
我喜欢枪杀人的时候
I like how guns kill people
子弹射入他们的肉里
by shoving a bullet through their flesh
留下长长的痕迹
leaving a trail of evidence a mile long.
我们在奥林匹亚聚会的那家酒吧
So, did you notice how we found a dead body
发现了一具尸体
in the club where Olympia was partying?
当然奥林匹亚去酒吧那会 还活蹦乱跳的
Before he turned up dead himself, I mean.
这是跟卡莉斯塔有关的第二具尸体了
Look, that's another dead body connected to Calista.
我都说过了 复古女郎没回我电♥话♥
I told you, Retro Girl didn't return my call.
生活就是复杂的 你得适应
Life is complicated, but you gotta get over that.
卡莉斯塔知道的或者看到的
What Calista knows or saw
将会改变这一切
could turn this whole thing on its head.
妈的 我们去她家 走敏特街匝道
Fuck it, let's go. Take the Mint Street on-ramp.
好
Okay.
你怎么认识奥林匹亚的
So how did you meet Olympia?
在酒吧
At a club.
有一款手♥机♥软件 异能者搜索器
There's an app, Power Seekers,
人们标注出来异能者经常去的地方
where people tag the spots that Powers hang out.
然后你就
And you were just...
我去找他说话 他还挺喜欢我的
I went up to him, and he liked me,
然后他就带我回家了
and he took me home.
你就穿着这衣服吗
And you were wearing that?
是啊
Yeah.
你为什么不打坏人了
How come you don't fight villains anymore?
你好像在说有什么别的事需要处理
It's like you talk about things that need to be fixed.
你过来看
Come here for a moment.
帕珀飓风
Hurricane Pulp.
气象预警 帕珀飓风
48小时内就要登陆了
It's going to make landfall within the next 48 hours.
成千上万的人将会因此而丧命
Thousands will die,
我却没办法能阻止这情况
and there's nothing I can do to stop that.
但是暴风雨袭来的时候 我会去现场
But when the storm hits, I'll be there
尽我所能拯救大家
saving as many lives as I can.
每次只能救一个人
One at a time.
因为就算我有异能
Because as powerful I am,
我也只有两只手
I still have only two hands.
现在该你告诉我了
Now you tell me,
你为什么站在楼顶
why were you on that roof?
沃克带我去的
Walker took me.
他说你经常去那里
He said that you hang out there.
我猜他是想刺♥激♥我一下还是怎样
I guess he was trying to impress me or something.
让我说出来奥林匹亚的事
Get me to talk about Olympia.
但是我什么都没说 他没招了
But he got all worked up when I didn't say anything
就推了我一下
and he pushed me.
我摔下去了 他想拉住我
And I fell and he tried to grab me,
结果我们都摔下去了
and we both fell.
真♥相♥就是这样
That's the truth.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
有两位警探在门口要见你
There are detectives at the gate.
请让他们在我办公室等我一下
Please just have them wait in my office.
谢谢 伊娃
Thank you, Eva.
跟我来 他们离开之后你再出来
Come with me. You'll be safe outside until they're gone.
乱战妞 视频请求
说
Yeah.
你已经是他妈的众矢之的了
You are one so exposed motherfucker.
多谢夸奖
Uh, thanks.
这会在线的都想来杀我吧
Except now everyone on the server is out to kill me.
也许不是
Or not.
怎么回事 你干的吗
What? Did you do that?
我有技能
Eh, I got skills.
你是要打任务还是随便逛逛
Are you going on missions or just messing around?
我在寻找铁击
I'm looking for Iron Impact.
这个更新版里面没有他
Oh, he's not in this update.
他杀死那个警♥察♥之后就没他了
They took him out after he killed that cop.
你知道这游戏哪里设计的不好吗
You know what they didn't get right in this game?
普通人都不死
No regular people die.
比如一个异能者摧毁一个学校
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表