剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
I was working the fucking case.
你在调查那起该死的案子
You were working the fucking case?
我在调查那起该死的案子
I was working the fucking case,
而且昨晚我看到卡莉斯塔了
and I saw Calista last night.
搞什么 她现在人呢
What the... where is she?
复古女郎把她带走了
Retro Girl has her.
事情怎么会这样
How did that happen?
卡莉斯塔从高楼上跳下来
Calista jumped off the Tower,
被复古女郎抓住了
and Retro Girl caught her.
不是吧
What the fuck?
就是啊 她从高楼上跳下来
I know. The girl jumped off the Tower
以为这样就能获得异能
because she thought it might give her powers.
但是没有
It did not.
那我们要怎么找到复古女郎
So how do we go about finding Retro Girl?
我给她的私人专线留了言
I left a message on her personal line.
她的私人专线
Her personal line?
-是 希望她会回我电♥话♥ -好
- Yeah, hopefully she'll call me back. - Okay.
她一般会很快回电呢 还是
Does she usually call back right away, or...
我很久没给她打电♥话♥了
I haven't called in a very long time,
别再问我问题了
and you can stop with the questions, please.
我还有个问题想问
I kind of have to ask a question.
我们要等她打给你
Do we have to wait for her to call you back
还是说你知道她住在哪
or do you know where she lives?
我知道她住在哪
I know where she lives.
能不能别再弄领带了
Can you please stop that?
这条领带不对
This is the wrong tie.
以前我有条幸运领带
I had these lucky ties.
长度正好合适
They were exactly the right length.
在我摘下面具时 我订做了十几条
I had a dozen of them made when I took off the mask,
但现在只剩一条 我找不到了
but only have one left and I can't find it.
还好啦 你看起来很帅
It's fine. You look great.
见复古女郎之前 你有什么要告诉我的吗
Is there something I should know before meeting Retro Girl?
我们不去复古女郎家
We're not going to Retro Girl's.
什么
What?
富兰克林路左转
You're gonna take a left on Franklin.
奥林匹亚的遗孀吗
Olympia's widow?
你觉得她跟他的死有关吗
You think she had something to do with his death?
操 不可能
Fuck no.
我在以前警局听到"操 不可能"后
Yeah, whenever I heard "Fuck no" back in Sheriff's,
都会查的更细
I always looked closer.
蒂娜 拜托
Deena, please...
他对妻子出轨 后来就死了
Yeah, he turns up dead cheating on his wife.
她不是那种女人
She's not that kind of wife.
他心里一直是个小孩子
He was always such a little boy at heart.
他很有魅力 我很好学
He was charming. I was a studious girl.
真正的青梅竹马
Real high school sweethearts, huh?
他改变之后 我以为真的会改变
And when he changed, I thought it would change him.
有了异能 可能会让他更成熟
Grow him up, you know, having all that power.
但是他直接放弃了努力
But instead he stopped growing altogether.
人人都爱现在的你 为何要改变
Why change when everyone loves you exactly the way you are?
哪怕现在的你是成人外表 十六岁孩子的内在
Even if what you are is a 16-year-old boy in a man's body.
所以他那晚做的事情
So what he was doing the night he died,
很正常吗
that was nothing new.
我虽然强调过不知道细节
Well, I made a point of not knowing the details,
但如果他死时在舔某个女粉丝奶头上的可♥卡♥因♥
but if he died licking coke off the tits of a groupie
而她的朋友在帮他口♥交♥
while her friend gave him a rim job,
没错 这种事情很正常
then, yes, that was nothing new for my husband.
婚姻很困难的
No, marriage is hard.
坚持四十年 几乎不可能
Forty years of it, nearly impossible.
不过我们做♥爱♥还是很爽的
Boy we banged some good times, though.
七十年代的时候 我们在所有会动的东西上都做过爱
Back in the '70s, we pretty much fucked anything that moved.
用嘴抽 咽下去 用鼻子吸
We smoked it, we drank it and we snorted it.
那会儿真是好日子
Hell, yeah, times were different then.
但是不长久
But they couldn't last.
你们真的不需要来点提神的东西吗
Are you sure I can't offer either one of you a little eye opener?
-不用了 -谢谢
- No, thanks. - No, no.
昨晚并不是普通的女粉丝 乐诺
It wasn't groupies last night, Lenore.
是一个女孩
He was with a girl.
年轻女孩
Young.
我♥操♥ 有多年轻
Jesus shit, how young?
你觉得她跟他...
Do you think she had anything...
没有 有可能
No. Maybe.
他最近有说什么吗
He say anything lately?
有没有喜欢的女孩 地方
A special girl he was into? A place?
他最近常去一个地下场所
He's been hitting a new underground place.
那种流动夜店
One of those pop-ups.
有许多年轻人
Lots of young ass.
不适合老女人去
No place for an old lady.
叫瞬移
Here and Gone.
敬我的丈夫 奥林匹亚
To my husband, Olympia.
全世界最棒的性♥伴♥侣♥
The best lay in the world.
瞬移
Here and Gone.
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
你有那妞的号♥码吗
You got that hottie's number?
卓拉 昨晚见她了
Yeah, Zora. I saw her last night.
我去 沃克
Jesus, Walker.
我啥都没干 我知道去哪里找她
Nothing happened. And I know where to find her.
开车吧
Just drive the car.
很抱歉 克里斯宾
I'm really sorry, Krispin.
坎贝尔学院
我讨厌这个词 悼念
I hate that word, grief.
听着就很压抑
It even sounds depressing.
就像迫不及待要放下的负担
Like some great big weight you can't wait to put down.
但其实你的感觉是
But what you're really feeling is just...
飞得更高
你为什么会跟沃克在屋顶上
Why were you on that roof with Walker?
我记得之前你也这样做过
I remember when you did that.
我那样的时候你还没出生
You weren't born when I did that.
我以前经常跟妈妈一起看你的《掌能者》特辑
I used to watch your Powers That Be top hits with my mom.
那天是1982年10月28日
That was October 28th, 1982.
你巡逻的时候神秘尖叫攻击了你
Capricious Scream attacked you when you were on patrol.
是来寻仇 因为你把血腥马基送进了监狱
Revenge, 'cause you put Bloody Marky in the Shaft.
神秘尖叫攻击我是在媒体见面会上
Well, Capricious Scream attacked me during a press event,
她想在镜头前展示自己
so that she could get her face in front of the cameras
然后再推出全新诱惑内衣系列
before she launched her naughty little lingerie line.
是沃克带你上去的吗
Did Walker take you up there?
我最喜欢一开始的制♥服♥
I like the original costume best.
迷你裙配长舞靴
The miniskirt and the go-go boots.
其实我只穿过一次
Well, I only wore it in action once.
揍了飞升螺旋一拳 结果胸直接弹出来
I punched Helix Rize and my boob popped out.
后来每次跟他打 他都叫我巨♥乳♥
Every time I fought him after that, he called me super tits.
太棒了
This is awesome.
跟你一起聊天 感觉太棒了
Hanging out with you, it's awesome.
我们这不是在一起聊天
We are not hanging out.
是你从楼顶自♥由♥落体时 我接住了你
I caught you as you were falling at terminal velocity.
并且确保你没有摔断脖子 那很难的
And I did so without breaking your neck, which was hard.
一般情况下我会把你送到医院
Now normally, I would have taken you to the hospital,
但是和你一起掉下来的还有一个
but you were falling in the arms of a man
和我有着复杂关系的男人
with whom I share an incredibly complicated history.
而你的打扮很像我 所以我只能猜想
And you were dressed like me, which made me wonder
你们之间是不是发生了什么混♥蛋♥的事情
if something very fucked up was happening between the two of you.
没 没有那种事
No, nothing like that.
奥林匹亚死的时候我在场
I was with Olympia when he died.
我猜沃克只是想抓住我
Walker was kind of chasing me, I guess.
你是想现在去找那女孩呢 还是
You wanna get the girl now, or...
你去找她 我需要和我的公♥关♥谈谈
You get her. I need to speak to my publicist.
你找到那个记者了吗
Did you find that reporter?
是的 她上钩了
Yes. She's hooked.
那么好吧 我的曝光率就要瞬间提升了
Well, then I'm about to become very exposed indeed.
我们今晚开业 把消息传给异能少年们
We open tonight. Put the word out to the Powerz Kidz.
让他们知道在这里有他们的容身之所
I want them to know they have a place here.
再也不会有被弃者了 我的朋友
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表