剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表
西蒙斯 我需要我能信任的人
Simons, I need someone I can trust.
你永远都可以信任我
You could always trust me.
我知道
I know.
所以我需要你待在这儿
That's why I need you to stay in here.
什么
What?
我们没别的办法了
It's the way it's got to be.
说得再好听它还是狗屁
It's gold-plated bullshit.
都准备好了
It's in order.
我的委托人还要等多久
How much longer is my client expected to wait?
警探
Detective.
蒂娜
Deena.
皮格里姆警探 如果你不再闯入我的酒吧
I'd appreciate it, Detective Pilgrim, if you'd stop
骚扰像西科尔小姐一样的无辜青年
breaking into my club and harassing
-我会非常感激的 -得了吧
- young innocents like Miss Secor. - Okay.
这个大眼妹从我第一天上任起
Saucer eyes here has been everywhere she shouldn't be
就出现在各种她不该出现的地方
since the day I got here.
死人了 她在场
Dead body? There she is.
异能恶棍死而复生 她在场
Powers gangster comes back from the dead. There she is.
异能者割伤她的喉咙 她丫的也在场
Power gets her throat slit. There she fucking is.
然而 除了诬告她威胁要使用异能
And yet, other than a trumped up threat to use Powers,
你无法用任何罪名起诉她
you've failed to charge her with anything.
这门我开不了
I can't do this.
表现很好嘛 你刚刚他妈怎么回事
Well, that went perfectly. What the hell was that?
我只是在扮演我的角色
I was playing my part.
你的角色应该放走卡莉斯塔
Your part was to let Calista out.
不
No.
我的角色是一个
My part is to play the detective
认为放走她纯属扯淡的警探
that thinks this is bullshit.
只有这样才能抓到罗亚尔
This is how we get Royalle.
之前不都说好了吗
This is what we agreed.
所以就放了那孩子 因为他想这样吗
So the kid gets out because he wants it?
没错
Yeah.
-他还想要什么 -我不知道
- Well, what else does he get? - I don't know.
万一哪天他的要求太过分了怎么办
When does all the shit that he wants get to be too much?
蒂娜 为了抓他 得不惜一切
Deena, it's worth it to bust him.
这真♥他♥妈♥越来越操蛋了
It's getting more fucked up by the minute.
我都不知道我该相信谁了
I don't know who it is I'm supposed to be trusting here.
我们是搭档
We're partners.
我们就应该相信彼此
We're supposed to be trusting each other.
你也一直这么和我说的
Or so you keep telling me.
死亡永远悄无声息
Death is always senseless.
生命的终结没有任何意义
There is no meaning in the end of life.
三天前
只是
Meaning,
超越死亡之上的慰藉
comfort comes from beyond death's threshold.
正是这片黑暗
And it is this blankness,
这片人们永远无法理解的广袤黑暗
this vast impossibility of understanding,
给留在这世间的人造成了
that causes so much confusion and grief
如此多的困惑和痛苦
in those of us who are left behind.
都是你的错
This is your fault.
如果你恪尽职守 那她就不会死
If you did your job, she'd still be alive.
这不是个好主意
This was a bad idea.
你自己想来的
You wanted to come.
如果你想走...
If you want to leave...
-小克 -不
- Hey, Krisp. - No.
-克里斯宾 -我想和他聊聊
- Krispin. - I want to try and talk to him.
刚才是怎么回事
What was that about, man?
你知道
You know...
我们把红鹰关进了异能监狱
we put Red Hawk down the Shaft.
他再也无法重见天日了
He's never gonna see daylight again.
-那其他人呢 -什么其他人
- And the others? - The others?
卓拉和复古女郎
Zora and Retro Girl.
他们也应该被关进异能监狱
They should be in the Shaft right next to him.
-克里斯宾 -这只是公开作秀
- Krispin... - It was a publicity stunt.
这就是个游戏
It was a game.
我妈死了 全都怪他们乱搞胡闹
She died because they were fucking around.
听着 我们会展开调查的
Look, there will be an investigation.
就是三个异能者杀了我妈
No, three Powers killed my mom.
他们之间唯一的区别就是 比起红鹰
The only difference between them is that Zora and Retro Girl
卓拉和复古女郎在镜头前好看多了
look a lot better on camera than Red Hawk does.
不不 真♥相♥比这复杂多了
No, no. It's more complicated than that.
克里斯宾 世界没你想的那么简单
The world is more complicated than that, Krispin.
你也知道的
Come on, you know that.
听着
Look, uh...
我们得谈谈
we need to talk, man.
这种乱战妞风潮
This chaotic chic,
不管它叫什么
whatever that is...
是不会就这样消失的
it's not going away.
你被牵扯进了一桩谋杀案
You're implicated in a murder.
我想让你好过点
I'm trying to make things better.
-你想让我好受是吗 -是的
- You want to make this better? - Yeah.
那好 你去异能监狱
Well, you go into the Shaft,
朝红鹰的眼睛崩一枪
and you put a bullet in Red Hawk's eye.
这样我就好受了
Then it will be better.
克里斯宾
Krispin?
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我真的很遗憾
I'm so sorry.
克里斯宾 我真的很遗憾
I'm sorry, Krispin. I'm so sorry.
你不是一个人 我陪着你
You're not alone, okay? I'm here.
我♥操♥
What the fuck?
你♥他♥妈♥居然把异能者带到我妈葬礼上
You brought a fucking Power to my mom's funeral?
他是我朋友 我不想一个人来
He's my friend. I didn't want to come alone, so...
你♥他♥妈♥给我滚远点
Get the fuck away from me.
-克里斯宾 -他妈给我滚
- Krispin. - Get the fuck away!
别这样
Please...
天呐 你来这里干什么
Jesus. What are you doing here?
对她来说很重要
It was important to her.
我不是想来惹你生气的
I didn't come here to piss you off.
我要你做出选择
I want you to choose.
约翰尼 我们在干什么
What are we doing, Johnny?
救她的命
Saving her life.
保护他
Protecting his.
-你得冷静一下 -不要
- You need to calm down a little bit. - No.
终于做了回英雄
Heroes at last.
做英雄的感觉一直这么棒吗
Does it always feel this good?
没有什么中立选项
There's no in-between.
我怎么知道
How would I know?
两天前
我能进去吗
May I?
当然 请进
Yes, please, come in.
-请进 欢迎光临 -谢谢
- Come in. Welcome. - Thank you.
看来这八年来 你没怎么重新装♥修♥过啊
Not much redecorating in the past eight years, I see.
还好用 就将就着用呗
Well, if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
对吧
Right?
这就是你新的人生哲学吗
Is that your new philosophy, is it?
也许吧
It could be.
只是我有把事情搞砸的天赋 所以...
It's just I have a talent for breaking shit, so...
很显然 你不是唯一一个
You're not the only one. Obviously.
我去参加葬礼了
I went to the funeral.
她儿子怎么样
How's her son?
整个人都垮了
Shattered.
她的死...
You're not...
并不怪你
the reason she died, okay?
我发现他们搞那些勾当的时候
As soon as I discovered what they were doing,
就该立马阻止他们才对
I should have shut them down.
当时谁也不会想到
There was no reason to think that
事情会一发不可收拾 贾妮丝
it would all go sideways, Janice.
如果红鹰没有吃摇摆
It wouldn't have if Red Hawk
也就不会变成现在这样
hadn't been on Sway.
我们都知道罪魁祸首是谁
If you want someone to blame, we know who it is.
你做了你该做的
You did your job.
剧集 | 异能(2015) | 导航列表